Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives...

• 11-02-2006 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

no it's very good give it a chance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

... it really is gone desperately bad after the fab first season.

but... Gabrielles lawyer ....isnt he so hot...!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

cant get into the second series at all,no match on the first series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

What the hell? How did Sandals reply to the thread before the OP posted it? :confused:

I have no opinion on DH other than that Eva whatshername is to die for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

no that keeps happening now, Boards is messed up lately, I hate it

Eva Langoria rocks my socks,

Well makes them smell bad when I run out of tissue anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

rsta wrote:

but... Gabrielles lawyer ....isnt he so hot...!

He was in Judging Amy also...... v. hot!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

It's so crap because we are watching Lost on Monday nights. How can anything follow that?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Second seasons of a new show often appear not to be as good initially. Certainly, I think "Lost" is a lot worse this season (what I've seen of it) and DH seems to be potentially meandering along aimlessly without the nice mystery we had to unravel last year (Wysteria Lane's new neighbours aren't nearly interesting enough).

It still is, however, pretty entertaining and since it's not as grandoise as ABC's other hit show, I'm not as fully invested in it. I can take its fluctuating quality better.

Oh and fans of Gabrielle's new lawyer could check out the short-lived series "Profit" in which he was the main star. It's currently available on DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ixoy wrote:
    meandering along aimlessly
    That's exactly how I feel about it after 13 episodes. There seems to be only 15 in this series. Not great, but easy to look at for an hour.

Advertisement