Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin?

• 06-09-2007 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin? Preferably South or Central Dublin but anywhere will do really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Peteer

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Dublin? Preferably South or Central Dublin but anywhere will do really.
    Dr C Gallagher
    The Dental Practice
    38 Fenian Street,
    Dublin 2,
    01 678 8158
    Been some years since I used him but am still happy to recommend.

All the best,
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I used Smiles for the first time there recently. Couldn't recommend them enough. Very clean, professional, and I didn't feel a thing!

http://www.smiles.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

the only problem I have with dentists is that they are a complete and total rip off the prices they charge ya.

I got a quote of €800 in a place on Merrion Sq and up north I got the whole lot done for under 300 like c'mon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭skydancer

www.shelbourneclinic.ie

i go to karl cassidy and find him good, also as its a new practice everything is shiny and new :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,937 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You might get some more info in the Dental Forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 jackieod

Helen Walsh on South Circular rd Think it could be listed as Portobello Dental CLinic.... Absoutley excellent was recommended to me as I have a severe phobia of dentists but Helen so nice and calming I actually have found that 5 years later I dont mind going to see her... Very straight up about procedures & costs etc so you have all the info you need not like some dentists I heard of that do the work then charge you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maryclare

I have just finished a course of treatment with a great Dentist in a gorgeous new premises called Ranelagh Dental, in Ranelagh Clinic (its opposite Sandford National School, 22 Sandford Road). Her name is Dr Hilary Garvey, over 30 years a dentist and lovely. I needed a lot of basic work done (haven't been to the dentist in ages) and she was very gentle and calmed me down, explained everything in advance including fees which were a lot less than my previous dentist! For example, i needed a bite guard as I grind my teeth-my last dentist quoted me €800 and Dr Garvey charged me €200 for the same thing. I had 4 filling and they cost €80 each. I had an xray and I was charged €30 for it-so the moral is either shop around or go to Ranelagh dental! Their phone number is 4986940. Good luck!

Advertisement