Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Carto tanks

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

so i got a dual coil LR echomizer for an ego yesterday. it arrived with no condoms on either end, fair enough, but i am wondering how do i fill it? It has the hole at the battery end and when i take the tip off i can see the insides. will i have to drip fill it down the sides? cause thats effort!!!!! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah with the bigger ones you can't do the condom fill, they're too big and awkwardly shaped for that

you do have to drip slowly into the filler on top, trying not to get any juice down the airhole in the middle

wont breask it if you do, it'll just run straight through and out the battery end and if any gets stuck in there itll take a while to dislodge as you vape and it'll affect the air draw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

So punched yet another hole but made it twice the size, then the carto wouldn't fit naturally, but turned it 45 degrees and made another of equal size and that straightened everything out.

My carto looks like it's diseased or plagued by acne, but hey, juice is flowing freely into the carto, result :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Just a quick update - I'm still using the JTank and the Boge XXL carts.

I've found that if I drip some liquid in a new cart and then leave it for at least an hour before use, I'm getting a much better success rate. I've a feeling that the Boge cartos don't like being used dry at all - moreso than other types.

Advertisement