Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros Na run prediction thread

• 27-01-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

There's a similar thread for Fair City, so I'll start this one for Ros Na Run, and I'll start things off with:

Dara does the maths and realises he's not the father of Caitriona's baby.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Nick Guats

Evan to turn 21 next christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Grace/Alice to become desperate and do something horrible. I'm pretty sure she's already poisoned Bríd. I bet it'll backfire and Vince will end up sick.

I also think Tina will be first to twig that Dara is not the father of Catriona's baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Grace to end up pregnant, or tell Vince she is anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Jason comes clean about the murder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Tina gets off due to lack of evidence and Jason gets away with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

prediction,

there is something wrong with Tina's baby and he/she needs something like a kidney/blood donation preferably from a sibling, caitriona obviously says no,

so dara sneaks the dna sample behind her back (to at least see if maeve is a match) while also getting tested himself and finds out the truth he's not Maeve's dad.

Marie and Peader decide not to return to the village (probably obvious now by the for sale sign outside their house)

Brid admits to stealing Micheal's lottery ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

branie wrote: »
    Brid admits to stealing Micheal's lottery ticket

And probably try to take Cathal down with her. I'm sure she still has feelings for him.

Advertisement