Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Nice price on a 3 pack of Aero peppermint if you like it
    3 pack €1.55 buy one get one free

6 bars for €1.55 26 cent a bar (a single bar is 94 cent)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

45c in Tesco ballinasloe for gift wrap cutters. Might come in handy at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

nolly23 wrote: »
    45c in Tesco ballinasloe for gift wrap cutters. Might come in handy at Christmas.

Pic wouldn't post for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Is Tesco currently running a toy sale?
    is it 50% off
    or 3 for 2 which i say advertisied for the UK stores?

and when does it finish

thanks

All toys are 3 for 2 and the ones that were half price are still half price, both oiffers apply.

3 for 2 is on for 1 week until Tuesday the 6th of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

tesco batteriesoy;81444327]

Lots of these on the usual battery display in Tesco Midleton. Marked at something outrageous like €20 but scanning at €3.25 at checkout. Will be interested to see if these hold their charge -have been disappointed with Energizer and Tronic (LIDL) ones which are fine if used fresh from the charger, but self-discharge to useless in a week or two.[/Quote]

Just got meself a rechargable 4pack AAA for 3.25! tesco in coonagh, Limerick.. I brought all sizes to the check out but the AAA's were the only cheap one's, the rest were all over 20euro.!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tesco in arklow had all the kids costumes that were €8/9 down to €1 and €1.25 earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Not sure if it has been posted but 3 €15 iTunes vouchers for €35. Valid til Nov 4th. Picked up 6 and gonna get more; will sort many a Christmas present.

Esel wrote: »
    Better get him to write a post-dated letter to Santa now, and hope he doesn't change his mind in the next 13 months... unless he's too young to be able to write, in which case ignore this post! :)

he is, wont be writing a letter to santy for at least 4 years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Esel wrote: »
    Better get him to write a post-dated letter to Santa now, and hope he doesn't change his mind in the next 13 months... unless he's too young to be able to write, in which case ignore this post! :)

I never remember too much correlation between the letter and what the auld git delivered;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tesco in Wexford have pulled a fast one by putting most of the toys they had reduced back to full price for the 3 for 2 offer.Many more have disappeared & are replaced with Christmas crackers etc.

• Advertisement

Arklow had the halloween haribo buckets half price at €3 earlier and the penguin bars 10 pack (i think) bogof at €1.99

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Tesco Clarehall had huge reductions on all the halloween stock today, at the back of the toy aisle. I spent 20 and the retail must have been 70+. Lots left when I was leaving this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

zerks wrote: »
    Tesco in Wexford have pulled a fast one by putting most of the toys they had reduced back to full price for the 3 for 2 offer.Many more have disappeared & are replaced with Christmas crackers etc.

I didnt see any of the half price toys go back to full price? There are no toys removed from the shop floor, some are beside the self scan checkouts and other places around the floor.

I dont think theres anymore toys coming in for this, so if some thing half price sells out, thats it, its replaced with a full price item.

Every store has christmas stuff in both aisles as you come in the door.

Anyone see any Duplo, its sold out everywhere I go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Think thats countrywide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Think thats countrywide. The sels ran on on 28th I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Sleeping Bags in Jervis at €2.75

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

marked at and scanning for 7cent were with all the other christmas decorations

http://images1.hellotrade.com/data2/RK/PQ/HTVENDOR-4300176/data-images-74l-250x250.jpg

also the 150 ml bottles of tesco kids pva glue reduced to 11cent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

Tdk 8 gig micro card down from 30 euro to 7:50 in artane. Few left.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Dulux 5L Magnolia Silk Emulsion €21, in clearance section in Tesco Extra Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Package wrote: »
    Tdk 8 gig micro card down from 30 euro to 7:50 in artane. Few left.

Incidentally, they're a euro cheaper, delivered, from memoryc.com or you can get a 16GB and faster for €13.22.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Monotype wrote: »
    Incidentally, they're a euro cheaper, delivered, from memoryc.com or you can get a 16GB and faster for €13.22.

Or 10 euro in Bargain Base.:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Not sure if this should be in this thread but, Tesco mobile have half price offer on unlimited calls, text and data (10000 calls 10000 texts and 15gb data) from €70 down to €35 sim only 30 day contract. I'm with 02 for the past few years, and am changing all the households phones over to tesco as you get free calls and texts and pic messages to tesco mobiles on any plan. I'm going for the €20 p/m 300 calls, texts and 500mb data. plenty as calls to the other half take up most of my calls. Great thing about it as well as it's only 30 day contract

Oh yeah, they use 02 network so it's good coverage(for me anyway)

http://shop.tescomobile.ie/SIM-only-plans.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Not sure if this should be in this thread but, Tesco mobile have half price offer on unlimited calls, text and data (10000 calls 10000 texts and 15gb data) from €70 down to €35 sim only 30 day contract. I'm with 02 for the past few years, and am changing all the households phones over to tesco as you get free calls and texts and pic messages to tesco mobiles on any plan. I'm going for the €20 p/m 300 calls, texts and 500mb data. plenty as calls to the other half take up most of my calls. Great thing about it as well as it's only 30 day contract

Oh yeah, they use 02 network so it's good coverage(for me anyway)

http://shop.tescomobile.ie/SIM-only-plans.aspx

Off topic, but you can get more or less the same offer from Lycamobile for €29.00 per month. And if you top up this month, you get a matching bonus credit , so €29 becomes €14.50:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Off topic, but you can get more or less the same offer from Lycamobile for €29.00 per month. And if you top up this month, you get a matching bonus credit , so $29 becomes $14.50:).
    that would be great if we lived in the states ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

daytob wrote: »
    that would be great if we lived in the states ;)

"yes we can"......?????;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Pal wrote: »
    Sleeping Bags in Jervis at €2.75

Got the last one today ! Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

paddy147 wrote: »
    "yes we can"......?????;):D
    23552_113917155291078_7974373_n.jpg

Bavaria 24x500ml for €20

Special OfferSpecial Offer 20.00 Each valid from 31/10/2012 until 20/11/2012

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Does anyone know of a store in Dublin that currently has the 500ml bottles of Asahi in stock in the 5 for €10 sale? I've checked 4 different stores and no sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a store in Dublin that currently has the 500ml bottles of Asahi in stock in the 5 for €10 sale? I've checked 4 different stores and no sign.
    I've checked stores in the Limerick area to no avail too. It's as if they stocked two packs for each store, with no restocking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement