Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does any body massage session is necessarily erotic?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 adrianna_cerva

A sports or beauty massage is defintiely not erotic! I get ones in a beauticians all the time ..... in saying that though my bfs sister trained as a beautician for a while and did a massage course. One day he says to me 'Sis gives the best massages you should get her to give you one some day down on the house' and I was like 'how do you know?!' and he said oh she was practising on me for the massage course. I was like :eek: total Friends the episode with Rachel/bf with strange relationship with sister moment, i thought it was wierd!!!!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

You can get a massage with a happy ending, by your post that wasn't one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Jesus I miss physical contact.

Now you hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Got a massage in the doonbeg golf resort spa. My husband booked it for me while he played golf, It was the first time I was massaged by a male therapist, normally it's females. He put a lot more power into it. Very relaxing with the occasional ahhh lookout ooooooh. Try not to make too much noise. Can feel the bones crunch. 2 days later I couldn't move I was in agony, it was a deep tissue massage. All over hot stone massages are great too. Nothing sexual about it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

You got off lightly. I got a massage last Friday and the pain from her working on my ass was something else.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Would you give a guy a foot massage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Last time I got a massage the chick pulled my underwear down to massage the top of my ass. I was certain I'd get a boner but managed to restrain myself before I had to flip over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Jesus I miss physical contact.

For EUR 20 you can pay a manicurist to hold your hand for half an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

I got a massage once in a resort in Andorra - you had to change into a special pair of disposable jocks that were in the shape of a thong and seemed to be made of tissue paper.

They weren't big enough to fully accommodate my 'meat and 2 veg' either - had to leave one of my balls hanging out the side.

Masseuse was a young attractive lady as well.

All in all a strange mixture of pleasure and humiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hang on a sec , what head did she massage?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭surime

I don't get idea of massage just for relaxation.. it is too intimate to let a stranger touch your body like that, I would never do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

To answer the OP, yes I think a massage is neccessarily erotic. I would neither massage a man nor want to be massaged by a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I don't like strangers touching me. I'm kinda fussy about my personal space force-field being compromised. A handshake or hug for family or close friends is as far as I would go outside the act of sexytime. And no, I wasn't sexually abused as a child.

Btw OP your English is as good as, if not better than, most of the grammar-tards on AH.

...the claim to be defending language for the sake of clarity almost never, ever holds water. Nor does the idea that following grammatical rules in language demonstrate clarity of thought and intelligence of mind.

Stephen Fry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hot stone massage is so relaxing, don't mind who does it, male or female.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Apparently spiders give each other massages as part of a mating ritual (Cracked told me so); perhaps it's true for humans too :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

I find massages sooooooooo creepy.

Really? All of them?

Like what about a boyfriend/girlfriend giving you a sexy massage would you find that creepy? Surely not ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭ Juelz Steep Poison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Erinfan wrote: »
    It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
    The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

At the end the questions I ask myself are:
    1°)Is it the way massage is performed ?
    2°)has she gone too far ?
    3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?

had you paid her another €20 she would have given you a "happy ending"

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Mat the trasher

So, now the question, normally underwear is removed, however in Ireland, its almost the viewed as if ya slapped the girl/guy in the face with the wedding tackle, so why is this? Anyone in the business have experiences they want to share?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Btw OP your English is as good as, if not better than, most of the grammar-tards on AH.

God forbid anyone have a sense of humour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

So, now the question, normally underwear is removed, however in Ireland, its almost the viewed as if ya slapped the girl/guy in the face with the wedding tackle, so why is this? Anyone in the business have experiences they want to share?

This should be explained to all clients before their treatment whether they are required to remove particular items of clothing. But there is absolutely no need for removal of underwear....:o
    Yes I am in this business and the way people are talking about it ya'd swear we were all bloody perves! It is in no way meant to be erotic, it cheapens what myself and other FULLY QUALIFIED Therapists do!Its for relaxation, stress etc. not to relive any other tension!!!:p To me, if its proving that erotic(unless its given by a partner or something!!) for anybody....there's something wrong somewhere!!:D
    Rant over :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

bluewolf wrote: »
    God forbid anyone have a sense of humour

Taking the piss out of the writing of someone who apparently doesn't have English as their first language is humour now?

Yeah, that's really funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Mat the trasher

Speaking from experiance, in ire it has never been explained to me whether or not underear should or shouldn't be removed, usually whould have one to two massages per year in Ireland, in some of what are marketed as destination spa's /hotels etc.
    Where as abroad its normal in my experiance that underware is not worn. was told to remove them as I had left the tighty whities on the first time abroad. BTW it wasn't the masa masa boom boom type of massage.

Speaking about full body massage here, agree that neck, shoulder removal of undies not required, maybe bra though for the wimmins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭IsaMtq

I thought the story would’ve had a happier ending

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I was in Adelaide last summer, jetlagged and legs acheing from walking. I spotted several places doing walkin massages and decided to try one. Massage was given fully clothed, yes me too. I thought it was very inappropriate. And she touched my manboobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Sindri wrote: »
    He wants you!

:)

;)
    Good for you OP. Not shackled by normal sexual and social conventions.

Serious fit of the giggles here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

I've had a few massages for sports injuries and believe me there is nothing erotic about them; even if they were being performed by Jessica Alba herself I don't think I would be turned on.

They are excruciatingly painful and I usually want to knock-out whoever is doing it, man or woman.

They always wear this eerie smile, as if they are taking great pleasure in your pain. Sadistic bastids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'd love a proper massage as I sometimes get a tension between shoulder blades and neck pain. Bough a foam roller and that has helped though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

no happy ending?

thai full body massage, now thats a massage and a half!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Get a stone massage might help.

Advertisement