Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#LeavingCert

• 29-05-2005 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

I'm suppirsed there hasn't been one already but I'm making the #LeavingCert IRC channel on Quakenet if anyone's interested.

[URL=irc://random%20Quakenet/LeavingCert]#LeavingCert[/url]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

its a good idea, but i wont be there, cuz my parents confiscated my laptop till after the lc (too much cs =]) good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,555 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you play cs on a laptop?

i play cs on as laptop that gives me 45 fps at BEST and with like 8mb graphics card. i also have to put the screen at a dodgy angle cuz it doesnt work straight up. roll on new pc please, donations to Finch*@Dublin plz

oi!!! wheres my sig gone!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

I stole it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Emo sucks and I bet I could whoop yo' ass at CS anyday!

• Advertisement

P O'Neill wrote:
    I bet I could whoop yo' ass at CS anyday!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Dave after the LC your going to have to prove that y'know. seriously though, i'll embarass you.

Advertisement