Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Planet Waves O Port - Any reviews?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Strings.ie

I have one in my Guitar. As a Planet Waves dealer when they came in I thought this looks like an interesting concept so I fitted one. My Guitar has a good bass end anyway but I noticed a little boost to the bass with the O-port. Not much but noticeable. I'd imagine it depends on the Guitar though.

Prior to the O-port I never had any issues with feedback when plugged in but at least with the O-port you're not shutting off the soundhole.

Interesting product that hasn't really taken off, as yet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I've used a similar product on kick drums if that helps....

I dunno if it's that useful to be honest, surely it won't be as good as a normal soundhole cover for repressing feedback?

Advertisement