Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If your fail the any January exams

• 30-11-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

are you gone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Nope, you repeat in August. So you still attend college from February onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

are you gone?

no,your will be grand so your will:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Late Student

when in august is the resits and is this common?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Mid to late August iirc. I remember lads jad to come home early from san diego to do some.

when in august is the resits and is this common?

Try to avoid them, I had two last year and it ruins the end of your summer tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I'm assuming that you lose your "2:1" status once u fail a January exam and only get awarded a "PASS" degree?

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I'm assuming that you lose your "2:1" status once u fail a January exam and only get awarded a "PASS" degree?

AFAIK Yes.

AFAIK Yes.

Would i be better to defer?

You fail one January exam in which you could defer, college said I could due to my circumstances and in trying to make the effort to sit it then you get squeezed.

It's hardly a fair system.

Advertisement