Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG ISO800

• 10-06-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Been offered one of these touchscreen phones for 100 euro, not sure if it's a good deal or not. Would anyone recommend this phone? Would take it off him if someone can tell me if the phone is any good :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What model is it>?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

LG ISO800 is all it says, your man said it's the 'i' version, whatever that is. I know sweet f*** all about phones. I have some Sony Ericsson phone but the only thing making me think about this phone is the 5mp camera and it's only 100 quid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dave147 wrote: »
    LG ISO800 is all it says, your man said it's the 'i' version, whatever that is. I know sweet f*** all about phones. I have some Sony Ericsson phone but the only thing making me think about this phone is the 5mp camera and it's only 100 quid.

Does it say it on the camera by any chance? Iso is a spec camera related, im not familar with a lg model thats called iso 800

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

LG touchscreen, 5mp camera. Id say its the viewty (and so does google)
    Not a bad phone at all but I really dunno what the going rate on these are now.About 6 months ago I probably woulda gotten it.Anyone know the current prices?

LG touchscreen, 5mp camera. Id say its the viewty (and so does google)
    Not a bad phone at all but I really dunno what the going rate on these are now.About 6 months ago I probably woulda gotten it.Anyone know the current prices?

Ye its probably the LG Viewty KU990i which the OP could get for €170 new.

• Advertisement
Advertisement