Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shagging your cousin?

• 08-08-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

I ws watching the Godfather part 3 last night.. and next thing Andy Garcia's character in it starts kissing his cousin and im going to presume he went balls deep..

Now i know in places like longford and donegal and louth this would be considered nothing out of the norm, but personally im not excited by the idea.. particularly because most of my cousins are guys...

I do know a guy whos parents are first cousins.. he seems pretty normal.. but im wondering if you'd do it.

Would you shag your cousn? 323 votes

oh yea.
    0% 0 votes
    Hell No!!
    16% 54 votes
    Perhaps with drink
    69% 223 votes
    I have already
    14% 46 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I have a 2nd cousin who I hardly ever see, she's mega hot but I dunno if I could

actually, yes I could

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

No, I wouldn't... Family is family :-/

I do know a lad that was kissing around with his cousin though... They didn't know they were cousins at the time. Yick. Prime piss-taking material.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

snyper wrote: »
    I ws watching the Godfather part 3 last night.. and next thing Andy Garcia's character in it starts kissing his cousin and im going to presume he went balls deep..

Now i know in places like longford and donegal this would be considered nothing out of the norm, but personally im not excited by the idea.. particularly because most of my cousins are guys...

I do know a guy whos parents are first cousins.. he seems pretty normal.. but im wondering if you'd do it.

Oi!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I have a 2nd cousin who I hardly ever see, she's mega hot but I dunno if I could

actually, yes I could

well if shes as hot as you say.. id shag her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

The rule for me has always been; First cousin no, second cousin no problem. There's enough distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Ah incest. A game the whole family can enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Two of my second cousins are fit as feck and yes i would

again

K4t wrote: »
    The rule for me has always been; First cousin no, second cousin no problem. There's enough distance.

Apparently offspring from second cousins have a higher chance of having a birth defect, like red hair or something worse

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

K4t wrote: »

afaik, there's more chance of a 2nd or 3rd cousin couple having kids with genetic problems than there is for 1st cousins

Charles Darwin married his 1st cousin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

They say once you go past 1st cousins you're as safe as being with a completely unrelated stranger.

'They' say a lot of things though. Eitherways it's a big fat no*

*unless she's hot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Like the traveller said when asking for a divorce............ Im sorry, this isn't working out, but sure we can still be cousins..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

afaik, there's more chance of a 2nd or 3rd cousin couple having kids with genetic problems than there is for 1st cousins

Charles Darwin married his 1st cousin!

Yeah , he also thought we are descended from apes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,694 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Apparently offspring from second cousins have a higher chance of having a birth defect, like red hair or something worse

Something worse than red hair? :eek:

Something worse than red hair? :eek:

Aids?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

No no no

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

i was brought up like siblings with my cousins so NO!!!most of us are close; one of em is now living next door to me:D

so no,the idea grosses me out.you shouldn't share grandparents with your OH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Kradock wrote: »
    Yeah , he also thought we are descended from apes

no he didnt, he thought we shared common ancestry with modern apes (which we do)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

I won't live in a town that robs men of the right to marry their cousins

indough wrote: »
    no he didnt, he thought we shared common ancestry with modern apes (which we do)

Fair enough , he still married his first cousin :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Sheikh Mohammed, ruler of Dubai, is married to his first cousin and they have 14 kids!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

Grandmother , Aunt , First cousin , :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Even the thought of sleeping with a cousin would lead me to setup camp for days in my shower akin to The Crying Game

*Sticks fingers in ears*

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

If it worked for Pride and Prejudice it'll work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I don't see the problem. And "because she's your cousin" is not a reason.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Of course I'd keep it in the family and partake in wincest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I'd sleep with some of my cousins well there my 2nd cousins there all scouse minx's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

If you cant keep it in your pants keep it in the family!

Btw,I wouldent,and Iam from Donegal;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Now i know in places like longford and donegal and louth this would be considered nothing out of the norm, but personally im not excited by the idea.. particularly because most of my cousins are guys...
    Hold up, location: "Athlone"?

I call shennagans: you've already knobbed half your cousins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I do know a guy whos parents are first cousins.. he seems pretty normal..
    Apparently offspring from second cousins have a higher chance of having a birth defect, like red hair

seriously, are you the funniest man alive?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I know a girl who as we speak is more than likely gettin' it from her 2nd cousin.

They hooked up a while ago unawares that they were related, but found out after a few weeks about the whole 2nd cousin thing and yet are STILL at it.

Wouldn't be my thing to be honest, but each to their own...

Advertisement