Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Watched Ronin last night.

If first time go for it.

If 2nd time then don't bother. TRY Limitless. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Iang87 wrote: »
    If you haven't seen Ronin, then ronin.

Hanna is enjoyably to an extent gets a bit predictable as for taxi 4. Whats Taxi 4?

I've seen them all numerous times, Taxi 4 is a French movie directed by Luc Besson, which I've decided to watch. This one's no where near as good as the previous 3 but still worth a watch.

The Taxi series is one of my favourite movie series. Really worth watching if you can get your hands on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Heading back to Limerick tomorrow, can't wait to be back. No internet though. I will miss boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Heading back to Limerick tomorrow, can't wait to be back. No internet though. I will miss boards.

Yay! You're back! We missed you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Right I'm back. IO better have had made things up to Sniper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kess73 wrote: »
    Right I'm back. IO better have had made things up to Sniper.

Yep, me and Duck Girl there kissed and made up - so we are hosting a Boards wedding! Only I'm groom, Photographer, and half the guests, everyone is invited and of course Kess is now going to be the priest - why.. Because we want him too! Since he makes himself so anonymous that we are gonna make him stand in front of us all! :D

Yep, me and Duck Girl there kissed and made up - so we are hosting a Boards wedding! Only I'm groom, Photographer, and half the guests, everyone is invited and of course Kess is now going to be the priest - why.. Because we want him too! Since he makes himself so anonymous that we are gonna make him stand in front of us all! :D

I ain't being no priest, I pity the fool who tries to make it so. Better find a better role for me. Make one of the gimp boys the priest.;)

Glad to see you are the groom, I had figured that IO would be the wife anyway. :D

As for me being anonymous....well someday when you actually pay attention to me saluting you, you will see that I am not really an anonymous looking guy.:D

P.S My plus one at your wedding will also be a Boardsie, and she lives in your estate. ;) Must tell her this Thursday about how you have a rl boyfriend, it might start a few rumours in the Gardens. :pac:

Shes a boardsie? Whats her username? I might be able to cop it then! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

this place has gone mad.

Shes a boardsie? Whats her username? I might be able to cop it then! :P

Nah it is more fun knowing that you know her to see and salute her. If she wants to say who she is on here, then that's up to her. :D

Weidly enough and on a kinda related note, there seems to be a few on here that are BCG boardsies if a few PMs over the months were being truthful. I defo know of two that do live in your area, one of them turned out to be the guy I saw save the kid from the car on the main road a year or so ago. Turned out my friend knew who he was when I described him and his car, and she mentioned it to him and he joined Boards to see the thread I started about him.

I did actually live near you once upon a time myself as I had a house on the main road, not a million miles from an ex mod of this very forum, Cephalopod Willy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

this place has gone mad.

I've lost track of what goes on in here hence the lack of posts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We need to organise another meet-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I dunno, I'm thinking I want to see less of ye after the last weeks conversation!

zuroph wrote: »
    I dunno, I'm thinking I want to see less of ye after the last weeks conversation!

Hmmm you are a magician/illusionist, right?

Why not organise a forum night out where you perform the cutting a person in half trick.

You get one or two of the regulars into boxes.

You give some mysterious talk.

You wave your hands about a bit.

You show that there are no mirrors or trapdoors.

Then I run out with a chainsaw and saw the boxes down the middle.

We then go for a drink and come back later with a shovel and a bag of lime. :D

Hey presto, that's what I call a great trick :D:D

So you wanna cut Kess and Xsiborg up :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Hmmm you are a magician/illusionist, right?

...I run out with a chainsaw and saw the boxes down the middle.

We then go for a drink and come back later with a shovel and a bag of lime. :D

Hey presto, that's what I call a great trick :D:D

it'd take a magician to make you appear at a beers! :p:D

No, I think it's you! :eek:

No, I think it's you! :eek:

kess already cracks enough one-liners about sniper being vertically challenged, lol, the kid is taller than me so i can only imagine i'll be spending the night punching kess in the knees every time he "accidentally on purpose" kicks me over the beer pong table in costellos- "SCOOOORE"! :D

xsiborg wrote: »
    kess already cracks enough one-liners about sniper being vertically challenged, lol, the kid is taller than me so i can only imagine i'll be spending the night punching kess in the knees! :D

Yeah, I'm 5'10 and he's reasonably near my height (says he's 6'1) but I have it on good information it's all an illusion ;) lol :D

As for Kess, he likes to be a man of mystery lol :D

Yeah, I'm 5'10 and he's reasonably near my height (says he's 6'1) but I have it on good information it's all an illusion ;) lol :D

damn camera trickery! :D

i was about to say "the camera adds ten inches", but then my mind fell into the gutter! :D

• Advertisement

damn camera trickery! :D

i was about to say "the camera adds ten inches", but then my mind fell into the gutter! :D

Ha ha you're probably right when it comes to our mutual friend ;)

kess already cracks enough one-liners about sniper being vertically challenged, lol, the kid is taller than me so i can only imagine i'll be spending the night punching kess in the knees every time he "accidentally on purpose" kicks me over the beer pong table in costellos- "SCOOOORE"! :D

I guess he is not really a midget, but he is a few inches shorter than me, and a lot lighter in build, so he will forever be Shorty. :D

Why would Kess want to cut Kess in half? :confused:

As for Xsiborg, well he has the coolest real name in this forum so he is untouchable. :D

Now if only I could get him to parody a few scenes from the Princess Bride......;)

it'd take a magician to make you appear at a beers! :p:D

Or would it? :eek::eek::eek:

the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-470-75.jpg

Anyway I have met up with some Boardsies for drinkies. I am just picky about who I drink with. :P

As for Xsiborg, well he has the coolest real name in this forum so he is untouchable. :D

132772293270.png

Now if only I could get him to parody a few scenes from the Princess Bride......;)

well, i have been known to wear a dress in the past, when i was TWELVE!! :eek:
    looked a bit more princess fiona than princess bride tbh! :D

IMDB Summary of The Princess Bride:
    A classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes, some kissing (as read by a kindly grandfather).

what the f...??? :confused:

i think ZombieBride would be far more suitable for the role, i can do The Graduate on it then and run off with Sniper! :D

NSFW: (not safe for any time really! :D)

ah no, lol, more like this:

class film! :D

132772293270.png

well, i have been known to wear a dress in the past, when i was TWELVE!! :eek:
    looked a bit more princess fiona than princess bride tbh! :D

IMDB Summary of The Princess Bride:

what the f...??? :confused:

i think ZombieBride would be far more suitable for the role, i can do The Graduate on it then and run off with Sniper! :D

NSFW: (not safe for any time really! :D)

ah no, lol, more like this:

class film! :D

I was thinking that you could do a version of the "My name is Inigo Montonya....." speech. :D

Oh yes, kess I don't think I'll be around Thursday too see you again; I've work for a Fashion Show in the strand! :P

ALso... Working for Tommy Tiernan Tomorrow! :D I have to hide that one from my sister until afterwards though, orelse she'll steal my camera! :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I was thinking that you could do a version of the "My name is Inigo Montonya....." speech. :D

And I was thinking you could talk like this while you celebrate IO and Sniper's mawwage cewemony

you're dichotomous Kess? popular with the laydeez much eh? :D

• Advertisement

Oh yes, kess I don't think I'll be around Thursday too see you again; I've work for a Fashion Show in the strand! :P

ALso... Working for Tommy Tiernan Tomorrow! :D I have to hide that one from my sister until afterwards though, orelse she'll steal my camera! :(

I'm sure you will look lovely in your dresses at the fashion show. Hope it goes well for ya.

Glad to see you have accepted that you are my beeyatch and the estate is my turf.

And Tommy Tiernan? You poor sod having to listen to that very unfunny man (assuming it is at a show of his)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement