Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does amazon.com deliver to ireland

• 12-03-2010 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

There is a clothing item I went to purchase on Amazon.com, but when I proceeded to checkout it tells me they don't deliver to my Irish address? Anyone have more success here.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Kinda answered your own question there....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Amazon.com certainly deliver items such as CDs and books to Ireland, but perhaps there are different rules for clothing.
    I've found on ebay and the like that some US sellers seem very afraid (or unable) to ship outside their own country.

Is the item direct from amazon.com or through a seller? Is it very large/heavy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 johndb

It's just a sweatshirt direct from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,945 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Not going to happen unfortunately.They won't ship clothing.You'd be better looking for the same top elsewhere.Maybe eBay perhaps.

Amazon.com will sell shoes if I remember correctly.Maybe turn your attentions toward your feet for less disappointment:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stephenodea01

But us there any other websites like parcel motel that will ship to a US address then to ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

thanks,
    have you tried any of them personally?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

No, never needed to yet.

Handy having relations in USA :D

ok thanks for the webistes. ya your lucky having family over there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

But us there any other websites like parcel motel that will ship to a US address then to ireland?

:D Been done to death on here. If you're not happy with the search results I'd recommend www.shipito.com as the best of the bunch. The problem is that its usually not worth it for low value items. Use USPS as the item might sneak through without the dreaded 23% vat on everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement