Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Black Canvas

• 20-07-2008 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi all, as usual im looking for help here, im trying to find out where to buy roughly 4 metres by 3 of durable black canvas, the reason for this is i had my soft top slashed and was informed that a new canvas top would cost pretty much more than my car was worth, therfor i used the power of mental thinking and remembered i was quite good at sewing, thought i may give it a whirl myself, can anyone help my broke ass? as usual any of your help is really appreciated.... as i said its 4x3 black canvas im seeking but here in wexford theres no crafts shops or providers that i'm aware of.... thanks all
    -lar
    Tagged:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Maybe try places that make sails for ships you get good quality weatherproof canvas.

Ask boat owners they'll know where exactly to get it....

If its black canvas I would think its coated with something to make it weatherproof... Plain canvas wouldn't do

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

Ceb,
    Not sure if you are sorted yet - if not try matts-soft-tops.co.uk. Its a guy who produces soft tops, usually for 2CV's - but may be able to do something bespoke to fit your car. Know people who have bought from him and were happy with quality and price.

Advertisement