Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 Leaving Cert timetable

• 18-11-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when is this normally released? Really anxious to know when it ends.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

The Junior Cert dates come out around mid-December so I assume the Leaving Cert dates are the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

That long? I thought it would've been out a lot sooner

• Registered Users Posts: 30 laurakilleen

The timetable never really has major differences so I'd say look at last years and then take away a day since ours starts on the 5th not the 6th

Yeah but I'd like to get a confirmation of when it ends, planning on going to France straight after the Leaving but I can't book the ferry yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 30 laurakilleen

ahh i see. Check the examinations.ie website. I think there is a date up but I'm not sure

• Advertisement

Cheers Laura!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I'm pretty sure the last exams will be on Friday 21st June, if it help. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The timetables are usually out the second or third week in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Yup the exams will definitely end on the 21st of June as per the website...http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=ej

The time table has been released: http://www.examinations.ie/exam/2013_LC_Written_EV.pdf

Mine is alright i suppose...my 18th comes right in the middle of it so plans shall be in order for the 19th, my last day! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

The time tables seem consistent every year..I'm only in 5th year but I've just realised that my choice of subjects mean I have a very nice time table. Always only one paper in one day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Good thing I have a nice gap for my Economics exam.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I see they didn't make the mistake they did last year of thnking that none of those doing Russian would also be doing Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Leahxo

Not finished until the 21st with Applied Maths :( Still, love the 5 day gap between French and Physics, and the 4 day gap between Physics & Applied Maths. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

6 days off before Ag Science

*boom* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 linsaym

it is out http://examinations.ie/exam/2013_LC_Written_EV_V2.pdf! please answer me question????

linsaym wrote: »
    it is out http://examinations.ie/exam/2013_LC_Written_EV_V2.pdf! please answer me question????

What question is that? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

My leaving will last 8 days my last exam being German on the Friday. Have to say, I can't complain :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheFlayedMan

Jesus, Irish P1 and Maths P1 on the same day? And Irish P2 and Biology the same day?!
    They're just not giving us a break.

Jesus, Irish P1 and Maths P1 on the same day? And Irish P2 and Biology the same day?!
    They're just not giving us a break.

Take out Irish and look at it again, it's just flawless :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭curly135

I love how Music is last, dunno why, but considering that the majority of people are usually finished by the Thursday, and it's the last exam of the day, it feels kinda special :D Same as Junior Cert, was the very last exam and I was one of the last to leave the exam center... there's a real sense of finality about it :p

curly135 wrote: »
    I love how Music is last, dunno why, but considering that the majority of people are usually finished by the Thursday, and it's the last exam of the day, it feels kinda special :D Same as Junior Cert, was the very last exam and I was one of the last to leave the exam center... there's a real sense of finality about it :p

I'd be in til 12 a day after you :p When I sit my LC in 2014 of course

Advertisement