Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Boards WWE Draft challenge - Roster submissions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

For my final pick and seeing as i have to go for a woman i want someone who is more of a manager than a wrestler. For this reason i'm choosing.....
    DEBRA

What wrestler wouldn't be distracted by her "puppies"

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

My last pick in the Draft is:

Flash Funk.

FlashFunk.jpg

Write up to follow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Ric Flair, The Fabulous Freebirds, Dusty Rhodes, Demolition, Superstar Billy Graham, Jesse Ventura, Jerry Lynn, Juventud Guerrera, Christy Hemme and introducing…..

Joey Mercury (aka Joey Matthews) has been in the wrestling business for the last 12 years. Best known for being one third of MNM (with Nitro and Melina) in WWE, which were one of the companies most successful tag teams in the last few years. Mercury is a talented wrestler, not afraid to take risks in the ring and so would may the perfect final addition to my roster.

Achievements:
    NCW (National Championship Wrestling) Light Heavyweight title defeating ??????? (April ??, 1997);
    NWA 2000 Light Heavyweight title defeating Christian York for vacant title (September 6, 1997);
    MEWF (Mid Eastern Wrestling Federation) Tag Team titles w/Christian York by winning a 3-WAY Tag Match (October 23, 1997);
    SCW (Southern Championship Wrestling) Junior Heavyweight title defeating Intruder for vacant title (November 22, 1997);
    OMEGA Light Heavyweight title defeating Kid Dynamo (May 1, 1998);
    AWC (American Wrestling Council) Light Heavyweight title defeating Christian York [Tournament] (May 8, 1998);
    SCW (Southern Championship Wrestling) Junior Heavyweight title defeating Christian York (May 8, 1998);
    SCW (Southern Championship Wrestling) Junior Heavyweight title defeating Kid Dynamo (August 20, 1998);
    SCW (Steel City Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Christian York beat Blue Meanie & Julio Sanchez (sub for Nova) (December 20, 1998);
    IPWA (Independent Pro Wrestling Alliance) Light Heavyweight title defeating Christian York (January 9, 1999);
    OMEGA Light Heavyweight title defeating Christian York (January 29, 1999);
    MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) Cruiserweight title defeating Christian York (May 21, 1999);
    ATCW (Atlantic Terror Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Christian York defeating ??????? (January 15, 2000);
    MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Christian York defeating Rich Myers & Earl the Pearl (May 17, 2000);
    NWA World Tag Team titles w/Christian York defeating David Young & Rick Michaels (February 3, 2001);
    MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Christian York defeating Earl the Pearl & Rich Myers (Nov 3, 2001);
    VCW (Virginia Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Christian York defeating Mark Anthony & Ray Storm (December 1, 2001);
    MCW (Memphis Championship Wrestling) Television title defeating Romeo Valentino (January 29, 2003);
    3PW (Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling) Heavyweight title defeating Raven (April 17, 2004);
    OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) Southern Tag Team titles w/Johnny Nitro defeating Seth Skyfire & Mac Johnson (November 10, 2004);
    WWE (SmackDown!) Tag Team titles w/Johnny Nitro defeating Rey Mysterio & Eddy Guerrero (April 18, 2005);
    WWE (SmackDown!) Tag Team titles w/Johnny Nitro won a 4 Way Tag Team Match (October 25, 2005);
    WWE (SmackDown!) Tag Team titles w/Johnny Nitro defeating Rey Mysterio & Batista (December 27, 2005);
    MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) Heavyweight title defeating Adam Flash (July 8, 2007);
    OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) Television title defeating Jamin Olivencia (March 12, 2008);

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

From Boise Idaho - my final pick, my favourite Diva, Ms Torrie Wilson

Torrie_Wilson_384076a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Ivory

I've had my sights set on Ivory specifically because of the work she did with Stevie Richards and others in Tight to Consor. Right to Censor was in my opinion one of the best midcard acts the WWE has ever produced. They were genuinely hated by the fans, Ivory and Richards in particular. Ivory played her part as the stern, antagonistic feminist brilliant, especially considering the character was so far removed from her real life persona. Ivory had promo skills that were the equal of any other female that stepped foot in the WWF/E ring, and had the phsique and the physicality to mix it up with the men when required.

Although obviously credit must be given to both women, in my opinion Ivory's best matches in terms of wrestling skill were against Molly Holly. The two competed on an almost weekly basis on HEAT, with the popular Ivory getting the win more often than not. Here's a clip of the two going at it at Armageddon:

An expose on why RTC were just so good:

Of course any look at Ivory's in ring career would not be complete without including her work with Jacqueline which helped elevate the Women's Division above anything seen previously. The following video is from later in their respective careers:

Finally, a clip of Ivory helping to launch the career of Trish Stratus:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Dick Murdoch

I'm picking Dick Murdoch because I believe that he's one of the very best wrestlers left who haven't been picked, as well as being a lot better than many who have been picked. He also fits in nicely with some guys on my roster for various reasons, which I will explain later

Although Murdoch is mainly known for being a heel, I think that he was at his best when he was a face, but wrestled in a style bordering on heel. He was a no-nonsense kind of wrestler and he always had little variations in his matches, doing something a little differently every time

Ted DiBiase once said that the only reason that Murdoch was never a world champion was because promoters didn't think they could trust him because he was such a big practical joker outside of the ring. I think it was Dusty Rhodes who said that JBL is the new Dick Murdoch. While Dick was a better in-ring worker, they are similar in a few ways. Especially their promos:

Here's a clip from a match between Murdoch and Terry Funk (also on my roster). They just don't do it like this anymore :):

Some notable achievements:

WWF Tag Team champion
    Mid-South North American champion
    Mid-South tag team champion
    NWA Florida Southern Heavyweight champion
    NWA Florida Tag Team champion
    NWA Tri-State Brass Knuckles champion
    WWC Heavyweight champion
    PWI's Most Inspirational Wrestler of 1974

And I'll wrap things up with one more video:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

René Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki...

Dupree:a3301.jpg
    * World Wrestling Entertainment
    o World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Sylvain Grenier[1][2]
    o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Kenzo Suzuki[3][4]

Suzuki:200px-KenzoSuzukiPortrait.jpg
    * New Japan Pro Wrestling
    o NJPW Robert Schofield Cup Winner (2002)
    o NJPW Young Lions Cup Winner (2000)

* World Wrestling Entertainment
    o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with René Duprée

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

My last round pick - Steve Lombardi (Brooklyn Brawler, Doink the clown, etc.)

No links or vids or anything I'm afraid, only have net access for a couple of minutes since I'm away atm, sorry folks)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

my next pick and final one........

Chris_Harris_428713a.jpg

* Frontier Elite Wrestling
    o FEW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with James Storm

* Interstate Championship Wrestling
    o ICW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* Mountain Wrestling Association
    o MWA Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[7]
    o MWA Tag Team Championship (1 time)[7] - with Rated X

* Music City Wrestling
    o NWA North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[8]

* NWA Shockwave
    o NWA Cyberspace Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[9]

* Northern Wrestling Federation
    o NWF Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[7]
    o NWF Tag Team Championship (1 time)[7] - with Sean Casey
    o NWF Tri-State Championship (1 time)[7]

* Pro Wrestling Illustrated
    o PWI ranked him #44 of the top of 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2004[10]
    o PWI Tag Team of the Year (2004)[11] - with James Storm

* Superstar Wrestling Federation
    o SWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
    o NWA World Tag Team Championship (7 times)[12] - with James Storm (6) and Elix Skipper (1)

* USA Championship Wrestling
    o USA North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[13]

* Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards

* Tag Team of the Year in 2005 - with James Storm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Rd1: Hulk Hogan
    Rd2: John Cena
    Rd3: Yokozuna
    Rd4: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka,
    Rd5: Tazz & Raven
    Rd6: Don Muraco & Cowboy Bob Orton
    Rd7: Mr Fuji
    Rd8: Ron Simmons
    Rd9: Alundra Blayze/Madusa

For my 10th and final pick I decided to got with someone who could feud with Alundra Blayze/Madusa but yet could mix it up with the Men and could prehaps be a good heel foil for one man in particular (Yoko) therefore my 10th pick is...
    Aja Kong - aja.jpg

Kong may not be that well known to people who dont know their Japanise wrestling, but that can argueably be blamed on Aluindra blayze for ending the WWF womens division with her defection to WCW with the title just when Aja had arrived and was being built up. She has won several championships in both singles and tag team divisions throughout her career, primarily while with All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling aswell as being the founder of the ARSION all-women professional wrestling promotion. She previously feuded with Alundra in Japan and was brought in to the WWF to set up a Blayze/Kong feud but Blayze left before the bout could occur, even though it had been advertised by WWF Magazine as one of the matches at the 1996 Royal Rumble.

below is the first time Alundra and Kong faced off in the ring, its a survivor series style match where Kong is the sole survivor, Mr Perfect adds colour commentary with JR

She had much better matches including a number of 5-star matches but they are all around the 30min mark and i wouldent expect people to watch them...but they are worth it for instance vs Manami Toyota (should be on youtube) below is one of her finishers she deliverd four times during one of those matches that illustrate just what a destructive force she could be.

Championships and accomplishments
    All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling
    AJW Championship (1 time)
    AJW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Naboko Kimura
    All Pacific Championship (1 time)
    Japan Grand Prix (1992)
    Japan Grand Prix (1996)
    WWWA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
    WWWA World Tag Team Championship (4 times; Final champions) - with Grizzly Iwamoto (1), Bison Kimura (2), and Amazing Kong (1)
    AJW Hall of Fame (1998) [2]
    ARSION
    Queen of ARSION (1 time)
    Twin Star of ARSION (1 time) - with Mariko Yoshida
    GAEA Japan
    AAAW Singles Championship (3 times)
    AAAW Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Mayumi Ozaki (1), Devil Masami (1), and Amazing Kong (1)
    HUSTLE
    HUSTLE Super Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Margaret
    Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling
    LLPW Tag Team Championship (1 time; First-ever champions) - with Amazing Kong
    Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
    5 Star Match (1993) with Sakie Hasegawa, Kyoko Inoue, and Takako Inoue vs. Dynamite Kansai, Cutie Suzuki, Mayumi Ozaki, and Hikari Fukuoka on July 31
    5 Star Match (1994) vs. Manami Toyota on November 20
    Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2006)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

"Oooooh yes!"

04.jpg

I am very happy with how my roster has developed and I felt I needed this man to form the final piece of my jigsaw. Oooooh yes my final pick will be one of the greatest managers of all time, the hideous demon that is...Paul Bearer!

When I earlier picked Kane you may have noticed in the videos I provided that Paul Bearer featured prominently and I always felt Kane was more menacing when he had Bearer to act as his mouthpiece. Paul Bearer had perhaps the scariest voice in wrestling and was great at delivering creepy and sinister promos as this short clip shows...

He was named PWI Illustrated's manager of the year in 1998 when he was in the corner of Kane and he also featured in the WWE's recent World's Greatest Managers DVD. You can hear the likes of Vince McMahon, Jerry Lawler and Bobby Heenan speak on his character here (about 3 minutes and 30 seconds in):

And here is one of my favourite moments when he returned at Wrestlemania 20 in the corner of The Undertaker to face Kane. Notice the massive pop from the fans when they hear his voice. I also love what he says to Kane..."You're no son of mine!"

I think putting Paul Bearer in the corner of Kane will make The Big Red Machine an even bigger force on my roster which is important for me as the big man is very much in my plans.

My final roster...

Singles guys:

Bret 'The Hitman' Hart
    Rowdy Roddy Piper
    Kane w/Paul Bearer
    CM Punk
    Bad News Brown
    'Dr Death' Steve Williams

Tag teams

The Rock 'N' Roll Express
    The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers

Diva/Valet:

Maria Kanellis

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Okays, so here is my tenth, and final pick.

A former Lightheavyweight Champion, and a well-travelled performer, capable of igniting the fans...

ESSA RIOS

Rios was a great mid-card act for the WWE throughout the attitude era, and particularly in 2000, as accompanied by Lita. A cool, cocky heel, with swagger and the high-spots to back up his attitude, he'd be a good foil to the more high-flying faces on my roster.
    Rios was always capable of more than he achieved in the WWE, and would be a neat way to round out my roster.
    Here's a couple vids for those who missed him...

I'm gonna go with..

daivari2.gif

As i have Muhammad Hassan on my roster already. I think it'd be nice to have them both together. Lets face it, both together are 100 times better than one on their own.

Daivari is a pretty cool cruiserweight wrestler, plays an excellent heel (was also brilliant with Kurt Angle i thought) and is comfortable on the mic.

I know it doesnt make any shocking changes or huge additions to my roster, but i think its a great benefit to one of my wrestlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

So far my selections have been: The Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith, Vader, Jerry Lawler, Bruiser Brody, Billy Kidman, Ultimo Dragon, Nigel McGuinness and Buddy Rogers.

My final pick will Jerry Lawlers valet. So I thought I'd give him someone he gave a very special mention to in his book, as his favorite diva of all time.

Introducing: Terri Runnells

terriun2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

My Final pick, some one i believe is a true rising star in the WWE. He has the ability to fit into anyone of my mid card feuds . I give you .

The Miz

themiz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭ec18

My last pick is probably the best heel GM and Manager around. He's also cut one of the best promos in WWE history.

Boardsies I give you Paul Heyman!

Vid of him cutting a promo during the Invasion angle in 2001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

For my last pick, I'm going for a wrestler who was truly ahead of his time. Had he burst onto the scene ten years later he would have been huge. Former 2 time NWA and a multiple UFC champion

severn_may01-sun.jpg
    Dan "The Beast" Severn

A man with a prestigious history in amateur wrestling who held various titles in MMA before it exploded in popularity. He held the NWA title for 4 years, the third longest reign in the belts history.He's the man who forced D-LO to wear his legendary chest protector .He effectively cemented his position as the best cross-sport competitor by beating Ken Shamrock at UFC 9. He never even lost his second NWA championship, after being stripped of it due to his unavailabilty to wrestle for TNA. If Severn could have focused on just wrestling with his history in MMA, he couls and should have gone further.
    He holds a proud record of 84-17-7 in MMA.He is a UFC hall of famer as well as their 1995 champion and the winner of UFC 5 and 9.

An example of his UFC prowess, notable for it's real life suplexes

Severn vs. The Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Introducing from Chelsea, England; Paul and Katie Lea Burchill!

These are two strong additions to my roster. Not quite sure how I'll book them yet, but both are decent in the ring and comfortable on the mic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

For my last pick , not the best wrestler but can be entertaining !!

THE SANDMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Championships and accomplishments

* All Entertainment Action Wrestling
    o AEAW American Heavyweight Championship (1 time, current)
    o AEAW Hardcore Wrestling Championship (1 time, current)
    * Eastern Championship Wrestling | Extreme Championship Wrestling
    o ECW World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)1
    o ECW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with 2 Cold Scorpio
    * Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling
    o WEW World Tag Team Championship - (1 time) - with Kodo Fuyuki
    * Future of Wrestling
    o FOW Hardcore Championship (1 time)
    * International Wrestling Cartel
    o IWC World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
    * Stars and Stripes Championship Wrestling
    o SSCW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[5]
    * Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
    o TNA Hard 10 Tournament winner (2003)
    * USA Pro Wrestling
    o USA Pro United States Championship (1 time)[6]
    * Universal Wrestling Federation
    o UWF Universal Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
    * Westside Xtreme Wrestling
    o wXw Hardcore Championship (1 time)[7]
    * Xtreme Pro Wrestling
    o XPW King of the Deathmatch Championship (1 time)
    o XPW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
    * Pro Wrestling Illustrated
    o PWI ranked him # 250 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI Years in 2003.[8]

1Sandman's first reign occurred while the promotion was an NWA affliate, was named Eastern Championship Wrestling, and was prior to ECW declaring the championship as a "world" title. Though he later held the title another four times after ECW declared a "world" title.

Final pick of the challenge on behalf of dez_warlock and his pick is former ECW Champion and the 'King of Old School' Steve Corino!

02.jpg

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

Well folks the rosters have been finalised and participants are now free as of now to submit their plans for their rosters in this thread. Each person has 5 days to submit their roster, which can rise to 7 days if circumstances require this.

Discussion will NOT take place in this thread but in the other thread. This thread is purely for each roster submission.

Here is a recap of the rules for everyone...
      A 5 day limit for each submission (can rise to 7 days). The onus is on YOU to get your roster ideas submitted. I would urge you to do so as you will not be able to win if you do not submit your plans for everyone, and that will make the whole experience a waste!
      Think of each roster as akin to a sixty minute TV programme much like the shows from the old days (and ECW today). Each roster will be given a World Title and you can place that on whomever you want. You will also be given a secondary title (IC Title, US title, ECW it's up to you) and you place that on whomever you want. Tag titles, women's titles would be optional and
    NOT required.

You outline the direction for your roster and your respective feuds. For example:

"So-and-so will be my World Champion. I intend to have him engage in a feud with _____. I will have my IC champ be _______ and he can feud with ______."

You can basically be as imaginative with it as you wish and can put in as much detail as you want.
      We will take the line that there is a big PPV event about two months away and we each have to put forward at least three matches for this event. You can add more if you wish. So then for example:
    "My main event feud will culminate at the PPV with my World Champion _____ taking on (insert name(s) here). I will have a match featuring ______ against _______ " etc.

Think of the cards as an aid of sorts to highlight the direction you will take with your feuds.
      Adopting a similar tactic to Bounty Hunter's Around The Horn challenge, each participant will be allowed to make a post in which they make a direct query on a roster but they can do this only
    ONCE per roster.

So for instance if I make my case for my roster, each participant can ask me questions - and I am entitled to respond to them - but therein ends that particular exchange. I think that's the best way to avoid the discussion thread being derailed into a flame war about why so-and-so is no use etc.

So to sum up each participant can query each roster but you can do so ONLY ONCE. You can respond to every query made about your own roster if you wish but it's up to you.
      When each participant has made their case for their roster, you choose your top 5 rosters (can't pick your own one obviously!). Roster number one will be worth 10 points, number two will be worth 7 points, number three will be worth 5 points, number four will be worth 3 points and number five will be worth 1 point. So then, in practice it will work like this... Roster number one = 10 points Roster number two = 7 points Roster number three = 5 points Roster number four = 3 points Roster number five = 1 point
      You PM me your top 5 favourites and I will publish them on an agreed date in a full and frank manner to ensure fairness (and ensure my maths skills are accurate!) and we will crown the inaugural winner of the first Boards WWE Draft Spectacular.

I hope this makes sense. If you have any questions feel free to make them in the Discussion thread. It should hopefully become clearer as the rosters get submitted one by one.

Good luck to everyone. Let's have your roster ideas! :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

hulk.jpgjohn-cena.jpg6674572_1043564450.jpg
    t_2_JimmySuperflySnukaPicture.jpg135958374_2b94908deb.jpg?v=0ravensun.jpg
    452176orton_bob.jpg43098944123270
    blaze-alundra.jpgaja.jpg10133.jpg41iW2fk7CtL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    Hulk Hogan,John Cena,Yokozuna, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka,Tazz,Raven,Don Muraco,Cowboy Bob Orton,Ron Simmons,Mr Fuji,Alundra Blayze,Aja Kong
    a big PPV event is about two months away and that we each have to put forward three+ matches for this event.

ill go with (as id assume most would) The 2months to Wrestlemania including No Way Out.

No Way Out: Augusta Georgia
    Main event) Heavyweight Title match: Hogan (c) vs Yokozuna w/Mr Fuji
    Match B) Fatal Four way IC Title Match: Don Muraco vs Coyboy Bob Orton vs Tazz vs Raven
    Match C) Intercontinental No.1 Contenders match: Ron Simmons vs Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    Promo) Madusa (alundra Blaze) cuts a promo only to be interupted by the debuting Aja Kong

A) After interferance by Mr Fuji and his tag-team of Don Muraco/Cowboy Bob it looks bleak for Hogan until John Cena (who had been taken out 2weeks earlier by Fuji's faction during a No.1 contender no DQ match) makes his truimphant return FU-ing both tag-members and taking Yokozuna's attention for just that slight moment Hulk Hogan needed to get to his feet and prepare to hit the Big Boot, Leg drop and 1-2-3, Hogan retains the title in his hometown and a three way feud has begun between Cena, Yokozuna & the Hulkster.
    Winner: Hulk Hogan

B) The rosters two tag-teams are ingulfed in a long running feud, when its announced that at the next PPV a new championship will be unvield to the new federation. In the hope that it will be tag-titles all four wrestlers demand they are involved in the championship decider. However it turns out to be for the new IC title and pits tag partners against each other in a fatal four way. This match leads to the break up of Tazz & Raven who blame each other for their non-victory and begin to feud.
    Winner: Don Muraco

C) Snuka is annoyed that he wasnt included in the match for the IC championship and cuts a Promo about how he was the perfect choice to be the 1st IC champion and that it wouldent even have been the first time he would be an inaugural champion having previously been the first ever ECW champion. Therefore he chalenges whoever wins the IC to their first defence, however he is interrupted by Ron Simmons. Simmons has one word to sum up how he feels about Snuka's "Rant" and that of course is "DAMN" if anyone should have been the first IC title holder then he, the first ever african american heavyweight champion would be the perfect choice. So its decided at NWO Simmons vs Snuka no1 contenders match.
    Winner: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Wrestlemania: Madison Square Garden
    Main event) Triple Threat Title match: Hulk Hogan(c) vs John Cena vs Yokozuna w/Mr Fuji
    Match B) IC title Cage Match: Don Muraco vs Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    Match C) Extreme rules match: Tazz vs Raven
    Match D) Madusa (Alundra Blaze) vs Aja Kong
    Dark Match: Ron Simmons vs Bob Orton

Heavyweight division: Hogan, Yokozuna, Cena to a lesser extent Simmons
    IC division: Tazz, Raven, Simmons
    in between: Snuka & Muraco (lend significance to the IC division title with a feud over it to begin with and occasionally drop down from normal main event status)
    Allies: Yoko, Kong, Muraco & Orton w/Fuji (Heels normally)
    Hogan, Cena, Alundra, Simmons (Face normally)
    Tazz, Raven (Tweeners)
    Valets/Love interests: Yoko & Kong, Alundra & multiple people (could lead to feuds between males)
    Management: Mr Fuji w/ Muraco/Orton & Yokozuna and Alundra w/ different male singles wrestlers
    intergender tags: i.e Yoko/Kong vs Hogan/Alundra ... both the women have fought men before, Alundra being a former CW champ

a few examples of other possibles match ups:
    The Money Match
    It would obviously have to be built right but despite the fact that it would most likely be a face vs face match (atleast at their first encounter) John Cena vs Hulk Hogan going against each other main eventing any PPV would be money in the bank.

ECW Champion
    The first ever ECW against the last ever ECW champion (wwe version doesent count) Jimmy Superfly Snuka vs Tazz in the Hammerstein Ballroom, which could but wouldent have to be for the IC belt.

Similarily a long running feud including numerous Extreme rules matches between all the former ECW champions on the roster Tazz, Raven, Snuka and even Muraco. the fact that technically Snuka & muraco were only champions in Eastern Championship Wrestling could be used in promo's suggesting they arent Extreme.

Pacific Pride
    A feud between Jimmy Superfly snuka and Yokozuna, with Snuka playing off the fact that Yokozuna shuns his Samoan heritage by carrying around the Japanese flag unlike himself a proud fijian. wouldn't neccesarily dilute the Yokozuna character instead be used down the line to flesh out the character i.e Japan is his adopted homeland were he attained the rank/honour of being a Yokozuna. Their contrasting styles would make for an Interesting match-up

Rundown
    Argueably the biggest draw of all time (Hulk Hogan)and the biggest draw of right now (John Cena) both who are all American babyfaces but can play heels extremely well (Hollywood/Rapper). A Monster foreign heel in Yokozuna who has a comical mouthpiece in Mr Fuji. The man acredited with introducing the high-flyer style of wrestling to the WWF and the first ever ECW champion Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka. The man Snuka had an infamous Cage match against the magnificant Don "The Rock" Muraco and his tag team parter Randy's daddy "Cowboy" Bob Orton. The Extreme legends last ever ECW champion Tazz and 20 time hardcore champion Raven. The First ever African-American heavyweight champion Ron "Farrooq" Simmons. A 3 time Womens champion who killed the womens division for 3 years Alundra Blayze/Madusa and the women who the WWE wanted to feud with her but never got the chance to put it into action AJA Kong.

The MNG Show - Monday Night Grappling!

My Draft picks:

1. Bret 'The Hitman' Hart
    2. 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
    3. Kane
    4. CM Punk
    5. The Rock 'N' Roll Express
    6. The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers
    7. Maria
    8. Bad News Brown
    9. 'Dr Death' Steve Williams
    10. Paul Bearer

World Champion: Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

Intercontinental Champion: Rowdy Roddy Piper

World Tag Team Champions: The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers

Each week my show would kick off with the 'HotRod' Roddy Piper - also my Intercontinental Champion - interviewing a guest on his segment, Piper's Pit. I would use Piper as my all-round general mouthpiece to get over my various storylines and to initiate my feuds. I would place Piper into a feud with CM Punk and have Piper mock his 'Straight Edge' lifestyle. Both men are strong on the mic and could offer an entertaining feud.

Bret Hart would be the main babyface of my brand. He would main event every show and be positioned very strongly. I would have him be put into a feud with Kane (managed by Paul Bearer). I'd have Bearer antagonise Bret and warn him of how Kane would destroy him at the upcoming PPV. I would push Kane strongly and have him interrupt matches (mainly my tag matches) and beat down the R 'N' R Expess, intimidate my valet Maria, and generally leave fear in his wake. Bearer would mock Bret frequently and warn him that there is no way he could ever get The Big Red Machine to tap out.

My tag team feud would involve the heel tag champs The Rougeau Brothers mocking the Rock 'N' Roll Express and their rock music lifestyle. I feel they would be a great comedic duo and would have them play up their taste in cheesy music. The R 'N' R Express would meanwhile be focused on shutting them up by winning the gold.

Bad News Brown would be my tweener and I'd have him as the distant loner out for himself. I'd have him engage in a feud with Dr Death Steve Williams who'd be pissed with him for walking out on a tag match with Williams' old foes the R 'N' R Express a month previously causing them to lose. I'd play up Bad News as the anti-hero in this feud in the hope of getting him over with the audience.

Maria would be very much a part of my show. She would be my backstage interviewer and I'd have Piper crack jokes at her ditzy ways. Occasionally I'd involve her in feuds. She's a likeable personality who younger fans could get behind and who older fans would be attracted to.

Some possible TV match-ups in the weeks leading up to the PPV

Bret Hart and the R 'N' R Express vs Kane and The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers
    Bret Hart vs 'Dr Death' Steve Williams
    Kane vs Robert Gibson w/Ricky Morton
    CM Punk vs Jacques Rougeau (Special ref: Roddy Piper)
    CM Punk & Bad News Brown vs Roddy Piper & 'Dr Death' Steve Williams
    Maria vs Paul Bearer (Special ref: Bret Hart)
    Bret Hart, CM Punk vs Kane and Roddy Piper
    Bad News Brown vs Ricky Morton vs Raymond Rougeau
    Bret Hart, CM Punk & R 'N' R Express vs Kane, Piper & Rougeau Brothers

The PPV - Wrestlemania (Toronto, Canada)

Main Event: Bret Hart vs Kane (World Championship)

03.jpg15.jpg

The legendary Hitman Bret Hart goes into his native country with his title in serious jeopardy. Can The Excellence of Execution overcome his most difficult challenge yet? Can he put a stop to the undefeated Kane? Or was Paul Bearer right - is it impossible to make the ruthless monster quit?

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs CM Punk (IC Championship) - NO DQ

15.jpg39.jpg

The Rowdy One has made fun of the straight-edge superstar in recent times but the young upstart has vowed to make the veteran Piper respect him by Wrestlemania's end. Will the young challenger prevail or will Punk be made to pay the Piper?

'Dr Death' Steve Williams vs Bad News Brown (Last Man Standing)

09.jpg06.jpg

Two of the toughest men in wrestling go head to head on the grandest stage of them all. 'Dr Death' has vowed to make Bad News pay for his selfish actions of late but he'll have to keep his opponent down for at least ten seconds to fulfil his promise. Will these two fearless competitors destroy one another?

The Rock 'N' Roll Express vs The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (World Tag Team Titles)

18.jpg18.jpg

The ultimate clash of styles, The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers have derided the lifestyles of Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson in recent weeks but can the two young high-flying wrestlers make the men from Montreal eat their words and take home their belts?

Plus a special guest appearance from Maria!

picture.php?albumid=111&pictureid=389

Possible future feuds

Down the line I think a feud between Bret Hart and CM Punk would do very good business as Bret could elevate Punk and take him to some great matches. Piper can interchange between face and heel and still be a major draw. A feud with Dr Death Steve Williams or a return to a feud with Bad News or Bret could do very well. Kane has plenty of big guys he could work with in future like Williams and Bad News. There's also the option of him turning on Bearer and becoming a babyface. With regards to my tag teams, I feel the likes of Ricky Morton and Jacques Rougeau could be set into singles feuds and carry themselves well. Similarly the likes of a heel tag team involving Williams and Punk is another option. I feel there's plenty of mileage in this roster.

Summary:

Overall I think I've got a very nice balance to my roster. I have babyfaces that my younger demographic can get behind - Bret, CM Punk, Rock 'N' Roll Express. I also have more edgy heels and tweener figures that my older audience can be entertained by - Piper, Kane, Rougeau Brothers, Bad News. I also have the eye candy that a roster ought to possess in the lovely Maria.

To wrap up, if you want a show that can entertain you, excite you, make you laugh, get you pissed, and provide you with hard-hitting wrestling in and out of the the ring, you are well catered for with my roster!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Ok, I might as well give mine a bash now. I was never the creative writer in school so mine will be a bit more factually based than MNG's!

The Roster
    1. Dynamite Kid
    2. Davey Boy Smith
    3. Jerry Lawler
    4. Tiger Mask
    5. Billy Kidman
    6. Ultimo Dragon
    7. Terri Runnells
    8. Bruiser Brody
    9. Buddy Rogers
    10. Nigel McGuiness
    11. Jim Cornette
    12. Vader

Here's an analysis of my roster:

Strength's

1. Drawing power- My roster has it. Not the post 1985 exclusive WWE kind maybe but top to bottom my roster is loaded with draws. Buddy Roger's was arguably the wrestling draw of the '50s.

Vader drew all over the world as did Bruiser Brody. Tiger Mask was an immense figure in Japanesse wrestling while few drew more consistently over a greater span of time than Jerry Lawler.

2. In the ring- My roster comprises of some of the greatest talent wrestling has ever seen. In the Dynamite Kid (a guy Bret Hart has called the best ever) and Tiger Mask I’ve got 2 of the greatest pure wrestlers ever.

In Vader and Brody, I’ve got 2 of the greatest brawlers ever. And in Jerry the King Lawler, I’ve got one of the greatest in ring story tellers.

Combine all that with very good/excellent workers at their peaks in Bulldog, Ultimo Dragon, Billy Kidman and Nigel McGuinness and you’ve got yourself a talented roster. Every wrestler at their peak on my roster can work. There is no weak link.

3. Talkers- When you have Jim Cornette (10 time best manager of the year winner according to the observer) and Jerry Lawler on your roster, you’re not short. And from what I saw of Buddy Rogers, he was pretty dam good on the mic aswell.

4. Hall of Famers- Of the 10 picks I made, 8 of them feature Wrestling Observer newsletter Hall of Fame Inductees which is seen as the legit wrestling Hall of Fame for wrestling.

Weaknesses

1. Needs more woman- If I had 2 more picks I would have loved to have booked a woman's match.

2. Obscure picks- Some of my picks mightn't be very well known to people who started watching wrestling in the '90s. Hopefully, people can get an idea about what the guys I picked are like from the videos and stats I put up.

My Card explained
    The philosophy of this show is simple: to put on great, contrasting wrestling matches with the card essentially having 1 major “storyline angle” and that’s it. I won’t be going into too much detail. I just feel the card explains itself really.

Top to bottom each match has something different to offer, putting each guy in my roster in a match with someone that really accentuates their strengths. There is no weak match on my card and everyone on my roster has a spot.

Here it is, affectionately known as:
    The Card

Jerry "The King" Lawler w. Terri versus "Playboy" Buddy Rogers (champion) for the Heavy weight title

Img58.jpgrogers.jpg

Lawler/Rogers analysis- This would be the 1 match where storyline would play a major role. Not that these 2 weren’t great in the ring but when you have Rogers and Lawler at their peaks on the mic, you got to use them.

The mixture of Lawler as the hero who won’t die with his innocent valet Elizabeth and Buddy Rogers the cocky playboy champion is guaranteed wrestling drama. A perfect main event where Lawler would go over.

2. Dynamite Kid versus Tiger Mask (champion) for the Junior Heavy weight title

dynamitekid.jpgtigermask1.jpg

Dynamite/Tiger Mask analysis- I'll just let them wrestle.

3. Bruiser Brody versus Big Van Vader w. Jim Cornette in a no DQ match
    Bruiser-Brody-050.jpg02.jpg

]Vader/Bruiser analysis- Again it writes itself. To of the greatest big man brawlers going head to head. Vader would go over here setting up a feud with Lawler.

4. Davey Boy Smith versus Nigel McGuinness
    britishbulldoog60706.jpgmcguinness.jpg

Analysis:I booked it because at their respective peaks it would have been a hell of a match. And the fact that their 2 of the most gifted wrestlers to come from England adds another dimension to it.

5. Billy Kidman (the WCW version) versus Ultimo Dragon (the WCW version)
    kidman.jpgsports_uwapsycho.jpg

Analysis: A perfect opening match with 2 cruiserweights that put on consistently good matches in WCW.

Finally, thanks to MNG for the idea and for generally keeping things ticking along.

OK, Before i start:

1. Yes, I am shamelessly stealing Vince's layout (and it could probably have been the universal layout for the whole round in my opinion) except it wont be as much 'fact based' and instead, more opinion based.

2. Yes, this is half-hearted/half-assed. My computer decided to shut down as i was about 70%-80% done, and i hate that i have to re-write it all again .:mad:

Anyway..

The Roster
    1. Ariel
    2. Big Boss Man
    3. Bull Buchanan
    4. Daivari
    5. Earthquake
    6. Eric Bischoff
    7. Honky Tonk Man
    8. Melina
    9. Mr. Perfect
    10. Muhammad Hassan
    11. Typhoon
    12. Undertaker

Strength's

1. Drawing power: Whilst my roster does not have John Cena, Hulk Hogan or The Rock, it does have one of the most recognizable names in the history of Pro-wrestling, the Undertaker. Undertaker is obviously my main star and 'face' wrestler. My top heel draw would obviously be Muhammad Hassan and his manager/tag team partner Daivari. Muhammad probably hits number one in the "best heel of the last decade" category in wrestling, garnering media attention all across the US, and i feel that people would come to shows/tune in as he is the person they would absolutely hate. The rest of my roster is filled with some recognizable talent that wrestling fans would likely watch (Boss Man, Mr. Perfect, etc.) but, I'll admit, aside from Muhammad Hassan, the average Joe probably won't recognise many of the names on my roster.

2. In the ring: I feel my roster does very well in this area. Undertaker is a guy who is obviously very skilled in the ring and whose style has switched from 'Big Man' to 'Technical' over the course of his career. Mr. Perfect is another amazingly gifted technical grappler. I feel both Big Boss Man and Buchanan were very underrated in what they were capable of doing once in the ring. I feel Boss Man in particular was an excellent brawler, and had fantastic matches with many different styles of wrestler (from Al Snow to Big Show to Kane and Ken Shamrock). Both Earthquake and Typhoon are very agile for their size, and would obviously cater to the fans of big man wrestling. Daivari is an excellent cruiserweight, but I don't really think that his abilities would be displayed much on my roster, which lacks another cruiserweight for Daivari to battle (Although I'm sure Perfect could give him a good show). Both of my women are more than capable of putting on a good match.

3. Talkers: Eric Bischoff is obviously my main voice box. He would be my major non-wrestling star. Along side him I'd give Boss Man and Honky Tonk Man a lot of mic time, as they are both very comfortable on the mic in my view. Honky is a fantastic entertainer and would be great to watch, im sure (as he has been in the past). Melina has proved excellent on the mic, but i don't know if the same can be said for Ariel (because we never really seen her use it).

Weaknesses

1. Lack of smaller/cruiserweight wrestlers: Obviously my roster doesn't really have many Rey Mysterio or Paul London types on it. I reckon i could get by with what i have, but having some smaller grapplers would do no harm.

2. Longevity: How many times can you watch the Undertaker die and come back? OK, In fairness, I wouldn't book him like that, but i think my roster has the potential to only offer a limited amount of viewing before it would seem like a re-run. You could probably get about two years of long, thought-out, programming, but after that, it would likely need a heavy shake-up.

The Card:

classic2_012.jpg

Undertaker%20Front.jpgmrperfectbw_icgold.jpg

WWE Championship
    The Undertaker VS Mr Perfect

Main event is pretty self-explanatory. Both are excellent wrestlers, worthy of their main event status, and together could have a fantastic match i believe.

bigbossman.jpg05hassandaivari.jpg

Big Boss Man VS Muhammad Hassan

Big Boss Man has always been an awesome wrestler as far as I'm concerned, and Muhammad Hassan, for the short time he wrestled, did a damn good job, too. This would be a build up of the Anti-American and the Proud American clashing in a 'heated' match. Daivari would star at ringside, which could lead to the also pro-american Bull Buchanan making a second appearance to stir things up.

Belt-WWEWomens1.jpg

melina.jpgariel.jpg

Women's Championship
    Melina VS Ariel

Women's championship is straight forward (and painfully obvious from the minute i chose Ariel). Two great "divas" that can actually rassle (and look good whilst doing it) fighting it out for the belt.

13.jpgHonkyTonkMan001.jpg

Bull Buchanan VS Honky Tonk Man

Buchanan VS Honky would be interesting to me. I've always thought Buchanan was a solid wrestler, but was never really all that great on the "entertaining" side of things, whereas Honky has it pretty much well covered. I know it probably wouldn't be the most amazing match of all time, but it'd be interesting, if mixed up with some comedy patches by Honky (which would obviously upset the no-nonsense Buchanan).

05.jpg

"Battle Of The Giants"
    Earthquake VS Typhoon

Earthquake VS Typhoon is my novelty act really. It'd never be a great match, but its a match people would be curious to see, even though they wouldn't admit it. Just like Big Show VS Akebono, it'd generate interest, but probably wouldn't do the show any real favours. The back story would be the usual tag-team-splits-up angle. They could then go on to mingle in the lower to mid card, or go on to be a serious threat to the undertaker (as every big man has at some point).

1906.png

Eric Bischoff would be used for segments during the show, and to screw the finish on the main event, to give the feud a little more life and drag on a little longer than it would already have.

Well.. thats pretty much all i have to offer. I'm after sitting her much longer than expected, too :( ah well.

As Vince said: Cheers for the game MNG :) (I know its not over, but this is essentially the last round, so...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Roster
    1.Shawn Michaels. He will be my heavyweight champion. He’ll be his usual cocky self not caring what he says or does or who it upsets.
    2.Kevin Nash. He’ll be Shawn Michaels bodyguard who will do most of Shawn’s dirty work and help out in a few matches to ensure the belt stays with Shawn. He will also tag with Shawn at various times.
    3.Road Dogg. He will be one half of the tag team champions, The New Age Outlaws. He’ll be the main voice of the champs who has the ability to excite the crowd with his promos. I also see him as a host of his own segment called the Dogg Pound where he will interview various stars (potential to create new feuds)
    4.Billy Gunn. He is the other half of the tag team champs. The New Age Outlaws will be full of attitude and along with Michaels will say and do what they like, no matter how extreme.
    5.Lex Luger. He’ll be by main challenger for the Heavyweight title. His character will show good morals who will be against any foul language and foul behaviour.
    6.Pedro Morales. He’ll be another straight laced wrestler who is more interested in settling things in the ring instead of on the mic. His latin temper will also see him lose his temper on various occasions.
    7.Rikishi. He’ll be a laid back character who will team up with Scotty 2 Hotty as well as trying to carve out a singles career.
    8.Scotty 2 Hotty. He’ll mainly be used as a tag team with Rikishi who will also offer some light relief with his dance promos with Rikishi
    9.John Morrison. He’ll be my Intercontinental Champion and will have Debra as his valet. They will use the gimmick of being the sexiest people on the roster and everybody else should be jealous of their bodies
    10.King Kong Bundy. He’ll be my monster heel who will use his size and strength to wreak havoc against any wrestler that he comes across.
    11.The Godfather. He’ll be my initial challenger for the Intercontinental championship. He’ll use his extremely popular Pimp gimmick along with his Ho stable.
    12.Debra. She will be John Morrisons valet who will use her body as a distraction whenever Morrison is in trouble

Spongey Productions in association with Boards.ie is prowd to present,
    live from the Not So Super Dome in Sligo, Ireland.
    Welcome to Boards Mania IX

World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Shawn Michaels (Champion) (w/Kevin Nash) vs The All-American Lex Luger in a steel cage match.
    ShawnMichaels012.jpgpromo_nash.jpgwwf%20lex%20luger.jpg
    Build up
    This follows on from a match at the last PPV (The Great Boards Shindig) where Luger was kicked in the head by Kevin Nash behind the refs back to hand the victory to Michaels. In the following weeks after this match, Luger insisted that the public were not interested in Michaels foul language and tactics and he was here to bring back some respectability to the premier title in the wrestling industry. In a recent tag team match between Michaels & Nash vs Luger & Pedro Morales, Michaels and Nash inflicted further anguish on Luger by beating him to a pulp after Luger had sneaked a roll-up victory over Michaels. Morales had been unable to back up Luger after he was assaulted by the returning King Kong Bundy and they had continued their fight backstage. In another match luger faced Nash one on one and after he knocked Nash out cold with his bionic elbow and ready to pin him, Michaels came into the ring to knock Luger out with the title belt. A disqualification victory was no consolation for being laid out on the mat with a bloody face. Luger finally challenged Michaels to a steel cage match to ensure no outside interference by Nash and so he could repay Michaels for all the anguish he has endured over the last couple of months. Can Luger survive this gruelling test to fulfil his lifetime ambition by becoming World Heavyweight Champion or will Michaels continue his reign filled with attitude and disrespect?

Intercontinental Championship Match
    John Morrison (Champion) (w/Debra) vs The Godfather (w/Ho’s)
    5139912debra-mcmichael.jpg453926
    Build up
    This feud started only five weeks ago when, in a non title match between the two, Debra stepped on to the apron to give The Godfather a good view of her puppies. This was ample distraction for Morrison to grab the victory. The following week The Godfather came out to the ring with his customary Ho Train, grabbed the mic and insisted that Debra would make a fine addition to his Ho stable. Morrison came out with Debra and was very angry at the comments made by The Godfather. This continued the following week as during a non title match between Morrison and Morales, The Godfather came out to ringside to proposition Debra. This provided Morales with enough distraction to pick up the pin and leave Morrison angry. Then just two weeks ago the match was made that The Godfather would challenge Morrison for the Intercontinental match. The Godfather wanted to add more spice to the match so he proposed a further stipulation that if he won then Debra would have to join the Ho train as Queen Ho. Morrison quickly accepted much to the dismay of Debra. Is there trouble in the Morrison camp? Will The Godfather get a new addition to his Ho stable and become new Intercontinental champion?

No Disqualification Match
    Pedro Morales vs King Kong Bundy
    pedromorales.jpgart_kk_bund.jpg
    Build up
    The tension between these two goes back five months when Pedro Morales was World Heavyweight Champion. In a title match between Pedro Morales and Shawn Michaels, King Kong Bundy, feeling that it should have been him getting the title shot, interfered and resulted in Michaels scoring the pin and winning the belt. This infuriated Morales and just two weeks later he had Bundy in his signature Boston Crab and would not let go. This incapacitated Bundy and Morales continued his assault with steel chairs to the knee of Bundy. Bundy would then go on to miss three months of action until he returned to interfere in a tag match between Morales & Luger vs Michaels & Nash. This reignited the bad blood between the two and for the following few weeks resulted in Bundy assaulting Morales behind his back and inflicting more damage to the former world heavyweight champion. It seemed as if Bundy was more happy to continue with these sneak attacks than face Morales in the ring. Eventually the two faced each other in the ring but resulted in Bundy getting himself counted out. However this match did not settle anything. Finally Morales has got his chance with a No disqualification match against King Kong Bundy. Will the score be settled once and for all?

Tag Team Championship Match
    The New Age Outlaws (champions) vs Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty
    Build up
    The New Age Outlaws have been tag team champions for almost a year. Two months ago that streak almost came to an end when Scotty and his partner at the time were threatening to take the belts with some high flying wrestling. Seeing this threat, the New Age Outlaws ambushed Scotty and his partner and inflicted a terrible injury on Scotty’s partner. The following week Road Dogg and Billy Gunn ambushed Scotty and would have inflicted the same sort of injury but for the timely appearance of Rikishi coming to the rescue and that was the beginning of a beautiful and entertaining friendship. No matter how much the Outlaws tried to get their hands on Scotty, Rikishi was there to prevent it. There followed some entertaining promos with Scotty teaching Rikishi to dance and the Outlaws interrupting their dancing with some witty & spiteful comments. The Outlaws also targetted Scotty in their matches against the new team, often picking up victories by distracting Rikishi and pinning Scotty. Finally Rikishi and Scotty picked up the win they needed to challenge for the belts when Scotty pinned Road Dogg after Rikishi stink faced both Road Dogg and Billy Gunn and Scotty gave Road Dogg the dreaded W-O-R-M to grab the pin. Can Rikishi & Scotty pull off a second victory over the tag champs and finally end one of the longest title reigns in history?

Boards Hall of Fame Induction
    Spongey is prowd to induct MNG into the Boards Hall of Fame for his tireless work in the set up and maintaining of this thoroughly enjoyable game. Congratulations.

Results of PPV (Please note spoilers contained within)
    Michaels retains the belt by escaping the cage. Luger was close to winning but had the door slammed shut in his face by Kevin Nash
    The Godfather pinned Morrison after Debra accidentally hit him with the IC belt. Debra was now to become Queen Ho. This will bring up some hilarious promos involving The Godfather trying to show Debra the ropes.
    King Kong Bundy pins Pedro Morales after several chair shots. Earlier in the match Pedro forced Bundy to tap out with the Boston Crab but the ref was incapacitated.
    Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty beat the New Age Outlaws by disqualification after Billy Gunn hit Rikishi with a steel chair as he was about to stink face Road Dogg

Future Feuds
    After this PPV, the above feuds will continue but in the future I can see the following feuds develop
    -Michaels to feud with Nash after Nash costs Michaels the belt to Luger. This will turn Nash face with the possibility to feud with Bundy & Morrison
    -Luger to feud with Bundy for the title
    -Luger to feud with Morrison over who has the best body
    -Morales to feud with Michaels, Morrison, The Godfather over their attitude and their life choices.
    -Michaels to team with Morrison after his split from Nash to feud with the Outlaws and Rikishi & Scotty
    -Billy Gunn & Road Dogg to split and feud with each other. This opens up opportunities for both wrestlers to feud with The Godfather, Morrison, Scotty in the IC title mix.
    -Rikishi to feud with Bundy over who’s the strongest and biggest of the roster
    -Debra will be able to link up with the likes of Michaels, Luger as heel, The Outlaws
    -Overall i can see title pushes for Michaels, Nash, Luger, Morales, Rikishi & Morrison

Summary
    Ok I think somehow I’ve written too much and hope ye did not get bored reading this. Overall the roster has great ability when it comes to the mic and this will keep the crowds thoroughly entertained with their humorous promos. There is also great wrestling ability which should provide some great matches. On the downside I could probably use a manager and another female wrestler to be able to utilise Debra better. I also believe I don’t have too many combinations of tag teams out there.

OK guys feel free to rip this card to shreds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

My roster:

KerryVonErich001.jpg
    Kerry Von Erich

01.jpg
    Terry Funk

01.jpg
    Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson

americanexpressmikerotundabarrywindham.jpg
    Mike Rotunda (IRS) & Barry Windham

Junior%2004.jpg
    Jushin Liger

09.jpg
    Bryan Danielson

JunkyardDog.jpg
    Junkyard Dog

24.jpg
    Sable

hansen-stan05.jpg
    Stan Hansen

dickmurdoch.jpg
    Dick Murdoch

• There were three criteria that I used when picking my roster:

1 - Who is the biggest star left

2 - Who do I like the most out of who's available

3 - Will they fit in with my roster (just used for the last few picks)

I don't think that I could have satisfied that criteria any better. The big thing that's clear at first glance is that the majority of my roster are mainly 80s stars. A lot of them also didn't reach the top of the WWF, which is probably why I was able to get them, as others may have overlooked them. There are also no real "cartoon" gimmicks on my roster (I don't plan on using Rotunda as IRS, at least not initially)

Just because they didn't reach the peak of the WWF doesn't mean that they weren't top wrestlers though. I've got numerous NWA, AWA and WCCW world champions on my roster. I've got guys who reached the top of the business in Japan (Funk, Hansen and Liger). I've got the man who is widely regarded as the best indy wrestler currently, as well as being considered by many to be the best wrestler in the world, full stop

Another key element to my roster is the amount of quality promo-cutters. The art of promos has deteriorated so much in wrestling today, but not on my roster. There are very few who are better than Funk at his best. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, along with Barry Windham, all did excellent promos as part of the Four Horsemen. Stan Hansen was really great as I pointed out in a Youtube video. Junkyard Dog and Kerry Von Erich could both cut the sort of babyface promo that's missing today. Bryan Danielson can turn a crowd who are giving him a standing ovation into a crowd who are booing him after a short time on the mic

One other interesting, although not really relevant, piece of information is that there are five second-generation wrestlers on my roster

Heels:
    Terry Funk
    Arn Anderson
    Tully Blanchard
    Sable
    Bryan Danielson
    Stan Hansen

Faces:
    Kerry Von Erich
    Mike Rotunda
    Junkyard Dog
    Jushin Liger
    Barry Windham
    Dick Murdoch

Card:

World Title Match: Terry Funk (c) vs Kerry Von Erich
    Tag Team Title Match: Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (c) w/ Sable vs Mike Rotunda & Junkyard Dog w/ Dick Murdoch
    Bryan Danielson vs Jushin Liger
    Barry Windham vs Stan Hansen

• Terry Funk would be the long-running heel champion in the buildup to this event. It would be the 80s Terry Funk, the toughest brawler around who's also the best promo man on my roster. He would be defending his title against the most popular face on the roster, the young Kerry Von Erich

Funk would be the dominant champion in the months before this match. He was never the type of guy who would duck a fight, but he would sometimes bend the rules to get an advantage. Kerry is the wholesome babyface, which complements Funk. Two complete opposites in looks, styles, attitudes and fan support

The questions that would be asked in the lead-up to this world title match would be whether Kerry can survive in Funk's world, if he can prevent Funk from stretching the rules to beat him, if Kerry is too nice for his own good, and if Funk can truly withstand what Kerry has to offer. I can just imagine the sort of promos that Terry would cut before this match

• Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard would be the tag champs coming into this event. They would have Sable as their valet, much in the same way that Blanchard had Baby Doll as his valet for some memorable feuds. I've always liked the idea of the heel tag team with the female valet

Mike Rotunda and Junkyard Dog wouldn't be a full-on tag team, but they would be portrayed as good friends who will give it their all to win the tag titles. Dick Murdoch would also be a good friend of theirs who would lend his support at ringside for them, knowing how Sable can sometimes have some influence on the outcome of matches

While Arn and Tully are an accomplished tag team, Rotunda and JYD is a new pairing. Rotunda is a better tag team wrestler I feel, and JYD is an amazing face as well as a great tag team wrestler, so they would fit well together

• Bryan Danielson vs Jushin Liger is the only match on my card which has actually taken place as a big match (I'm sure Funk and Kerry wrestled, but it wasn't for a title). However, when they wrestled it was a past-his-prime Liger against a before-his-prime Danielson. To witness the two of them wrestle at their peaks would be something else and it would be the match that would intrigue and interest me the most, as well as most current fans I would imagine, seeing as they're the two youngest guys on my roster

The thing with these guys is that you could have them go out and wrestle 20 times and you would get 20 very different matches, all of them good. I mentioned in my Liger pick about how he's had to evolve and adapt his style due to age and injuries, yet he's still as good as ever, but in a different way. Danielson is constantly learning new things and he usually has widely varying types of matches anyway. He, more than any other wrestler I know of, also plays off of previous encounters with opponents in his matches a lot. That's why I could always rely on these two guys to deliver for me, although I do have other plans for them as well

• Barry Windham vs Stan Hansen would be seen as both a number one contenders match and a grudge match. Windham is the younger man looking to make his mark and Hansen is the veteran who wants to prove that he still rules the yard

They're both Texas born and bred and I can picture the sort of promos that Hansen would cut, saying that Barry is a disgrace to the state and that he's embarrassed to be from the same place as him, along with all of Barry's fans

This would be a great match I think, Hansen had awesome matches in Japan with guys who were sort of similar to Windham

Results:

I would have Kerry Von Erich win the World title from Terry Funk after a long and tough match

Arn and Tully would retain their titles, leading to Dick Murdoch questioning the ability of his friends. This would lead into a somewhat friendly feud between Murdoch and Junkyard Dog (former tag team partners). I mentioned during my Murdoch pick that I found him at his most interesting when he was a face with heelish tendencies. This is what I'm aiming for here. In the end he would turn full blown heel

The result of Danielson and Liger wouldn't matter so much here, but I would have Liger win and Danielson shake hands with him afterwards, leading to the two of them teaming up to become the next challengers for the tag titles

Finally, Windham would beat Hansen, setting up Windham turning heel on Kerry Von Erich now that he has got his title match

Funk would take out his frustration on Hansen, only to find out that Hansen can take a beating and give one back just as good. That would lead to a No DQ match between the two of them in the future

• The reason that I decided to use tag titles and no secondary singles title is that there are many natural fits for tag teams on my roster. Two real-life examples are Windham & Rotunda and JYD & Murdoch. Other potential teams for the future would be Von Erich & Windham, Funk & Hansen, JYD & Von Erich and Liger & Hansen. And of course there's also the Windham/Anderson/Blanchard Four Horsemen connection

So with all these strong tag teams I don't really see the need to have another singles title. I would rather make the tag titles really mean something and put all the focus on them and the world title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Roster
    Chris Jericho
    Batista
    Dudley Boyz
    Trish Stratus
    Sergeant Slaughter
    Molly Holly
    Iron Sheik
    Nikolai Volkoff
    The Nasty Boys
    The Miz

My Company is about heart ! Matches that will truly have the fans cheering for the face and Booing the heel !

First Match

Bitch-Fight

trish_stratus-796666.JPG

95707-1108319103.jpg

MikeMizanin.jpg

Trish Stratus (C) (Heel) vs Molly Holly (Face) For the Womens Championship with the Miz as the Special Guest Referee.

Two of the best women wrestlers ever to wrestle in the WWE . Trish as the Heel with Molly Holly acting the Face . I have always personally considered Trish Stratus a great Heel Manger/Wrestler. I would also have her pull double duty as mangers of the Nasty Boys . Trish to retain with a long feud easily achievable as wrestlers or have them mange single stars.

World War 3 !

slaughter.jpg

sheik-1.jpg

nik.jpg

Sergeant Slaughter vs The Iron Sheik vs Nikolai Volkoff

This match writes it self. From Volkoff Singing the Russian National Anthem , to the promo's Slaughter will hit. perhaps even have him go to a school and make a cobra camp for a day , to train the next generation of solider. To the Sheik proclaiming Iran's (Persia's greatness ! )

Sergearnt to win as a Face after being teamed on by Sheik and Volkoff. With the two of them turning on each other before losing .

Who's going to break !

dudley_boyz.jpg

Dudley Boyz(C) (Molly Holly) vs The Nasty Boys in a Tables Match !

For the World Wrestling Tag Team Championship

This is almost a Heel vs Heel Match , However i would have the Dudley Boyz as the Heels, and The Nasty Boys as Faces. Any feud containing the two teams could have them interchanging Roles. The Nasty Boys to win after Molly holly interferes and accidentally gets knocked threw a table by Bubba Ray.

Beauty and the Beast !

chrisjericho.jpg

batista1.jpg

Y2J (C) (Heel) With Trish Stratus vs The Animal Batista ! (Face) for the World Wrestling Championship.

The Cocky Arrogant champion vs The Batista Unleashed ! . Batista has run riot my company dispatching all other contenders for the Belt . Y2J has tried everything to prevent a title match with Y2J getting Trish Stratus to make advances towards Batista , to try and slowdown the Animal .

However he not be will distracted ! . During the match i would have Trish distract the referee , with Y2J hitting Batista in the face with the WWE title ! Y2J eventually goes for the pin , he's still Reeling after being hit by a spinebuster before he took out Batista ! . The Referee Counts the Fall but its only a 2 Count ! . The match continues with animal busted open. Trish tries to interfere but Batista Pushes her off the apron . He hits the batista Bomb ! 1-2-3 . We have a New World Champion .

Strength's

Drawing Power- I have numerous wreslters that can all hold the belt and feud with one another Slaughter/Sheik/Batista/ Y2J

Tag Team Division - I have 3 recognised tag teams in my brand. The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff could have excellent feuds with Both the nasty boys and the dudleyz .

Womens Division- I have made both my women do double duty and this would be a common occurence for future PPV's . Both would manage and wreslte the majority of the time.

The Miz can Mid -Card with every one of my wrestlers on this roster.

Weakness

Lack of Light Heavy Weight Division- Its non exsistent with a demand for it out there thats not good.

Leaderless - I have no GM/Owner of my brand to have as a focal point for Rage from the Fans . ( Seargarnt Slaughter could fill this role, that would take him out of his prime as a wrestler so i wouldnt do that)

P.S I would just like to Thank MNG for putting on this fabulous Event for the last few months. If there was ever a Thread of the year on boards, this should be it ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'm gonna start by stating my roster and what parts each person will play.

Stephanie McMahon = WWF Chairperson (Face)
    Umaga = WWF Champion and transitional champion (Face)
    Paul Burchill = WWF Intercontinental Champion and brother of Katie Lea Burchill(Heel)
    Randy Orton = Main eventer (Heel)
    Walter 'Killer' Kowalski = Triple H's manager and tutor (Face)
    Triple H = Main eventer (Face)
    The Great Khali = Mid carder (Heel)
    Bobby Heenan = Manager (Heel)
    Katie Lea Burchill = Paul Burchill's sister and valet (Heel)
    Shane McMahon = Stephanie McMahon's brother and WWF CEO (Face)
    Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase = Young up and coming tag team (Heel)

Stables:
    Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase = Priceless
    Paul Burchill, Katie Lea Burchill and The Great Khali = The British Empire

Booking for first PPV (WWF Carnage):
    Stephanie is taking over as chairperson of the company after Vince and Linda's death a few weeks earlier. She announces a deal between the WWE and World Wildlife Fund which mean the company is now the WWF again. She also unveils a new WWF Title and IC Title. WWF Title is the attitude belt and the IC is the current one with the WWF scratch logo on it.

Stephanie also announces the matches for the first PPV on Sunday (matches announced late due to Vince and Linda's death):

WWF Championship: Randy Orton Vs. Umaga (c) Vs. Bobby Heenan
    This match was originally scheduled as a one on one, but Stephanie made it a triple threat because Heenan keeps interfering in Orton's matches.

No Holds Barred: Triple H (w/ Killer Kowalski) Vs. The Great Khali
    Although Khali and Burchill are feuding with Rhodes and DiBiase, Stephanie felt that Hunter was lacking aggressiveness and in the interest of entertaining the fans made this match.

Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes (w/ Ted DiBiase) Vs. Paul Burchill (c) (w/Katie Lea)
    To continue the feud between Priceless and The British Empire, Steph made this match for Burchill's IC title. Rhodes and DiBiase faced each other in an exhibition match on SmackDown! to determine who would face Burchill. Cody won and gets the title match.

WWF Carnage PPV Results:
    Bobby Heenan pinned Randy Orton after Umaga slammed Heenan onto Orton and was too fatigued to break the accidental pin. New WWF Champion Bobby Heenan.

The Great Khali defeated Triple H when Killer Kowalski turned on Hunter, costing him the match. Kowalski got on the mic and said Triple H had gone soft. When he trained him he was the cerebral assassin and now he goes around making cock jokes and acting like a teenager. Kowalski then spits on Triple H's body as he lay in the ring.

Cody Rhodes defeats Paul Burchill to claim the IC title. After the match DiBiase attacks and lays out Rhodes. He leaves to a chorus of boos.

Booking for second PPV (WWF WrestleMania XXX):
    The night after Carnage, Triple H injures Khali and tells Kowalski that he won't rest until he kicks his ass! The next week, Kowalski comes out and says he turned on Hunter for a another reason. He says Hunter was his greatest student who went on to become even better than himself. He wants to know if he can beat Hunter. Triple H comes out and promises Kowalski that it'll be his honour to not only end Kowalski's career, but to cripple him. Two weeks before Mania, Triple H is in the ring cutting a promo on Kowalski when he appears on the tron holding Hunter's eldest daughter over the edge of a bridge. He tells Aurora rose that he hopes she can swim. Hunter begs Walter not to do it and he agrees. The next week, Killer Kowalski is found in a pool of his own blood backstage. Triple H is carted off by the cops and later in the show Kowalski comes to the ring and says he faked the whole thing and he hopes Hunter can get out in time for WrestleMania. They cut to a break with Kowalski laughing at the camera. The feud would ultimately be teacher versus student.

Again, the night after Carnage, Ted DiBiase comes to the ring and explains that Rhodes is the son of 'the son of a plumber' and he is the 'Million Dollar Prince'. He says they come from different backgrounds. He thought they could work together, but he says he felt Rhodes' jealousy building up and decided to boot Rhodes before Rhodes turned on him! Rhodes comes out to challenge DiBiase to a match at WrestleMania for the IC title. DiBiase tells him to move on like he has done, because tonight he has a match against Umaga for the number one contendership. Rhodes costs DiBiase the match against Umaga. For the next two weeks on RAW, both Rhodes and DiBiase brawl around the arena. On the second week, Steph and security break them up and she announces that they're gonna fight for the IC Title at Mania. The week before Mania, Rhodes cuts a fantastic promo on DiBiase. It is very reminiscent of his father's promos. The feud should play out as spoiled rich kid versus blue collar.

The other big match for Mania would be the WWE title match. Bobby Heenan vacates the title the night after Carnage but Stephanie had announced DiBiase Vs. Umaga for the number one contendership (Umaga won thanks to Cody Rhodes). Steph then decided that Paul Burchill and Orton would face off to decide the other challenger for the vacent title. Orton wins. This is the third time they will have faced off for the title and will also be the last. Stephanie decides since her last attempt to keep Heenan from interfering backfired, she was going to make the WWF title match a Steel Cage match. Heenan plays mind games with Umaga. Everytime Umaga gets one up on Heenan and is about to beat him up, Orton comes to Heenans aid.

Final Card for WWF WrestleMania XXX (live on PPV from Madison Square Garden
    Steel Cage Match for the WWF Championship
    Randy Orton Vs. Umaga

Triple H Vs. Walter 'Killer' Kowalski

Intercontinental Championship Match
    Cody Rhodes (c) Vs. 'Million Dollar Prince' Ted DiBiase

Plus an appearance by WWF Diva Katie Lea to promote her Playboy cover.

WWF WrestleMania XXX Results:
    Ted DiBiase won the IC Championship when he hit his million dollar dream/mic check move. Good back and fourth action throughout.

Triple H defeated Killer Kowalski with a pedigree. Match of the year peformances from both men. Afterwards, Kowalski shakes Hunter's hand and mouths "Now I know!"

Randy Orton defeated Umaga to claim the vacant WWF Championship. Orton had Umaga down and Heenan climbed into the ring with a steel chair. Orton then padlocked the cage shut. Orton RKO'd Umaga onto the steel chair and climbed out of the cage. As Orton celebrates on the outside, Umaga finally takes out his months worth of frustrations on Heenan.

The future:
    I can see the following feuds:
    a brother/sister feud between Shane/Steph and Paul/Katie Lea.
    a power struggle with Shane and Steph.
    Khali could feud with Shane, Umaga and Orton.
    Rhodes, DiBiase, Burchill, Umaga and Khali could all feud for the IC Title.
    Triple H, Kowalski, Orton, Khali and Umaga could all feud for the WWF Title.

Summary:
    I think my roster has some good longevity and as such can provide fresh and interesting feuds. I've tried to book it in two ways, the first way is with feuds and matches I'd enjoy and secondly by booking what I think you guys want to see. Some of you prefer old school wrestling, so I have toned down some of the lunacy that I know others would enjoy. I think I've found the right mix. One problem I do see is I don't think I booked Killer Kowalski properly. I haven't seen any of his matches or promos so I don't know how he would have carried himself. Another problem I see is that to utilise my roster to the best of their abilities, I would have a very heel-heavy roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Roster:
    Ric Flair
    The Fabulous Freebirds
    Dusty Rhodes
    Demolition
    Superstar Billy Graham
    Jesse Ventura
    Jerry Lynn
    Juventud Guerrera
    Christy Hemme
    Joey Mercury

Titles:
    World Heaveyweight title
    World Tag Team titles
    Cruiserweight title

Possible TV match-ups in the weeks leading up to the PPV:
    Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes (Non-title match)
    Ric Flair & Demolition vs. Dusty Rhodes & The Fabulous Freebirds
    Terry Gordy w/ Michael Hayes vs. Ax w/ Smash
    Michael Hayes w/ Terry Gordy vs. Smash w/ Ax
    Juventud Guerrera vs. Jerry Lynn
    Jerry Lynn vs. Joey Mercury w/ Christy Hemme
    Juventud Guerrera vs. Joey Mercury & Christy Hemme
    Billy Graham & Demolition vs. Jesse Ventura & The Fabulous Freebirds
    Ric Flair & Billy Graham vs. Dusty Rhodes & Jesse Venura

PPV Matches:
    lynn-juvi-mercury.jpg
    Three-way, No DQ: Cruiserweight title match
    Jerry Lynn (c) vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Joey Mercury w/ Christy Hemme

Build-up

Jerry Lynn puts his Cruiserweight title on the line when he faces Juventud Guerrera and Joey Mercury. These three competitors know each other oh too well having all been involved in some memorable matches over the past few years. But now these three men compete in a three-way, no DQ match for the Cruiserweight title, for the first time ever. Can Jerry Lynn come out of this match with the Cruiserweight title intact or will we see a new champion of Guerrera or Mercury?

demolition-freebirds.jpg
    Tag team championship match:
    Demolition (c) vs. The Fabulous Freebirds

Build-up
    Tag team champions Demolition take on the team of Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy better known as The Fabulous Freebirds in a match for the tag team titles. After months of speculation this match finally gets the go ahead. It all started when an altercation broke out backstage between Hayes of the Fabulous Freebirds and Smash of Demolition. The two teams have fought in single matches as well as non-title matches but at the upcoming PPV, Demolition with put their tag titles on the line for the first time against Hayes and Gordy. Who will leave the match at the World Tag Team champions, tune in to find out.
    graham-ventura.jpg
    Superstar Billy Graham vs. Jesse ’The Body’ Ventura

Build-up:
    It is a known fact that Jesse ‘The Body’ Ventura modelled his wrestling persona on Superstar Billy Graham. Now it’s a case of original vs. copy as Graham and Ventura face off in a match to determine who really is the most flamboyant wrestler. Who will have to sacrifice the lifeblood of being an in-ring superstar - their image. The careers of these competitors are on the line, but who will be victorious?
    flair-dusty.jpg
    World title match:
    Ric Flair (c) vs. Dusty Rhodes

Build-up:
    Dusty Rhodes challenged Champion, Ric Flair, to this match after Dusty turned his back on his former friend & tag partner just three months ago after Flair had won the World title. Flair and Rhodes had been the top team in the business, having won tag team champions three times and holding onto them for eight months in their last reign, only for Dusty to cut all ties with Flair as he believed he was holding him back in his career. The two legends of wrestling battle it out in a match for the World title at the upcoming PPV, which is sure to keep you on the edge of your seats.

Backstage:
    As well as being Joey Mercury’s valet and competing in few wrestling matches, Christy Hemme conducts interviews backstage. Expect to see Christy interviewing most of the competitors before they enter the ring in what should be a night of great match-ups.

Strengths:

-Big draw for the likes of Flair & Rhodes
    -Good number of cruiserweights on the roster
    -Promos- Flair, Rhodes, Graham and Ventura all of which have been known to cut great promos
    -Good enough mixture of faces and heels

Weaknesses

-Lack of females on the roster. If I had more picks I would have certainly added another female to build a women’s division.

Summary

A roster that has a mixture of big names and cruiserweights, big talkers, big teams and spectacular matches. It mixes some of the greats of yesteryear and well known names around today. Never before has a PPV brought these superstars together under the same roof. Much in on stake, from titles to gimmicks, from pride to respect. All in all it is sure to be an entertaining show.

Thanks MNG :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement