Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic/Medium Galway

• 13-08-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi can some please help:
    i looking for a name or number for a medium (i think) in clarin down past headford.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clarat

Hi,
    I dont know about the one in Clarin,Headford, but i got an great card reading last week near Clarinbridge...maybe this is the one you mean? Well worth a visit as the reading was so accurate it was uncanny:eek:.
    I still have the phone num if u want it

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mims_lally

clarat wrote: »
    Hi,
    I dont know about the one in Clarin,Headford, but i got an great card reading last week near Clarinbridge...maybe this is the one you mean? Well worth a visit as the reading was so accurate it was uncanny:eek:.

yes please if you would not mind pm me! thanks
    oh also i've found i've gone to ones before and they tell me more about my past than future, did you find that with that tarot card reader?

Have had readings before but found this guy one of the best so far. Seems to deal more with immediate future.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Have had readings before but found this guy one of the best so far. Seems to deal more with immediate future.:)

Hi Clarat, would you mind sending me the number?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mims_lally

ok i didn't find that guy any good what so ever! but thats the name of the game when it comes to fortune teller etc. i thought he painted too much of a big picture in order to play it safe. and my friend felt the same also

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear it didnt go well for you, but a couple of my mates went for their readings this week to the same guy also and were more than happy, with both very amazed at his accuarcy. He was able to tell them stuff he couldn,t possibly have known . I have another reading booked for next month so will let you know how it goes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 UndertheBridge

Really interested in seeing the lady from claran. A friend of a friend thought she was amazing, seen her about a year ago or so. Doesnt have a number for her unfortunately, lost it or something. Mims_lally have you managed to find out who she is or a number for her? If you could PM me I would be so thankful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marbe

Hi,
    Hello Clarat,
    Can you kindly pm this number on to me,
    Thankyou,
    Marbe

Sorry for the delay, have that number sent on to you.....i've had my second reading already , lot of things from first reading happening already , another mate came with me too and was bowled over with the accuracy. Best of luck.:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 phoenixrun

Hiya, could I get the number for the Headford or Clarinbridge psychics? Thanks. How did ye find them? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fridafb

Hi!

I would love to have the number or mail adress to a psycic/medium in galway?
    I've seen you mention some. If someone can send me the number of a good one I'd be so greeatful :) thnx!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭LoopyL

hey clarat could you PM me the number for the guy in clarenbridge? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xxjackiexx

Hi There, Really interested in getting in touch with the fortune teller in claren, Headford. Did anyone get her name for phone number yet ? if ya could send it on pleaseee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xxjackiexx

Really interested in seeing the lady from claran. A friend of a friend thought she was amazing, seen her about a year ago or so. Doesnt have a number for her unfortunately, lost it or something. Mims_lally have you managed to find out who she is or a number for her? If you could PM me I would be so thankful :)

Hi UndertheBridge! Did you get the number for lady in claran yet? would you mind sending it on if you did ? Thanks a mill.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marbe

Sorry for the delay, have that number sent on to you.....i've had my second reading already , lot of things from first reading happening already , another mate came with me too and was bowled over with the accuracy. Best of luck.:):)

:D Thanks a mil clarat, i have had my reading and it was excellent...he told me also some money was coming my way soon, but not a large win like a lotto, and guess what i won 500 in a local draw yesterday ! Happy days ahead:D
    Great reading overall and that visit certainly brought me good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Is the any chance of the number of the psychic from clanerbridge please?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi, cud I get the name and number of the guy in clarinbridge?
    Thank you

Hi annie06,
    thats been sent on to you
    Regards,
    Clarat

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    I went to see Chris over Xmas. He is actually based in Kilcolghan which is about 3/4 miles from Clarinbridge.
    Honestly I don't know what to make of my reading. I have to start off by saying I am a bit sceptical in general of psychics but I have been through a rough couple of months and desperate times drove me to desperate measures-and I decided to go and see a psychic!!
    Firstly, he read my present-that was fairly ok but vague. Then He read my future. Told me I was going to take a sabbitical from work and eventually change jobs-I have a permanent job in the public sector-can't see myself doing anything off the sort-mortgage won't pay itself!Told me I would meet someone new in april to july (just out of an horrendous relationship)
    Before that I would meet someone, maybe my ex who wud come back into my life but they will be no good for me.Said I wud be very wealthy, I wud travel in my new job (i detest flying!). The entire reading lasted 25 minutes. I am sceptical to be honest.
    He said all his predictions come through within a year.
    I will keep ye informed if any of these things actually happen-maybe you never know!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Luv2luv

Hi,

Hi Clarat, can you please pm me the number for this person and can you tell me what you where charged and how long did your reading last.

Did anyone find the number for the one in Clarin Headford yet?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roland808

Hi.Could someone please send me the phone number for either psychic
    in clarin or clarinbridge?
    Cheers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

I'll do you a favour and NOT give you her number. I understand you may want to find out for yourself but TRUST me, the woman is absolutely schizophrenic. A friend of mine told she was excellent, and although I am sceptical I am open minded about the possibility of psychic gifts. If someone were to be specific and on point I would only be happy to celebrate them but this woman is either a fake or mentally unstable.

Also she charges €50, as she had been informed by the spirits that she was such a top class medium and while I was there a very shrewd spirit named Anne informed her she should be charging €60. She rambled and raved about how I was very spiritual (I am neither spiritual nor religious, complete atheist with no leanings toward spirituality) and how I was going to become a famous clairvoyant and medium (after I received classes from her, at extra cost I presume) and drive her and her son around America in an RV with some other mediums in a sort of "Psychics On Tour" job, I would make €700 a week as the driver while doing my own readings on the side. I would have HUGE wealth, stay in top class hotels and buy the best clothes through this line of work. She misinterpreted a look of annoyance at what I was listening to from her, as a quizzical look about what I would be earning as her driver. I was not interested in exclamations of fame and wealth and she completely misread that just because I was a young guy that that's what I would be interested in. She also had a long conversation with Anne about another spirit who was annoying her.

My friend had been in previously and had whispered to me not to go in, I wish I had listened. As it turns out she told her a variation of the same story, in which her and her boyfriend would travel America as a clairvoyant and healer duo and receive great wealth etc. Another friend who had been previously, with the girl who had recommended her to me, was also told the same story.

It was a genuinely unsettling experience sitting in front of somebody so obviously mentally incapacitated, having handed her €50 and listening to her crazy rants and kicking myself at my own stupidity for having been conned.

I was at the woman in Ennis before, and found her quite good, if very distracted and unfocused.

BEWARE of the medium in Headford. She is a QUACK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭jenjoeful

Hi,

Hi could you please PM me the number for the one on Clarinbridge, i'd really appreciate it :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

Anyone know if Eileen that used to be on Thomas St in Dublin is down in Galway? Had read somewhere that she advertised in a galway newspaper but didnt get anymore info/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

Hi Clarat can you pm me the number please. Thanks a mill.

Hi anyone got a number for any psychics in Galway please........

jenjoeful wrote: »
    Hi could you please PM me the number for the one on Clarinbridge, i'd really appreciate it :)

Cheers
    Hi jenjoeful if you managed to get the number could you please send it on to me . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 silkyjoe

Hi, Went to see Eileen the psychic in Galway. I would advise people to keep their €50. Do not hand €50 to this lady. Me and a friend went to see her. She told us both the exact same story. Her manner was shocking. She told a call during my reading and was making appointments. During my friends reading she order food and started eating during her reading. Would not recommend anybody seeing this lady. Anyone have any other similar experiences with this lady? If you want any more information let me know. Was very dissapointed with this

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

hi did any body go to Jeanette the tea leaf lady in Knocknacarra in Galway ,,and what did yet think of her , I don't seem to be able to read up about her ,,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

annie06 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I went to see Chris over Xmas. He is actually based in Kilcolghan which is about 3/4 miles from Clarinbridge.
    Honestly I don't know what to make of my reading. I have to start off by saying I am a bit sceptical in general of psychics but I have been through a rough couple of months and desperate times drove me to desperate measures-and I decided to go and see a psychic!!
    Firstly, he read my present-that was fairly ok but vague. Then He read my future. Told me I was going to take a sabbitical from work and eventually change jobs-I have a permanent job in the public sector-can't see myself doing anything off the sort-mortgage won't pay itself!Told me I would meet someone new in april to july (just out of an horrendous relationship)
    Before that I would meet someone, maybe my ex who wud come back into my life but they will be no good for me.Said I wud be very wealthy, I wud travel in my new job (i detest flying!). The entire reading lasted 25 minutes. I am sceptical to be honest.
    He said all his predictions come through within a year.
    I will keep ye informed if any of these things actually happen-maybe you never know!!

Any of this come true so far?

Advertisement