Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

#opflash.ie

• 15-05-2002 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

on ign.ie.quakenet.org or any Quakenet IRC server.
    Spooge is the bot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

cool

its now 11:15am on thursday and im there on my own playing slap the bot!!:p

nice one SyxPak:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

just for anyone who doesn't allready know....

type /msg Spooge hello to register with the bot
    it'll know you from now on
    it may also be known as "Spooger" but only if it's been restarted.

I'm still learning about what I can do with the bot, hopefully I can set it up so ye can download/upload missions or something.
    I'll look into it :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

:rolleyes: what are you guys talking about up there??? spooge??? whats that?:confused:
    are there irish servers still up and running, and do many people play on them?

There was an Irish server running for a while (on quite a power ful box) but no-one either knew about it or played on it and so it was taken down.

We'll have to start from basics first, hosting 4-6 man games over DSL or something to get the ball rolling, then graduate onto something better.

Spooge was an Eggdrop bot I had running from college for a while.
    Then got an L bot instead, but it was removed recently because there wasn't enough people on the channel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

old,old,old

• Advertisement

Yeah, pretty much.

Been too busy to play any games much.

Opflash gets a good run around at GalwayLANs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

but... but... I wanna play! :(

/me breaks down crying

Advertisement