Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Places to do work experience in Limerick

• 03-06-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

I have to do a months worth of work experience this Summer for my Leaving. I have to get it sorted in the next couple of weeks. I will probably try and get two weeks in Limerick Animal Welfare.

For my second placement I was thinking of trying The Limerick Post, anyone know if they are open to this kind of thing or have any personal experience their.

Other than that if anyone has any ideas or thoughts on places that are good for work experience then that would be great. When I leave school I would be looking to work with animals, computers/tech or journalism, so anything in that range would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Try Treaty Veterinary Clinic.... i remember when i was day for a days experience that they also had a girl there at the same time for a weeks experience. Good fun and good people.

Worth a Try

Advertisement