Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Presidential Programme Last Night

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭toxicity234

again, if he had nothing to hide, the question would not have bothered him. :D He did have something to hide, and therefore the question exposed his dishonesty.

This question bother me, Why, Because it was a Question basic on lies..
    just like the Prest in Galway that was accused of Father a Child by Rape a young girl would feel the presure. Why, its the weight of the public inqury into there lives..

these were both lies spread by RTE, Is there a different?? Both lies have the power to distory Lives?? So Is Gallagher Life less than someone else because you think me a FF Bagman??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

So Is Gallagher Life less than someone else because you think me a FF Bagman??

Are you Sean?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭toxicity234

maccored wrote: »
    Are you Sean?

No. Are you Pat Kenny? Aw it doesn't matter, If you are you'll find some lie to spread around about me .

I Watching Twitter just in case. :eek:

Advertisement