Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck....returns this Friday!!!!!

• 26-10-2011 1:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

YAY! :D ...final season of 13 eps. - by all accounts it'll go out with a bang!, Friday @ 8 on NBC....in direct competition with Nikita! :eek:

Also!....this friday @ 9pm on NBC....Grimm, new genre/supernatural series....and again going head-to-head with another supernatural series called, Supernatural :eek:

:)

Friday is officially genre night: Fringe/Nikita/Grimm/Supernatural/Chuck/Sanctuary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Finally! I've been without my Casey fix for far too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭squonk

I hate to say it but I wish they'd left it at Season 4. I suppose it'll be nice to see them finally wrap everything up nicely and as they only have 13 episodes, this season could be way tighter than the last one.

Last season just got sloppy writing wise I think. You could see the plot twists coming a mile away. Having said that, who wouldn't say no to more Sarah and Volkoff jr :).

More Jefster this season please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Jeffster were very annoying and as funny as a root canal last season.

Looking forward to some big twists... they could do anything to any character now that they know its the end.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

!...tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

How do you guys receive NBC?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 34,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Not By Cable

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

No seriously - how do you? PM me if you like please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Pretty underwhelmed by that first episode. What did everyone else think?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 blaser r93

YAY! :D ...final season of 13 eps. - by all accounts it'll go out with a bang!, Friday @ 8 on NBC....in direct competition with Nikita! :eek:

Also!....this friday @ 9pm on NBC....Grimm, new genre/supernatural series....and again going head-to-head with another supernatural series called, Supernatural :eek:

:)

Friday is officially genre night: Fringe/Nikita/Grimm/Supernatural/Chuck/Sanctuary.

great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Veronica P

excited!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Veronica P wrote: »
    excited!

Wut?

confused.jpg%3Fw%3D640

Advertisement