Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

I'm on munster -2 tonight anyway lads. Think the pack should be too good for sarries but a little worried if it opens up as I feel sarries hold the edge behind the scrum. Going to the game so hoping for a cracker and munster win by 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Isotonic wrote: »
    I'm on munster -2 tonight anyway lads. Think the pack should be too good for sarries but a little worried if it opens up as I feel sarries hold the edge behind the scrum. Going to the game so hoping for a cracker and munster win by 4/5

probably would have suited munster to rain, as you say sarries got so much more outside 10 that is a threat.

manafana wrote: »
    probably would have suited munster to rain, as you say sarries got so much more outside 10 that is a threat.

No mate to be honest. Heavy rain a lottery. Munster get this done. Also have backed a Sarries yellow too. Think one of the front rowers has a ten minute break.

No mate to be honest. Heavy rain a lottery. Munster get this done. Also have backed a Sarries yellow too. Think one of the front rowers has a ten minute break.

Not too bad. Sarries front row yellow and a cosy munster win. Bring on to morrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Yep we'll take that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Not too bad. Sarries front row yellow and a cosy munster win. Bring on to morrow

You fancy anything today,I see Ulster on at 1

Have had a small bet on Ulster. Main bet for the day though is Bath -2 v Toulouse. Gonna lump on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Bath win is 4/5 with Boyles, all over that.

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Bath win is 4/5 with Boyles, all over that.

Good man

Good man

5/6 with Stan James. 4/5 also with Ladbrokes.

• Advertisement

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    5/6 with Stan James. 4/5 also with Ladbrokes.

Have done the -2 myself at evens and 10/11. 12k worth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭EITS

Have done the -2 myself at evens and 10/11. 12k worth

.....:eek:

liked bath on face of it but worry this could be case of teams going in opposite directions now from the season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

any in play advice iso

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Gulp. Few quid lost today.

beertons wrote: »
    Gulp. Few quid lost today.

Ah Ya these things happen. Have sat down enjoyed some hake and. A glad of white. Will get it all back on Scarlets at home.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Finish the bottle!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Ah Ya these things happen. Have sat down enjoyed some hake and. A glad of white. Will get it all back on Scarlets at home.

Onwards and upwards

You'll need a good bit of wine for the second half. Some of their kicking has been horrendous!

skippymac6 wrote: »
    You'll need a good bit of wine for the second half. Some of their kicking has been horrendous!

had them o9.5pts for 1st half my head is in my hands

• Advertisement

manafana wrote: »
    had them o9.5pts for 1st half my head is in my hands

Ah that's rough! Thought they were ok when shingler kicked a nice one to make it 8-3 but then missed a sitter before the break!

Nice win for the Scarlets and Iso.

Ladbrokes 25 euro freebet refund on losing bets in many markets in Chelsea utd game, handy if few shops near you

..... Btts is the qual condition

• Registered Users Posts: 3 clipper252

okay so a friend was doing bets off his account for me started off on like 100 and turned it in to almost 2000 :/ problem now is that his account wasn't verified and hes actually only 17 im 25 but didnt actually have any money in my account at the time to do the bets so just asked him to throw them on for me and I would just give him the cash.

Any possible solutions to this? or is it just pissing against the wind? Any advice would be appreciated..... stupid I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

clipper252 wrote: »
    okay so a friend was doing bets off his account for me started off on like 100 and turned it in to almost 2000 :/ problem now is that his account wasn't verified and hes actually only 17 im 25 but didnt actually have any money in my account at the time to do the bets so just asked him to throw them on for me and I would just give him the cash.

Any possible solutions to this? or is it just pissing against the wind? Any advice would be appreciated..... stupid I know.

Not helpful, I know, but betting under 18 is illegal. You are 25. You should know better.

auldgranny says it all lol :P I know yes I should have known better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

They'll likely allow it but will involve his parents having to send in their details etc. they'd then allow the withdrawal and close the account.

They'll likely allow it but will involve his parents having to send in their details etc. they'd then allow the withdrawal and close the account.

Thanks for the reply, What makes you think this? suppose its worth a try have avoided any contact with the company about it as we thought that they would just forfeit the winnings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Thanks for the reply, What makes you think this? suppose its worth a try have avoided any contact with the company about it as we thought that they would just forfeit the winnings.
    I work for one of the bookies and have seen them do it where underage people have accounts. You've no other choice to contact them really. I'm not sure it's obligatory for them to do but they seem to anyway. Your only other choice is to get someone with the same name!

Advertisement