Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fergie's (Black-Eyed Peas) shoes in "My Hump" video

• 17-11-2005 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭

I saw the video for "My Hump" from the Black-eyed Peas last night on telly, and in it, Fergie was wearing a pair of divine shoes. They're purple peep-toe wedges as far as I could see, with a satin purple ribbon on the heel. Utterly delicious and very sexy.

Does anyone know what brand they are, or if there are copies available anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just found the shoes. The photo doesn't quite do them justice, but they are yummy

E0441925519800_v1_m56577569831118735.jpg

They're by a designer called Brian Atwood, and retail at $645 in Saks, so if anyone has seen cheaper versions anywhere, I'd be very interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

I havent see anything like these!!... They are very sexy though!!!
    .... What you could do it buy a black pair of peep toe wedges and get a big ribbon and clue it to the back?....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've started to experiment with cutomising my shoes, so that's a really good idea. I'd have to learn to tie the perfect bow though, and that's really hard

Advertisement