Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MacGuyver On Bravo

• 30-04-2003 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

i saw this on Digitalspy

Bravo will show MacGyver every weekday at 3.30pm and 7pm from June 2nd :)

about time someone repeated this fine show

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I was only thinking recently that it hadn't been shown in years was watching Chips at the time:D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Oh excellent! I must make an effort to watch a few episodes for old time's sake! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,444 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They really need to show it at 2 or 3 in the morning. It'd be great to watch after a night out! :)

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Excellent apart from the fact I plan to be in the states for the summer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

They really need to show it at 2 or 3 in the morning. It'd be great to watch after a night out!

hmmmmmmmmm, watching macGuyver while pi$$ed......

i cant even imagine the ideas I would come up with of things i could make with an empty packet of crisps, a spoon, some cake,
    my mobile phone, a bank card and my shoe laces...........

lets not go there!!!!!!!!!

me Pi$$ed and watching MacGuyver would be a big NO No!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Man it would be great to watch MacGyver again. He was my hero. Did anyone see the ep of Family Guy with Richard Dean Anderson? He had a pencil, a rubber band and a paper clip, and nearly blinded himself :p

The name's MacGyver, Angus MacGyver :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Zachary Taylor

Any man who can make a boat entireley out of sand gets my undying respect.

Advertisement