Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de delivery time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Thanks mate, Everything is going great, getting my water-cooling tomorrow then Ill have all my parts. Start the build Friday night , post pics Saturday

wondering shud I use Win 8 or win 7 for OS, what do you think?? or use both in duel boot?

Just use one of 'em. Win 8 is marginally better performance-wise than 7, no point in getting both.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭thegame983

If hardwareversand use DHL can you specify whether you want an evening delivery? I work 9-5 so during the day isn't any use to me.

thegame983 wrote: »
    If hardwareversand use DHL can you specify whether you want an evening delivery? I work 9-5 so during the day isn't any use to me.

They use UPS. For residential deliveries, at least in my experience, they deliver just after 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Who did you order off so?

I ordered almost all of my parts separately when they went on offer.

Picked up 8GB (2x4GB) of Crosair XMS3 RAM for £17 off Amazon.

Got my Thermaltake Frio CPU cooler off a friend for €20 as it didn't fit his socket 1155.

The Fractal Design Define R4 dropped to its lowest ever price on Amazon so I demanded an order on Flubit saved about £9. Paid a total of £65 but had to go collect it at the Nightline depot as it was too big.

My 8350 went on offer on OCUK and even when you inclluded delivery it still worked out cheaper than Amazon at £146. hwvs were more expensive than both before you include delivery.

SSD was on the Amazon weekly electronic deals at £64.99.

My two 7950's dropped to £208 each so I jumped on them.

Everything else was full price :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭mada999

I've ordered on hardwareversand.de on Sunday and no sign of movement, should i at least see changes in my basket ?

AMD FX-8350 Prozessor, Boxed, Sockel AM3+
    No HV20X835DE 177,15 € 1 177,15 €
    ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0, AM3+, ATX
    No HV1134RZDE 62,16 € 1 62,16 €
    be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 7 500W
    No HVR501SBDE 53,83 € 1 53,83 €
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - Intel/AMD
    No HV30CM35DE 29,52 € 1 29,52 €
    Cooltek Antiphon Silver, ohne Netzteil
    No HV203CTPDE 63,00 € 1 63,00 €

Payment type PayPal
    Date Event
    2013-6-29 at 17:40 Online-Order
    2013-6-29 at 17:45 The order was cancelled.
    2013-6-29 at 17:45 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

Should I send them an oul email or just leave it be? I'm like a kid at Christmas! :pac:

• Advertisement

mada999 wrote: »
    I've ordered on hardwareversand.de on Sunday and no sign of movement, should i at least see changes in my basket ?

AMD FX-8350 Prozessor, Boxed, Sockel AM3+
    No HV20X835DE 177,15 € 1 177,15 €
    ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0, AM3+, ATX
    No HV1134RZDE 62,16 € 1 62,16 €
    be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 7 500W
    No HVR501SBDE 53,83 € 1 53,83 €
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - Intel/AMD
    No HV30CM35DE 29,52 € 1 29,52 €
    Cooltek Antiphon Silver, ohne Netzteil
    No HV203CTPDE 63,00 € 1 63,00 €

Payment type PayPal
    Date Event
    2013-6-29 at 17:40 Online-Order
    2013-6-29 at 17:45 The order was cancelled.
    2013-6-29 at 17:45 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

Should I send them an oul email or just leave it be? I'm like a kid at Christmas! :pac:
    Call 'em, fastest way to sort it out.

sound Gumbi, will do !

had a good few issues with hardwareversand :(

ordered a case (not my first choice) as it was in stock, then found out it wasnt in stock, delivery to them was supposed to be 09/07/13 but there was an issue with the delivery :( should they have called/emailed me suggesting another similar product..

ended up contacting them and asking them to send me a different case and they did and waved the €5 price difference.

I had the same thing with my order la few days ago. Cancelled, the approved. No problems so far, am having it delivered tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

My bank transfer went through today. Should I be receiving some email from them today or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Bank transfers usually are completed within 24 hours of you initiating them (although it can take up to three days) . You'll see on the order that it is marked that payment is received. They usually send out the components the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

My order has been stuck at Due to your payment the order was cleared for delivery. since Wednesday when they received my transfer. Is this normal? I sent them an email yesterday with no response. I have had no contact from them since the order was placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DarkPassenger

Mine's been like that Since Monday...

Mine's been like that Since Monday...

Seriously? have you had any contact from them? My order was for 1200 euro so I hate not knowing whats going on, specially when there's no contact.

Fiddlex wrote: »
    Seriously? have you had any contact from them? My order was for 1200 euro so I hate not knowing whats going on, specially when there's no contact.

No real contact since the automated email when they received payment...

No real contact since the automated email when they received payment...

Exact same situation, looks like the solution is to call them from what others have said. Annoying... First time using them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Make sure all your parts are in stock if not then you wait. Soon as you have green lights for everything then they ship. My €1200 first order was a wait and that was mid December least a week after payment received. Popular parts go out of stock faster.

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Make sure all your parts are in stock if not then you wait. Soon as you have green lights for everything then they ship. My €1200 first order was a wait and that was mid December least a week after payment received. Popular parts go out of stock faster.

All parts were in stock when ordered and even when I check now they still are in stock. Just annoying there's no contact at all and it states my order was cleared for delivery...

All parts were in stock when ordered and even when I check now they still are in stock. Just annoying there's no contact at all and it states my order was cleared for delivery...
    If that's the case i dunno. I had 3/4 out of stock maybe check current status for parts now?

My case was out of stock when I ordered. They sent the email about getting my payment the day after it went through. Couple of days later it was sent with ups. Its in england at the moment.

• Advertisement

up4dabah wrote: »
    My case was out of stock when I ordered. They sent the email about getting my payment the day after it went through. Couple of days later it was sent with ups. Its in england at the moment.

How long exactly did you have to wait when they received your payment ? They only received my money on Wednesday so I know I'm being a bit impatient but I'm not sure how long to wait and see if it gets marked as shipped. I just want my stuff now lol.

How long exactly did you have to wait when they received your payment ? They only received my money on Wednesday so I know I'm being a bit impatient but I'm not sure how long to wait and see if it gets marked as shipped. I just want my stuff now lol.
    You mean this Wednesday then your joking if you except it already :rolleyes:

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    You mean this Wednesday then your joking if you except it already :rolleyes:

Yeah I don't expect it to be here, I just expect to have had communication on whether it's being picked or what stage other than cleared for delivery.

Yeah I don't expect it to be here, I just expect to have had communication on whether it's being picked or what stage other than cleared for delivery.
    It takes atleast 4/5 days to get the stuff once you have the dispatched status stays in limbo in that place outside Birmingham. Unless costumes is drilling for white powder.

My payment went through on the 20th. Got conformatation email on the 21st. Handed over to UPS on the 22nd in the evening. They built a PC for me. My case came into stock the day of the email that I had paid. If you pay before 4pm (German time possibly) you should be getting that email the next morning. Maybe something on your order is out of stock.

up4dabah wrote: »
    My payment went through on the 20th. Got conformatation email on the 21st. Handed over to UPS on the 22nd in the evening. They built a PC for me. My case came into stock the day of the email that I had paid. If you pay before 4pm (German time possibly) you should be getting that email the next morning. Maybe something on your order is out of stock.

Rang them there and was told my case is out of stock even though it shows in stock...

Rang them there and was told my case is out of stock even though it shows in stock...

What number did you call them on?

What number did you call them on?

01805/711117 that number is the one I used. It's on their website. I cancelled my case and they shipped my parts yesterday.

01805/711117 that number is the one I used. It's on their website. I cancelled my case and they shipped my parts yesterday.

Thanks man, no problem getting the refund for the case?

• Advertisement

Thanks man, no problem getting the refund for the case?

Shouldn't be, said it will take 2-3 days so I should have it by end of the week.

EDIT: Never mind, refund received instantly

Advertisement