Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First world problems?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Peter03

Tesco self service changing a 50 with fivers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Whenever I look at those children starving in Africa I always get so sad... I mean, why can't I be that skinny? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Whenever I look at those children starving in Africa I always get so sad... I mean, why can't I be that skinny? :(

G'wan Mariah!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Having to get up in the morning to go to stupid work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

The phrase "first world problems" is enough to boil my piss. I hate it. It is so smug and pathetic. I want to add the problem of a broken jaw to the top of anyone's list if I hear them joke around about their "first world problems".

It's meant to sound pathetic. What part of the phrase' first world problems' aren't you getting? We have it easy compared to a lot of people, that's the point.

PS: Boiling piss is a useful whitener for fabrics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I'm not finished my pint yet and the people I'm with have bought me another one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

It annoys the hell out of me when the frother for the nespresso coffe maker doesn't froth the milk properly. Major problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Or when you go to have a nespresso and all that's left is the decaffinated...WTF? Then you have to pay an extra 10euro on line in order to get the fast delivery of new, drinkable coffee pods!!!

Or when you're on the golf course and break you're 'unbreakable' tee!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

First world problems well I wouldn't consider Ireland a first world country but it is a developed country, the problems here are suicide, mental and pyschological difficulties, family breakdown and dysfunction, lonliness, lack of culture and self identity, lack of moral spiritual guidance and addictions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Having to use a self service till.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i'm uncomfortably full... i had too much to eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I am sick of drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

60 days to the next bank holiday, its too much, have to pull a sickie for a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

No wikipedia, what am I supposed to do all day?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The missus is working late tonight, so do I:

Doze for a few hours on the couch.

or

Play some videogames on the PC upstairs while having coffee and something sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

and when one has to press the TV button on the sky remote then text to access Aertel, then sometimes a message appears saying "No text transmission" Then you press the channel button but because its on TV it changes the channel on the tv and not the Sky box .so you have to then re set both tv and Sky box.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Which remote is it for the DVD and which for the satellite???

Arrrrg, I hate my life!!!

^^ 1st world problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

There's a gap of about a second when changing from a standard definition channel to a high definition channel.
    WHAT'S THE POINT IN GETTING HD THEN!!??

"Unexpected item in the bagging area."
    F**K IT, I'M LEAVING THE SHOPPING HERE!!

The villain of the next Batman film might be a little difficult to understand at times.
    WORST. FILM. EVER!!

"I've just written a very long but well thought-out and intelligent post. :)"
    *click*
    "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭getuponthis

should I get the i phone in black or white...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Confab wrote: »
    We have it easy compared to a lot of people, that's the point.

Oh yeah I get it now, it's fucking hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Well I don't know about anyone else but my biggest problem is coming home to find the binman has left my bin at an 84 degree angle to the driveway, when I had clearly left it at precisely 90 degrees just that morning.

So inconsiderate!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 onedaysoon

Cheap toilet roll cutting the fu&€ing arse of me after a feed of bad Guinness and a dodgy Chinese takeaway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Browsing through amusing thread on first world problems when a post interspersed includes a guilt-trip about how it's not funny to jest about such things while moralising about the realities of 'real-world problems' .

Yeeeeeeesssh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Found these on reddit that made me crack up:

I tried to fart before I got into the car, but it followed me in... I was a passenger

There's too much food on my plate...

Since reddit was down today, I actually accomplished tasks and my boss now expects more of me

My balls touch the water in my toilet

I got a paper cut counting my money

I bought too much food and cannot fit it all in my pantry

My dishwasher doesn't completely clean dry pasta off my dishes

My ice cream is too hard to scoop

I can't use my iPhone's touchscreen while wearing gloves

I had to download an entire album just to get one song that I want

Even after 3 warnings, I still forgot to plug my laptop to a power source, so now I have to wait a few minutes for it to reboot like a ****ing barbarian.

Brilliant

Advertisement