Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Serious sam - complete pack on steam for 28.86E

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13606/

a must have pack! already own all of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Lord of the rings: War of the North steam key for €11.49

Link here G2Play.net

I know nothing about these guys are they safe to deal with?

EDIT: done a bit of research and they seem to be a bit hit and miss so leave it up to your best judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

kendragon wrote: »
    Lord of the rings: War of the North steam key for €11.49

Link here G2Play.net

I know nothing about these guys are they safe to deal with?

EDIT: done a bit of research and they seem to be a bit hit and miss so leave it up to your best judgement.
    I've been dealing with them for over 2 years now and no problems. Sometimes you have to wait an hour or so to get the key but I've always got what I ordered.

They do ask some people to provide ID to proof identity but I always use credit card and they've never asked me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

57705718.jpg
    http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/adventure/la-noire-the-complete-edition
    Still costs 39.99 on other pages, maybe this is tomorrow's deal or something.
    Keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

LA Snoire m0ar like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

It seems the LA Noire deal was the day before the last one, shame.
    http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/shooter/bioshock/
    bioshock 1 for 2.49 ain't nothing bad aboot that, eh?

/\/ollog wrote: »
    It seems the LA Noire deal was the day before the last one, shame.
    http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/shooter/bioshock/
    bioshock 1 for 2.49 ain't nothing bad aboot that, eh?

for that price, even haters must have!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Get Back to Karkand code for free!

Just register your sapphire product on their sapphire select club here.

Even though it says it requires a purchase of BF3 along with karkand for the code to work you can get around this. I used my browser, logged into the origin website and added karkand to my basket and entered the code. Didn't work for me using the client, Or using the website without being logged in.

Its back again, Unsure how many keys they have to give out this time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Tried to sign up and got an error: Possible Injection Detected. No idea what thats about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

1min.jpg
    New! Add to Cart!

Pokemon Black Buy new for € 29.97 Buy pre-owned for € 27.97

Game by . Released on 04/03/2011
    icon-tag-Nintendo%20DS.png PEGI : Age 7+

1min.jpg
    New! Add to Cart!
    Pre-Owned! Add To Cart!

Pokemon White Buy new for € 29.97 Buy pre-owned for € 27.97

Game by . Released on 04/03/2011
    icon-tag-Nintendo%20DS.png PEGI : Age 7+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Tried to sign up and got an error: Possible Injection Detected. No idea what thats about

Did you use and words like select insert or * or any SQL like phrases?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Did you use and words like select insert or * or any SQL like phrases?

Nope none at all. I'll try again now

Edit: Worked this time :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Someone posted this on Bargain Alerts. Bargain indeed!

Pick an "Elf" avatar for your Gamers Gate account and get another 10% off :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Do all the game in the collection run on Windows 7, 64 BIT?

EDIT: Searched GameFAQS's and people who asked is Windows 7 compatiable were told it is. Also on GamersGate in "System Requirements" for the package Windows 7 is included. Thanks!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

ktulu123 wrote: »

That's what she said.

Sorry, I'll be going now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Some codes from IGN Prime that I don't want...

WWE12 Xbox avatar items:
    GWKGP-P7H2D-DWGXJ-DJGQQ-DKRGZ

King Arthur: The roleplaying wargame:
    DH5PY-WEZR7-YVHCT

Dawn of Fantasy:
    BBM1T-1EGZX-WTSCC-6HQ6P-H31VK

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Some codes from IGN Prime that I don't want...

WWE12 Xbox avatar items:
    GWKGP-P7H2D-DWGXJ-DJGQQ-DKRGZ

King Arthur: The roleplaying wargame:
    DH5PY-WEZR7-YVHCT

Dawn of Fantasy:
    BBM1T-1EGZX-WTSCC-6HQ6P-H31VK

Used the King Artur. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

3DS and Super Mario 3d Land €157 (€5 cheaper than buying the console on its own?)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-White-Console-Super-Mario/dp/B006012ZLK/ref=zg_bs_videogames_21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Batman arkham city is 24.50 on play.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,139 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Batman arkham city is 24.50 on play.com.

Bang!

I'll have me some of that. Thanks man.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

noodler wrote: »
    Bang!

I'll have me some of that. Thanks man.
    Just make sure you do the side missions relatively early and when you can.

There's a point of no return that comes with no warning and I missed half the game as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just make sure you do the side missions relatively early and when you can.

There's a point of no return that comes with no warning and I missed half the game as a result.
    No there isn't. I finished almost all the side missions after I finished the main game. The ones I didn't finish was due to me finishing them during the main storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,471 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya you're free to wonder around after the main story ends. I picked up the last of the side missions and riddler trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know what there giving for UFC undisputed 3 trade in at Gamestop,Game
    Because the wont tell me over the phone .......... looking to get mass effect 3 instead :D

blobby360 wrote: »
    Because the wont tell me over the phone .......... looking to get mass effect 3 instead :D
    You wont be getting Mass Effect from GAME anytime soon. Looks like Gamestop or HMV are you options.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-29-game-not-stocking-mass-effect-3-or-ea-games-past-ssx

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

No there isn't. I finished almost all the side missions after I finished the main game. The ones I didn't finish was due to me finishing them during the main storyline.

Once you
    come out of the factory after fighting the joker and the choppers are going around killing inmates etc.
    all the side-missions are impossible to do. You go up and try and Batman just says "I don't have time for this right now".

Only way I could see was to start the game in the extra mode again but I had finished it then and wasn't arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GT_Dublin

Once you
    come out of the factory after fighting the joker and the choppers are going around killing inmates etc.
    all the side-missions are impossible to do. You go up and try and Batman just says "I don't have time for this right now".

Only way I could see was to start the game in the extra mode again but I had finished it then and wasn't arsed.

I would think that's only for a certain period of time. I finished the game, loaded up the save file after the credits rolled and finished off all the side missions, Riddler trophies etc.

After I had finished it 100%, I moved onto new game +.

Once you

Finish the game, go back into the game and you're able to complete the missions. Yeah the game locks you out but not indefinitely. Only for the last mission or so of the main questline. As far as I remember anyway. You can roam the streets after you've completed it and even changeover to catwoman too.

**** sake every time i see this thread with new posts i expect bargains! get out of here, you tea and biscuit lovers! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,471 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

blobby360 wrote: »

send an email to gamesnash asking how much you would get for undiosputed 3, they can add credit to your account and you cen preorder ME 3 from them then

http://gamesnash.ie/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement