Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Husbands hit chicken salad is now a cold chicken salad, his late...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Having tacos for dinner yum yum :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah CRAP :(

yet another hole in my trousers... I don't get why this keeps happening!? :(

Try not to bend over ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Would anyone like to go babysitting in my place?

His home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Don't talk to me about petrol, we are tipping on1.70.

When I first started driving 5/6 years ago it was tipping off the euro mark.

I can still remember my dad filling up the car and it was 29pence a liter.

Most of that is tax,

It was 89.9c when I started driving 6/7 years ago, €25 used to get me from Kerry to Galway, now it's €45ish for the same trip :( My mother's car used to take €50 to fill it, it took €80 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

just collected my belongings from what was mine and my ex's house. its no longer mine now! :(

on a side note- im new here so hello, hope to be a regular in tLL! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Try not to bend over ;)

:(

they're my favourite pair of combats. I'll have to get them repaired.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Can you not sew them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭MsAllybear

Right so i've big fat project thingy to finish. If i get it done tonight/tomorrow early, then i'm heading down the country. Want to visit my grans grave, havent been near family or her house (5 hours away) since she died, and since she was always there, i've feeling it'll kill me to be there and not see her but its what i gotta do to move on. so my plan is 2/3pm tomorrow be finished/ in car.
    Wish me luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Dinner for one :pac: :(

IMG_1883-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Eh, hell to the yeah!

Jesus, chillax, dude, I wasn't having a go at you.

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'd sleep for a week if I ate that. Just back from day 6 of c25k. My shins kill but it's good pain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I was looking for a childhood photograph to frame for my cousin's 18th. I found hundreds of others too. It was actually really nice to look through them all. :)

(I got the idea to give her an old photo from watching That 70s Show. :cool:)
    This is a lovely idea.

One of my cousins gave me a photo of my on my Communion it a lovely silver frame, one of the best presents I've ever gotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Remember awhile ago there was a you tube video of a crazy girls text messages to some fella? Does anyone have the link?

Remember awhile ago there was a you tube video of a crazy girls text messages to some fella? Does anyone have the link?
    Type in fletch and Vaughan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah yes, that was comedy gold

Would anyone like to go babysitting in my place?

Anybody? There'll be tea there and maybe biscuits.
    This is a lovely idea.

One of my cousins gave me a photo of my on my Communion it a lovely silver frame, one of the best presents I've ever gotten.

That sounds nice. I really hope my cousin likes hers. I had a few to pick between, but I went with one of her with me and my brother reading a book in my kitchen. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

bluewolf wrote: »
    Can you not sew them

no, gonna bring them into a repair place, I'm no good at sewing stuff

to whatever is putting holes in my pants, I say this to it:

tumblr_m2cdt6EiGO1r48bp2o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Is it really is?

Do you think it really could be?

I think it is...

Friday!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »
    I'd sleep for a week if I ate that. Just back from day 6 of c25k. My shins kill but it's good pain :)

well done you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Anybody? There'll be tea there and maybe biscuits.

Tea and biscuits sounds like something I could handle.

There won't be any children, will there?

That's a deal breaker for me.

Phone interview with somewhere Monday morning.

<happy dance>

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

jujibee wrote: »
    Is it really is?

Do you think it really could be?

I think it is...

Friday!

(the 13th!! dun dun duuuun!!)

Tea and biscuits sounds like something I could handle.

There won't be any children, will there?

That's a deal breaker for me.
    I believe I can guarantee that there would not be any children.

There might be children.

Please? :)

Kiera wrote: »

well done you!
    I don't have a choice, need to lose a few pounds :) ah but it's fun and I'm doing Zumba which is great craic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Fuck this, I'm having Chinese! Kate Moss was wrong when she said nothing tastes as good as skinny feels 'cause I can think of loads of things that taste way better! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Dinner for one :pac: :(

IMG_1883-1.jpg

Ha, enjoy! Save some for lunch tomorrow ;)

I can't do the garlic bread/wedges with pizza thing. Too much of the same type of carb. Chicken dippers or something... now that I could do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

So excited for Belfast on Monday :D From 8am that morning till 8am the next morning I'm not giving a f*ck about any problems!

Looking at the tickets for the Titanic Museum.. eep I want to buy them :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I'm plotting. I've heard of girls getting letters from their fiancé's favourite football/rugby clubs to congratulate them on their wedding day, and they present it to them after the speeches. Well, sport is boring, I'm gonna email his favourite glamour model, Lucy Pinder (she's so perdy) to get one from her (aka her management)...I have the perfect little phrase to put on the letter too...this would be so awesome! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement