Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beards

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Nope don't like beards, or moustaches. A bit of stubble can look good on a man, but anything more than that wouldn't float my boat at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm sorry but I find them a turn off to be honest!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    So what do you think of people with beards?

Are they trying to hide something?

And what do the ladies think of them, are they a turn off or turn on?

Speaking as a lady, definitely a turn of.

I shave so you don't have to contend with hairs in your mouth, and I sort of expect the same curtesy back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    Are they trying to hide something?
    I don't get this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

My OH has a beard, i like it really! (he looks about 14 without it anyways so i have no choice in the matter!) it does suit him though (it even makes him look terrorist esq in the summer when he's tanned:D)

he shaves it down to keep it neat and tidy its more like long stubble then one of those long dangly beards...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I do not like beards.

Kissing a man with a beard is like giving yourself a lick out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Quality wrote: »
    I do not like beards.

So.... giving you a lick out is like kissing a man with a beard? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭Greyfox

I think beards are disgusting, horrible yolks. shaving been too much of a pain in the h*le should be the only excuse for having one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I have a beard. But then again, I am a real man, like Chuck Norris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Quality wrote: »
    I do not like beards.

only if you have hair down there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

They are for pedophiles and people who use linux.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

I don't usually have a proper beard but the stubble can get a bit out of hand from time to time. Laziness at it's best(plus I've been told on several occassions that I look far better with stubble, so... :p ).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Don't really like beards on men, tend to give me a rash when kissing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

I love beards. There's nothing sexier than a plaited beard...*drool* ;) It depends on the man in question though. Beards can look amazing on some guys and pathetic on others.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

The beard-burn makes the whole unkempt-facial hair a complete turn off for me. Then again, a friend of mine is growing a beard so I just had to touch it (I may have had some alcohol) and my god it was soft! Men, find out the secret to soft facial hair and you'll be fighting the girls off ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

jokettle wrote: »
    The beard-burn makes the whole unkempt-facial hair a complete turn off for me. Then again, a friend of mine is growing a beard so I just had to touch it (I may have had some alcohol) and my god it was soft! Men, find out the secret to soft facial hair and you'll be fighting the girls off ;)

Alcohol? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

beards ROCK!!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,554 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

jokettle wrote: »

Stubble is tough. Beards are soft. Hardly a big secret.

Advertisement