Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Training courses Waterford

• 15-09-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

I want to get my PSA licence and was wondering if anybody knows if there are any Door Security and procedures courses running in Waterford private or otherwise? I saw one on Fas but there is no actual information on start dates.

How much do the courses cost? How long after application does it take for the licence to come through? Also if anybody knows how do you sort yourself out for a job afterwards?

Any info would be great,

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

You will see ads in the paper now and then for the courses, as to getting a job out of it, its a pretty stocked market :) but get in touch with the guys from SCC or whatever they are called these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GameOfGnomes

I heard nothing back from any of the companies I contacted around Waterford city. Shame on them :p Fas do not have the funding for the course anymore. I found a reasonably priced course in Dublin though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bigmick3338

Hi Tiber security Solutions are running a Door & Event Security course in Bagenalstown,Co. Carlow on November 21st.I have done my door and static security Course with him.

Advertisement