Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baron RIVENDARE's Mount ;)

• 14-08-2005 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

This epic mount looks to be the coolest in the game (unless of course you're already unded, then whats the point :p)
    Such a low low drop rate though, most guilds have a "if this drops everyone rolls" policy from what i can see on the official wow forums.

So anyway here's a pic
    my.php?image=mountthing6ve.jpg

Excellent :) Oh and wtf does IMBA stand for? And whats the deal with this face melting thing. sounds so ****ing stupid, like that case of everyone calling each other lad in the irish cs community not too long ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Baron Rivendare :P, Baron Geddon is a big badass fire elemental raid boss.

Imba = Imbalanced

Face melting thing comes from this thread, it's pretty funny but is milked dry by now. The fact that it contains some of the only blue posts in months on the priest forums, and that they are completely useless makes me sad in the pants though. =(

ps. <3 alan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

be happy if he just dropped the ****ing wildheart kilt :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Since I'm still only level 50, I have no experience in any Baron yet, but whatever :-o
    Yeah Fangtooth posted a completely retarded post on some random stupid thread on the priest board not too long ago and every reply after it was "THANKS FOR HTE REPLY FAGTOOH FIX THE HOLY TREEE GG"

poor guy :)

oh, and i wish it was easy to see which page the blue responces were on.. dont want to trawl through 50 pages of "omg melt face" ****e

EDIT: there's a stupid blue responce on page 35, and one on page 38. How disappointing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Thanks, I stopped looking after page 3. (Note this is completely unrelated to my newspaper reading methodology).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

oh, and i wish it was easy to see which page the blue responces were on.. dont want to trawl through 50 pages of "omg melt face" ****e

there is a way to go directly to the blue reply. click on the blue blizzard icon beside the thread. that goes to the reply. think it only works for the first reply though.

btw is this mount any different to the epic undead mount?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It seems the same as the purple epic undead mount. But that mount wasn't an option originally, you could only get the icky green/blue one. It looks just like my horsey anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

mounted by a female gnome rogue no less.

little legend..

Theres a 60 dwarven priest on our server called 'Melt' ...he doesnt even know the refferenc funnily enough :P

lolz

hopefiully i'll be back this week to unfreeze my account and get back to owning noobs.

god knows i've read wow forums too much over the last 2 and a bit months. I'm not a master tacticioner on exactly what to do in PvP. The thing is, CAN i do it :)

Can anyone say 50 priest grinding with 60 rogue and 60 mage and 60 warlock as protection? ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

nah m8, starting on the new pvp server.

going to roll the class that i hate the most and going to love it

New pvp server this wednesday?

I'M GOING ORC SHAMAN FOR THE EASY WIN!
    Should be back friday if it makes any difference!

was thinking of starting a horde char on the new server. and a shaman would be nice. (and overpowered)

the only problem is, there wont be any alliance. all alliance at the moment will roll horde, cause horde are cool. all horde will roll alliance...till lvl10, realise horde is cooler, and go back to horde.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'll be starting an alliance on the new server. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Alan

For your grinding just got to WPL with the priest and AOE around all the cauldrons...

Priests job keep you alive
    Your job kill everything asap

You should be able to take on about 8 - 10 mobs at a time giving about 1k - 2k xp every 3 mins with a little downtime between runs..

Hop on your mount
    Priest PW shields you
    Run around the cauldron/house etc and pull the mobs back to a "safe" place.
    Dismount
    AOE to your hearts delght (Imp Arc explosion/Frost Nova + COC work best)
    Priest keeps ya alive

Loadsa XP

If your stuck a really good druid can do a pretty good job of it but the PW shield is the business...

You will need the PVP trinket and some other get out of fear stuff as the mobs can fear you every now and again and if your not ready for it 10% Dura loss..

If your really feeling like a challenge then run into the house after doing a lap of it and pull the mobs from inside it too.

Stay away from the Defias mages...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

be happy if he just dropped the ****ing wildheart kilt

Come to molten core with us and you'll have the full cenarion set in one bloody run :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

abccormac wrote:
    Come to molten core with us and you'll have the full cenarion set in one bloody run :mad:
    All too true. :)

Lousy droods.

aww cool. Are the drop rates actually better or do they just seem to be better?

Pimp, I AM the priest ;)

DRakE wrote:
    Pimp, I AM the priest ;)

OOps misread.. You've got the idea anyway ...

I was the mage.. Its gonna be even easier for ya so.. just make sure the mage has the anti-fear trinkets.. and reverse the roles and Bob's your 3rd cousin twice removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

He's a dwarf priest, no trinket required ^_^

You know it!

Thing is, I've to find a mage to AOE grind with, pref one thats not a coq. All my friends have all hit 60.. i feel so alone :(

GOING ORC SHAMAN 24TH OF AUGUST BE THERE <O/

why the 24th? doesnt the new server go online tonight/tomorrow?

and is there a new rp pvp realm as well, or just a new pvp?

I'm not back in the country until the 23rd :)
    23rd+Jetlag from flight = 24th :S

You can do it with a 60 if you wish.. some of mine was with a 60 druid and it the difference in XP between that and someone of my own level wasnt that huge.

If you ask any mage theyll be pretty happy to help when they know its a couple of thousand XP every few minutes.

LVL 54 mage is the best because this is when mages get the final arcane explosion (rank 6)

And dont forget to equip your Argent dawn trinket too.. Quite good for farming rep with them as well...

Advertisement