Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, I is an independent contractor

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, Wil Wheton hangs out on Google+ all the time - it's where the gamers and nerds seem to be :)

He'll always be Wesley Crusher to me.......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I thought his name was wil Wheaton

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You could be right, I probably spelt it wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning! :)
    BG really has to be a little less nocturnal for a while :D
    5am bedtimes are NOT good when you have 2 children awake at 7.30am :D

Oh well, early night tonight...... maybe ;)

It's a gorgeous day here today (sorry, i know i'm not supposed to love the fireball in the sky, but i do!)

Happy Saturday Peeps, hope you ll have a lovely one x x

• Advertisement

Damn, I's weary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys, what's for breakfast?

I'm thinking...
    B6D4MA.jpg

Sounds good to me squishy

Sounds good to me squishy

Up you get and make it so :D Bed is far to comfy to leave :P

Indeed I headed there myself shortly

• Advertisement

Anyone about? :)

I'm here squish, just lurking :D

How are you? Not out on the tiles tonight then?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hey, how are we all? :)

jammstarr wrote: »
    Hey, how are we all? :)
    Hi there :D
    You came back to join us again, we didn't scare you away with all the talk of donuts and sharp objects last night then?? :D

How are things with you? Not out tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all :)

Hi Sarah
    How are you doing? :)
    Any news?

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hi there :D
    You came back to join us again, we didn't scare you away with all the talk of donuts and sharp objects last night then?? :D

How are things with you? Not out tonight?

Back for more so I am :cool:

I'm taking it handy tonight partially due to social awkwardness and laziness. You not out breaking hearts tonight?

Back for more so I am :cool:

I'm taking it handy tonight partially due to social awkwardness and laziness. You not out breaking hearts tonight?

breaking hearts??? Only hearts that have been broken today is mine.... My little fella was very accident prone today and along with that, spent the day fighting with his sister..... Head=wrecked. Haveing a drink and decompressing :D

I have to travel to the UK tomorrow for work so that will be enough excitement for me for this week :D

See from your info you are in Waterford... city or sticks? ;)

I'm here squish, just lurking :D

How are you? Not out on the tiles tonight then?? :)

Naw, last time I was out was August :P Anyone wanna sponsor me for a night out? :P Can't wait to start college again, hopefully I'll have a bit of spare cash by then.

How are you these days anywhoo? :P

breaking hearts??? Only hearts that have been broken today is mine.... My little fella was very accident prone today and along with that, spent the day fighting with his sister..... Head=wrecked. Haveing a drink and decompressing :D

I have to travel to the UK tomorrow for work so that will be enough excitement for me for this week :D

See from your info you are in Waterford... city or sticks? ;)

Jaysus sounds like you have your hands full there ya poor thing :o

Yep from the city for better or worse :D

• Advertisement

Naw, last time I was out was August :P Anyone wanna sponsor me for a night out? :P Can't wait to start college again, hopefully I'll have a bit of spare cash by then.

How are you these days anywhoo? :P

Ah, i'm good Squish, things are manic, but thats par for the course for me :D
    No luck trying to find a job yet? :( Won't be long til you are back in college x x
    Jaysus sounds like you have your hands full there ya poor thing :o

Yep from the city for better or worse :D

I always have my hands full J, goes with the territory :D Esp with 4 year old boys... today, he banged his head, grabbed a nettle with both hands, then touched a baking tray i had just taken out of the oven...... was i glad when bedtime came :D

Ahh, Hello Captain Morgan, so nice of you to visit me...... *Schlurp*!!!

:D

Esp with 4 year old boys... today, he banged his head, grabbed a nettle with both hands, then touched a baking tray i had just taken out of the oven.

I'm 26 but somehow all three of those things have happened to me since the start of the year. :o

Ah, i'm good Squish, things are manic, but thats par for the course for me :D
    No luck trying to find a job yet? :( Won't be long til you are back in college x x

Well if I don't get a job I won't be back in college, simple as =/ But I'm sure it'll all work out in some way anyway :)

Well if I don't get a job I won't be back in college, simple as =/ But I'm sure it'll all work out in some way anyway :)

Shit hope it all turns out well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

wheeeeeee, two sleeps until Rammstein :D

Links234 wrote: »
    wheeeeeee, two sleeps until Rammstein :D

Am very jealous Links.... to be completely honest, i have only discoveres Rammstein in the last few months, but really love their music. Have a great night x x

Squish, hope things work out for you soon hon x

J, are you normally accident prone? :)

Evening people

thanks BadGirl! ;)

I want to get a couple of new T-shirts while I'm there too, hopefully they'll have a couple of nice girly fit ones. I really need new T-shirts bad :D

hi woflie

edit: would be so kick ass if I could get this:

2011.12.15_10.52.08_GLS_links234_F500.jpg

Evening Links and Wolfman :o

• Advertisement

good evening to you too jammstarr,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement