Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I'm usually a happy person and don't hold grudges against people cause it's not worth it. But there's just a handful I've spoken to that I've never met but if they started speaking to me in think I'd have a strong urge to slap em one. Some humans just amaze me at their ignorance and complete stupidity

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The dude that won the X-Factor, does his voice remind anyone else of a song from like late 90's early 00's?

I made the mistake of listening to the single (which is shockingly bad btw) and now I can't shake the feeling that I know the voice but can't think of the bloody song...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Does anyone have any experience with Modafinil?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

MOD

Skirting very close to the lines of no medical advice with that one.

But as a non-mod, I was prescribed it a while back, hated it.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    MOD

Skirting very close to the lines of no medical advice with that one.

But as a non-mod, I was prescribed it a while back, hated it.

Apologies, I could probably do with a re-read of the charter for a bit of a refresher! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I can't afford to be googleing everything

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Reminder, Jizzler Nominations close tomorrow.

Im feeling abnormal tonight.

My favourite part is 3.20 - 3.50. Something about a beautiful voice just sends shivers down my spine. Beautiful cover.

was gonna add a picture but i'll wait till im a male model and famous to share my face outside of instagram on an updated basis :pac:

Edit: Just listening to the original, its it shameful to say i prefer the cover. its too high pitched for kodaline

Holy sh*tballs, it's like combining my two favourite things on the planet into one orgy of deliciousness...

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/ham-in-coca-cola-171

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Holy sh*tballs, it's like combining my two favourite things on the planet into one orgy of deliciousness...

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/ham-in-coca-cola-171

Woah! :eek:

I imagine it's like honey glazed ham but a looooot sweeter.

• Advertisement

Just started taking Wheatgrass powder, it's absolutely disgusting but damn, all those nutrients!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Anyone know the basics of going about getting a J1? Even what the official website is? Don't know where to begin...is USIT the main one?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

USIT or SAYIT are the two main ones. USIT have a good few offices throughout the country so you could call in and ask for their advice.

I organised my J1 last year through USIT and when we (and lots of others) ran into issues with housing USIT were pretty helpful, they sent people over to try and sort everything out and were in constant contact with us. Those in our group with SAYIT found them unhelpful in helping to solve the problem.

I wouldn't be one to go for that 'New Year, New Me' bs usually, but really does feel like it. Moved into new house in a new town today.

F*ckin weird is what it is really.

But yeah.. Happy New Year to y'all. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

HAPPY 2015 YALL

new-years-meme.jpg

I was wondering when somebody would produce one of those pictures. :P

I went to bed at about 11:30 last night.

I'm well metal me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I went to bed at 7am...well, to armchair. I'm far too exhausted right now

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I went to bed at 7.30 am

I wasnt out or anything, I was watching power rangers :pac:

Please tell me it was Time Force! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

First day off of 2015. Feels a lot like they did in 2014. It's five pm and I'm still in a cocooned state. Maybe if I share enough of my facebook friends' New Years chain posts I'll be able to summon enough New Years Me energy to make myself a cup of coffee and start my way to being productive.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

everytime I make a New Years resolution I fail at it so I'm making none this year and seeing how my life goes.

Heard Kanye West's new song the other day on 2FM. As the presenter said (can't remember his name) 'that plonker'. Putting it mildly.

Anyway.. I lost another bit of faith in humanity when he was reading out tweets about the song. The number of people (Americans) who don't know who Paul McCartney is, is just.. something. Lauding Kanye for shining light on a new talent. :pac:

There's just a lot of ejits in the world notably America, anyway not getting bogged down in that

The Beatles were 40 years ago guys. Let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

ezgif-1900898533_zps1isxjc9w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The Beatles were 40 45 years ago guys. Let it go.

Don't you dare get that song stuck in my head Hugsie. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hands up if you've never seen 'Frozen'! :D

o/

Advertisement