Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sup Noco's

Im Dee

I seem to have forgotten how to sleep.
    Long time night owl, first time poster on the nocturnal forum! Hopefully many more to come! :)
    Posy wrote: »
    Hi FairytaleGirl! :)

Welcome all you wonderful new people.

I'm nearly new again at this point, been away a while :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome back DooM. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭techsavysista

Hiiii

I'm new to boards.... what's the craic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hiiii

welcome:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hiiii

I wish I was, I'm old to boards at this point :(

Hi!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiiii

Welcome to the darkness, and to answer your question.............
    twenty bucks a hit. meet me around the corner in fifteen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Big Nightly Welcome To All The Newb Nocs! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Welcome to all the noobs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Hello.

• Advertisement

EZ24GET wrote: »
    Hello.

Hiya :)

Hello.
    Welcome to the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

i think you are speaking to me. thank you for the welcome. Can you see me in the dark?

i think you are speaking to me. thank you for the welcome. Can you see me in the dark?
    Benefit of being truly nocturnal

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eaglebhoy

Hello all !I work shift pattern and I prefer the wee hours anyway ! Like it when all the day types are asleep and things are much more peaceful and less busy :DAll I want to make it more fun is a 24 hour cinema somewhere and a 24 hour Astroturf/Indoor soccer hall where there are games at all hours that you can join when it suits you, that's all ! :D

Welcome friend

eaglebhoy wrote: »
    Hello all !I work shift pattern and I prefer the wee hours anyway ! Like it when all the day types are asleep and things are much more peaceful and less busy :DAll I want to make it more fun is a 24 hour cinema somewhere and a 24 hour Astroturf/Indoor soccer hall where there are games at all hours that you can join when it suits you, that's all ! :D
    24 hour cinemas would be awesomeness. Welcome aboard

jammstarr wrote: »
    Welcome friend

Thanks :DCan you or anyone tell me why my posts don't show with the same structure I type them with please ? It's bugging me >:(Cheers

Thanks :DCan you or anyone tell me why my posts don't show with the same structure I type them with please ? It's bugging me >:(Cheers
    Are you posting from a phone?

No actually so I don't get it, my phone is more reliable :)Yeah a 24 hour Cinema would rule with a few 24 hr food and beverage outlets within, say Costa/Starbucks and a Captain Americas/Eddie Rockets :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Welcome eaglebhoy :)

Oh yeah, thanks for the welcome guys :D

No actually so I don't get it, my phone is more reliable :)Yeah a 24 hour Cinema would rule with a few 24 hr food and beverage outlets within, say Costa/Starbucks and a Captain Americas/Eddie Rockets :D
    I have 24 hour food and beverage outlets near me.

Just need to plop a 24 hour cinema beside them so :D

That or a 24 hour video game arcade

You actually live in NY still ? The Wife and I love NYC :D

You actually live in NY still ? The Wife and I love NYC :D
    I live just outaside Buffalo. Never been to NYC except for very brief stopovers on my way somewhere else

That's right Buffalo is actually the far western part of the state right ?So you there long ? There for the foreseeable ?On our last trip to NY I was actually plotting a visit to Buffalo to catch the Sabres in action as I'm a big fan of the NHL, ended up managing to make a Rangers game instead so didn't go through with it :D

Probably gonna be here a fair bit longer. Spent most of my life hereabouts actually. Sabres are gearing up to kick some ass next season

• Advertisement

The NHL kicks ass full stop !Always stuns me how much extra those guys can step it up in the playoffs, ferocious stuff :)

Advertisement