Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

To be honest, I think what you can do with it ;) is more important than it's size. Some girls may find a larger than average one intimidating especially if they're not that experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I'll leave Raven to talk lol. thats just an awful sight to imagine. nope nope nope

794dd4a7055366bd2704cff91f80312501fab3d4587775414f6a53196856d90c.jpg

There is just no words. you must have seen a lot of weird stuff looking for that photo

not that one but its the third to read so all pretty consistent. lol. actually reading that one it says about compressing fat. well in that case i gained few centimeters ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Doesn't the size paranoia not just go away when you get your hole for the first time; pardon my french. Shouldn't you worry less about how big it is and more about making sure you put the work into getting better. No point being neurotic when it comes to sex.

Everybody benifits.

• Advertisement

Doesn't the size paranoia not just go away when you get your hole for the first time; pardon my french. Shouldn't you worry less about how big it is and more about making sure you put the work into getting better. No point being neurotic when it comes to sex.

Everybody benifits.

As a male human and as complex as I am you'd think that but I like to think about everything I can think of and question it. It's not that it goes away its that nobody says anything and you wonder is it what they wanted...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Was watching a great programme last night called 'Spuiten en Slikken' (meaning to shoot and swallow..) It's all about drugs and sex of course. One of the topics was penis sizes, I'm guessing on the back of this study. There were two lads on the show who were tackle out (it's that sort of show), faces covered up. Both with knobs of 8 inches+. Both reported that no girl they had ever been with was in marvel of them being so well endowed. According to the sexologist on as well, anything bigger than that will just do damage. :pac:

So at the end of the day, it really is how you use it.

<mod snip>
    anyway moving on swiftly. finally fixed my bluetooth for the second time round. and now anxiety is through the roof, i seriously do love to torcher myself. i seriously cant deal with stress :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

MOD

Stop with the semen jokes. This forum is meant for those under eighteen too, and it's inappropriate. Any further posts about it after this will start getting cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

tumblr_n4n4nha7ER1rkljv1o1_500.gif

• Advertisement

I just gave my friend a spoiler. I'm just on an unlucky role for mistakes lately. Anyone want to pass me the rope. And I tie myself to a chair in a corner speak to no one

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It feels my life is like I'm a bit actor in house of cards. I adore it, but there's really bad accents going around and its freaking exhausting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

It feels my life is like I'm a bit actor in house of cards. I adore it, but there's really bad accents going around and its freaking exhausting
    NOOOO! What happened to my CYTIgirl? All I see is LoonyLovegood. Are you at least capable of pulling off some tunes?

NOOOO! What happened to my CYTIgirl? All I see is LoonyLovegood. Are you at least capable of pulling off some tunes?

Who says we're not...THE SAME PERSON

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Its CTYI's loony evil twin :pac:

Rumour has it Looney is actually the good one...

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Its CTYI's loony evil twin :pac:

hqdefault.jpg

I/we resent the implications on my/our personhood(s)

Last few days i want to rant. Rant about everything and anything. But the more i want to rant the more tired i become. I just want to distance myself from my surroundings. I guess just time to be on my own, but that certainly scares me. Just dont know what i want. taken me half hour just to write this.

Just look forward to getting my car fixed. going for a drive, meet new people that been planning to meet and forget everything at home. just head off to Clonmel and Cork maybe Lismore and Clogheen. somewhere that makes me happy..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So lads how do I make a Paddy Power account? :)
    #Cheltenham

deise_girl wrote: »
    #Cheltenham

Haha, it's not that difficult, just go to the PP site and have your card ready.

• Advertisement

#Cheltenham

3228c2fc4c0aa7d348c4c8bd6fd40eb4062fe10748aff1971dac7a47135875bc.jpg

I cant wait till I type in digits wrong and end up betting the full of my bank account on a horse..
    But sure the grant will be in Friday, just in time to bet on some hurling matches :pac:

They keep emailing me saying I have money just resting in my account. I should really spend that extra Euro I made

Jhcx wrote: »
    They keep emailing me saying I have money just resting in my account. I should really spend that extra Euro I made

b3155e43d60d374f5345c9942dd42463f6af4e682c370f436ea8ad1ff7bb6c1a.jpg

Ahhh I get that thats a quote from Father Ted but tbh what does it mean, why is it funny? :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ahhh I get that thats a quote from Father Ted but tbh what does it mean, why is it funny? :(

Your lack of understanding on this makes me :(

My ridiculous amount of knowledge on League of Ireland means that I usually make about €20 a week on betting on the matches. It's a beautifully awful habit to have.

Well fück. Annie Power falls at the last fence and €40 down the drain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Damn. Really? Well, he supposedly embezzled it from some Lourdes charity.

• Advertisement

Today is one of the strangest days for Ireland. So far we have managed to legalize upto 100 types of drugs. And some how in the upcoming gay marriage referendum we have made heterosexual marriage unconstitutional.

Government is being run by a bunch of clowns Joe. Lol (for the record not calling the government clowns)

Advertisement