Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get my friend back.

• 16-02-2014 9:17pm

So my friend has issued me with a challenge. Bit of back story first:

Two years ago I was going to a concert and a friend tried convincing me that the gig was cancelled. When I got there, I approached the semi-famous rapper, Scroobius Pip, to get some revenge on my friend, we'll call him X, and asked Pip to sign something for me, which he did:
    "To X,
    You're a c*nt,
    So says,
    Scroobius Pip."

My friend was delighted that I got something signed for him, but not so much the message.

Fast forward to this weekend and there's another gig of theirs on that I didn't go to, but my friend did. Low and behold I receive a notification on Facebook that I'm tagged in a video, entitled Sweet Revenge.

It was a video of him with Pip and my friend, with him calling me a c*nt.

It's my turn, AH; I have 2 years to get my revenge. What should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Grow up maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Murder this rapper fella?, that would stop it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Fight his da.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

get a picture of you and his girlfriend naked

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Ah balls, I thought you lost your friend and were asking people to help you find him. Disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Ride his mother/sister/girlfriend or all 3 if possible. Film and post on Facebook.

You're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

Ride his ma?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Having a friend like that would just do my head in, to be honest. I'm probably not interpreting this right though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Roose

clairek6 wrote: »
    Grow up maybe

Shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Same thing happened to me , only it was with the cellist Yo-Yo Ma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Rape and murder him. Dissolve him in acid. He won't **** with you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

Cant Believe I get to do this Blast Him With Piss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Have his parents killed for trespassing by an angry farmer. Then steal the bodies and have them minced into a chili recipe. Set up a fake "chili cook off" where your get your friend to eat this very chili. Have Scroobius Pip arrive and make fun of your crying friend just after you inform him of the chili contents. Then hire a lawyer and counter sue South Park Studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Sh1t in his mouth....he'd do it to you and everyone you care about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Scroobius Pip.

Where the main characters of A Christmas Carol and Great Expectations become one of these rapper singers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

So my friend has issued me with a challenge. Bit of back story first:

Two years ago I was going to a concert and a friend tried convincing me that the gig was cancelled. When I got there, I approached the semi-famous rapper, Scroobius Pip, to get some revenge on my friend, we'll call him X, and asked Pip to sign something for me, which he did:
    "To X,
    You're a c*nt,
    So says,
    Scroobius Pip."

My friend was delighted that I got something signed for him, but not so much the message.

Fast forward to this weekend and there's another gig of theirs on that I didn't go to, but my friend did. Low and behold I receive a notification on Facebook that I'm tagged in a video, entitled Sweet Revenge.

It was a video of him with Pip and my friend, with him calling me a c*nt.

It's my turn, AH; I have 2 years to get my revenge. What should I do?

Cut him. Sleep with his mom and sister. Go for a poo in his garden. Ring his boss and tell him lies about sexual stuff he's done. Stalk his girlfriend. Eat his dog. Key his car. Make him suicidal.

It's a pity it has come to this but we are where we are and I'll be over in an hour with all the details of our plans. It's gonna be an interesting few months ahead for all of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

spcw wrote: »
    Cant Believe I get to do this ***** *** **** ****
    That's a yellow card offence around these parts. Delete. Delete. Delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I opened this thread hoping I could offer your boneyarse some solace, alas I'm useless at pranking OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Get some catering clingfilm and wrap his house from top to bottom in it. That'll teach the sod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

It's about rappers so get some minge out of Mountjoy to call him a ****. Same difference. Now **** off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Liquidise raw fish and suck up into a turkey baster. Peel back the rubber trim on his car door at base of window with a knife tip and squirt in fish mash.

Wait.

Evil grinning and cackling optional.

CJC999 wrote: »
    Ah balls, I thought you lost your friend and were asking people to help you find him. Disappointed.

I was nearly going to sticky the thread and all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Corvo

Who the feck is Scoobydoo Pips?

Corvo wrote: »

He's a friend of snoopy the doggy dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I'll call your friend a cunt if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Roose wrote: »
    Shut up.

I'm telling

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

spcw wrote: »
    Cant Believe I get to do this Bxxxx Hxx Wxxx Pxxx

Aye that'd be a yellow cardable offence, but I pray the mods will appreciate that this is one of those rare occasions where the comment was actually warranted and appropriate and grant clemency!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Corvo wrote: »

When he says hey you shall not say ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Do something original. Don't copy anyone's prank.

How about go to a basketball game and set it up at half time so that your friend gets picked from the crowd to make a shot from half-court blind folded for €1,000,000. Get the crowd to cheer like mad, pretending he made the shot and making him think he won.

Don't think that's been done before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Get lawn fertiliser and draw a big cock on his front lawn come summer it will be visible from up stairs and probably the rest of the street

Advertisement