Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3, playing around shift work

• 23-11-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Anyone interested in playing as part of a team in mornings ( every second week, on evenings this week ) . Working shift and when on evenings I only get online between 10am and 12:30 , I sure you all know it's a pain in the ass in a squad and no one helping out , If anyone in same situation send me a friend request psn ID polc07 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭polc07

polc07 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in playing as part of a team in mornings ( every second week, on evenings this week ) . Working shift and when on evenings I only get online between 10am and 12:30 , I sure you all know it's a pain in the ass in a squad and no one helping out , If anyone in same situation send me a friend request psn ID polc07 :)

Anyone on shift also, add me on ps3 ....

Advertisement