Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutrition based on blood groups

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

My cousin here beside me is B blood group and has been Lactose intolerant since childhood ..

Plus, to simplify like saying people in such and such a blood group thrive on certain foods is ridiculous imho (not scientific evidence, just practical experience and work) - its not how the body works. Plus, most of the human population dont do well on most grains in general which has been scientifically referenced to on this forum dozens of times over the last 2 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

esperanza1 wrote: »
    Why not try eating all the foods from the beneficial groups for a couple of weeks and see if you feel any better? That's one way of testing whether there's any truth to this diet or whether your problems lie elsewhere.

Why not just look for scientific papers online that proves this diet works?

Oh wait, there are none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭esperanza1

Magenta wrote: »
    Why not just look for scientific papers online that proves this diet works?

Oh wait, there are none.

There are certainly plenty of personal experiences I have read where people have improved their health - significantly in some cases - thanks to the blood type diet - so that's good enough for me! ;-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I read lots of personal testimonies about those rubber bands you put on your wrist to make you all better. They must work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭esperanza1

bluewolf wrote: »
    I read lots of personal testimonies about those rubber bands you put on your wrist to make you all better. They must work!

???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

The Blood Group Diet is as theoretically sound as homeopathy.

Enough of this rubbish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement