Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vanaras Polymer magazine for M4 PTW (Set of 4)

• 09-08-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

"Vanaras" Polymer magazine for M4 PTW (Set of 4)

Brand new, never been used. They come with color coded stickers and other little features. Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the feeding socket when I ordered them, they don't work with my M4. They are designed to work with the original Japanese 'Systema' M4 PTW and clones.
    - Polymer magazine housing to reduce weight of magazine and increase durability.
    - Semi-transparent plastic inner magazine assembly for easy BB feed trouble shooting.
    - Will work with the original Japanese 'Systema' M4 PTW and clones.
    - Equipped with stiff spring to deal with 0.20g to 0.3g BB.
    - Specially designed magazine follower without the need of additional 'Systema' eye-drop style follower.
    - Easy spring replacement system for spring cleaning, lubrication and even replacement.
    - Designed with stoppers for 30 / 60 / 90 and 120 rds BB capacity to suit your combat needs.
    - Labeling area are available on magazine for your personal note such as BB bullet weight and personnel ID identification.
    - Comes with color labels as shown in the pics.

PRICE: €85 (set of 4 mags)

mags1.th.jpg
    mags2.th.jpg
    mags3.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eirez

offer you 35euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dezlov

eirez wrote: »
    offer you 35euros.

Thanks for your offer, but I can't sell them that cheap. I bought them for €85, I'm not making a penny on this sale. These are quality mags, brand new, they just didn't fit my gun.

40euros.
    as it only cost 65dollars in rsov.

It costs $68.80, and that is without delivery and import duty and import duty analysis charge which is charged by the customs or delivery provider, not sure. With cheapest delivery it sill costs $83.80 OR €60, plus €12.6 VAT plus €14 standing charge for import duty analysis (mandatory), totalling €86.6. In addition to that, you will be waiting for 3-4 weeks with the cheapest postage option from China.

This is what I paid and that is what I ask. Please, feel free to order from RSOV yourself to see if you get a better deal after all: http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=3&manufacturerId=10&prodId=13130&cateId=247

goodluck with the sale man.

• Advertisement

It is still available and I am prepared to lower the price.

Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

dezlov wrote: »
    It costs $68.80, and that is without delivery and import duty and import duty analysis charge which is charged by the customs or delivery provider, not sure. With cheapest delivery it sill costs $83.80 OR €60, plus €12.6 VAT plus €14 standing charge for import duty analysis (mandatory), totalling €86.6. In addition to that, you will be waiting for 3-4 weeks with the cheapest postage option from China.

This is what I paid and that is what I ask. Please, feel free to order from RSOV yourself to see if you get a better deal after all: http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=3&manufacturerId=10&prodId=13130&cateId=247

68.80 USD = 50.5689 EUR
    Considering the shelf price from RSOV of these magazines new is €50, I will give you €40 + P&P. As we don't need to post them through customs

UnkieKev wrote: »
    68.80 USD = 50.5689 EUR
    Considering the shelf price from RSOV of these magazines new is €50, I will give you €40 + P&P. As we don't need to post them through customs

Unfortunately the shelf price of 68.80 USD is only valid if you are in China and able to collect it from the storehouse! ;)

It cost me ≈ €85 to get it delivered to Ireland, it went through customs and all customs and delivery charges have already been paid. You are asking for less than 50% of its value. To put it into prospective, similar mags for Celcius CTW / Systema PTW from Main Irish Airsoft, cost €33.99 per mag!

Having said that, I am prepared to give them away for 60 EUR (15 EUR per mag) because I have no use for them. Would you be interested?

These items are no longer available.

Moderators, please mark thread as SOLD.

Advertisement