Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko 8820 CI-CX (FULL HD) - Combo Receiver - good buy at €125?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭swoofer

why not get a ferguson, cheaper and it lets you record one channel while watching another but if you like this box here is a nice review.

http://issuu.com/postatib/docs/amiko8820

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

I have an Amiko 8820 and find it a great box, you CAN record terrestrial while watching satellite and vise versa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭swoofer

thats interesting and important, i read in the review you could not, ?? And I have just re-read it and I got it WRONG! I was not paying attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CheezePleeze

Thanks, lads. I plan connecting an external hard drive. Wll I be able to play/pause?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Yes you can indeed timeshift on the box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CheezePleeze

Compton wrote: »
    I have an Amiko 8820 and find it a great box, you CAN record terrestrial while watching satellite and vise versa
    And is there full 7 day program details for both the satellite and saorview channels? I was reading in an earlier forum that 7 day info is NOT available ofr saorview channels, but this was the case a few months ago - it may be sorted by now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

There is 7 day epg for saorview

• Registered Users Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭zg3409

Most combo boxes do not have 7 day guide for Satellite.

Advertisement