Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night Champion

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Recently gone and bought this and I was doing alright until suddenly I encountered this Isaac Frost :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Recently gone and bought this and I was doing alright until suddenly I encountered this Isaac Frost :/
    Follow the instructions in the final fight to the letter and you'll beat him easily :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,765 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

He was a baxtard alright, it's like they upped the difficulty by a gazillion just for this fight. I eventually got him by avoiding him completely until round 3 or 4, then just get in the x amount of hits and avoid him again until round 6 i think it is, then the fight is over in 5/6 blows.

I dunno If I'll ever go back n try my hand at that Frost guy. You cruise through the entire career mode, get to the final hurdle then it's the precise opposite of how easy it was up til then :/ stupid imbalance.

Have to say I don't think the new spectrum punch of just flicking to one of 8 or what areas on the RS circle is better than mimicking the motion of the punch you want to pull out instead; like half circle from down to up for an uppercut that just made way more sense. Particularly as EA Sports titles like to innovate in that rs sense.. easier but not as satisfactory is a cop out from them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I dunno If I'll ever go back n try my hand at that Frost guy. You cruise through the entire career mode, get to the final hurdle then it's the precise opposite of how easy it was up til then :/ stupid imbalance.

Have to say I don't think the new spectrum punch of just flicking to one of 8 or what areas on the RS circle is better than mimicking the motion of the punch you want to pull out instead; like half circle from down to up for an uppercut that just made way more sense. Particularly as EA Sports titles like to innovate in that rs sense.. easier but not as satisfactory is a cop out from them

Wait is this not how you throw an uppercut? this is how I throw an uppercut

• Advertisement

and that's how I want to continue throwing uppercuts. scha-wing *boof* fûcker gets up before the count

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

and that's how I want to continue throwing uppercuts. scha-wing *boof* fûcker gets up before the count

Are EA planning to change how you throw punchs?

No idea. Could call em up n ask for a revert I guess :/ as a member of the worthy elite, lol

Advertisement