Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Helicopter in Drogheda this morning

• 30-05-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Does anyone know why the Garda Helicopter was flying around Drogheda this morning about 10am? Did a fair few loops then hovered above West Street!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Why 2 threads???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

The first one said there was an error so I opened another one but first one obviously posted anyway.......can a Mod please remove this thread? Thanks

Are you sure it was the Gardaí? Heard it very loudly/closely over behind my area, which is usually when the Coast Guard are taking a mooch around the river area (never a good sign).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Two possibilites. Training, or dealing with an incident. I also saw it over Kilkenny on Monday, along with a lot of ARU around the place.

Thanks Coco, never thought of training....

Good point Gunner Strong Iron, but no.......was definitely the Garda chopper!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Is it not allowed fly over drogheda?

Of course it is.....just wondering why it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,526 ✭✭✭kub

Of course it is.....just wondering why it was!

Anything to do with all the brothel arrests I wonder?

Advertisement