Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Embassy Dublin

• 06-12-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Whats happening at th UK Embassy Dublin?. Bins have been plastic bagged for the last few days and temporary cameras installed at closeby junction roads. And today a big step up in garda presence?. Royal visit?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,937 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Presumably you mean the US embassy? Big international security conference in the RDS. US Secretary of State attending.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

The bins are all covered up as far out as Vincent's Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Presumably you mean the US embassy? Big international security conference in the RDS. US Secretary of State attending.

Ah right that explains it. I did mean UK embassy as thats where i noticed the garda presence more than anywhere else. But probably because theres always one garda there and the mates just sidled his way for a chat id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Its not actually for the embassy. OCSE is being held in the RDS, loads of diplomats over

• Registered Users Posts: 24,937 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I did mean UK embassy
    "British" Embassy (not UK ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

"British" Embassy (not UK ;))

Same thing:D Scots and Welsh only want to know them when theyre in trouble:)

Advertisement