Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is focalprice.com reliable??

• 02-11-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

just came across this site for flash cards, anyone ever heard of them? where do they ship from? has anyone used them before, whats their shipping time like???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

They are similar to deal extreme. I ordered a sleeve for my laptop off them.
    Arrived in about 2 weeks. No problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

I've ordered a few times off them too. Exact same as deal extreme, no problems.

Only thing I found different was that they don't ship the micro sd usb card reader with the dstt card like dealextreme but other than that they're fine

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

took d chance and bought a few things from focalprice today, is it just me or is their checkout system weird, when you checkout the items are in the cart and everything is ok but then when you click 'paypal' as the payment method you get redirected to paypal but their is no mention of what you bought and you have to enter in the amount they came to yourself?????

Is this correct or has something seriously gone wrong for me???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 overide13

happened to me too - what i did is went back- refreshed/update the cart re clicked and it should say the price -wont give the item names guessing its due to PP not allowing sales of mod devices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Comes up in Paypal also as LI P******G, an individuals name instead of the company's name.

• Advertisement
Advertisement