Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Silas was only charged with the Murder of Heidi and the kidnap of Mercedes.

Has he been charged with Rae and India's murders yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Glad to see that its all out and Silas is in jail where he should be. Hope Mercy and Riley get together again, delighted that Mercy and the baby is ok and that Riley and Carl happen to save them. Yay for Lynsey! Free Brendan Brady, hope he gets out of jail soon! Love his character!

Looking forward to what's in store next! Hopefully a good storyline for Christmas be imminent! P.S.
    Riley is the Daddy of Mercy's baby boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper has praised the decision to resolve Jacqui McQueen's rape storyline.

Jacqui accused Gilly Roach of sexually assaulting her in February, and although the personal trainer was later found not guilty at his trial, exactly what happened between the pair on the night in question remained unclear.

However, a special three-hander episode airing later this month will bring the plot to a conclusion, showing what happens when Jacqui and her husband Rhys (Andrew Moss) receive an unexpected visit from an emotional Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) at their flat.

Cooper told All About Soap: "You'll have to wait and see how the episode pans out. It's a special three-hander episode between Gilly, Rhys and Jacqui. I can't tell you what happens, but I can say that Gilly does eventually apologise."

The actress said that the episode "proves a point to many people out there" who thought Jacqui was lying.

"I got a lot of feedback that was pro-Jacqui, but an awful lot of people thought that Gilly hadn't done it," she explained. "It'll be interesting to see how the characters get to that point of apology in the episode."

Cooper added: "Jacqui actually experiences really mixed emotions in the episode. It's so well written and the audience definitely need this finale - they need to see the story reach some kind of conclusion. It's been such a delicate thing for us to tackle and a complex area to explore."

Hollyoaks airs the special Jacqui, Rhys and Gilly episode on Monday, November 21 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I missed a few episodes this week, can someone fill me in? Where's Duncan off too? Who's beating the bejayziz out of Brendan?

I missed a few episodes this week, can someone fill me in? Where's Duncan off too? Who's beating the bejayziz out of Brendan?

Not sure about Duncan. He just got dumped so I'm guessing he's fecked of somewhere, either London or to stay with some random grandparent or aunt.

With Brendan, I think Warren is getting people in prison too beat him up. Trying to get him to sign over the club to him, I think.

• Advertisement

Kelly dumps duncan, Duncan planning to go to Spain to run a smoothie bar with the idea that darren did the same thing at his age by travelling to the states. Gaz wants to dump sinead but maddie won't tell her but sinead finds a job for herself and gaz for gigs down in london. They go down there but bart and jason follows them down and bart and sinead get back together again.

Lynsey and cheryl visit brendan a few times, warren is behind those who are beating up brendan inside prison.

There are awkward tensions between will and theresa. Riley goes to see the baby and Mercy. Think riley is the father?
    rhys comes back. Cheryl and gilly get together. Rob gets knocked down by ethan. Brendan does his own thing when out on bail. Cheryl had a party for him but he didn't turn up when she went to collect him at the prison.

Oh ethan you bad boy!
    looks like gilly has finally realised what he done.
    Where is brendan brady though?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Such a good ending to the Jacqui/Gilly storyline. Great acting by Jacqui, Rhys and Gilly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

why did Ethan even get involved with Warren? havent seen it in a few weeks.

• Advertisement

smuckers wrote: »
    why did Ethan even get involved with Warren? havent seen it in a few weeks.

Ethan ran down Rob and panicked and asked Theresa for help (he knows she killed Calvin) Theresa got Warren to help Ethan so Ethan owes Warren now

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Such a good ending to the Jacqui/Gilly storyline. Great acting by Jacqui, Rhys and Gilly!

Jacqui is the best actress on the show

This new character Joel is suppose to be
    Warren's son

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Delighted Brendan's back - missed him big time.

Hope maddie and callum get together, they make a cute couple not sure about
    theresa and joel!??

Glad to see brendan back!

doovdela wrote: »
    Hope maddie and callum get together, they make a cute couple not sure about
    theresa and joel!??

Glad to see brendan back!

Callum's ex shows up and she is older than Callum could ruin any romance with Maddie

Ethan is leaving :)

I'm finding Theresa quite annoying either with Joel or Will

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Callum's ex shows up and she is older than Callum could ruin any romance with Maddie

Ethan is leaving :)

I'm finding Theresa quite annoying either with Joel or Will

Oh no! Why can't ex's stay put and not come back! Sparks are flying between the pair!

Hollyoaks star Emmett Scanlan has expressed his excitement over the upcoming final showdown between Brendan Brady and Warren Fox.

Warren (Jamie Lomas) leaves the soap later this month and his exit storyline will see him go head-to-head with Brendan one last time.

Hollyoaks fans have recently seen the pair's rivalry reignited, and the storyline hots up in the next few days as Brendan teams up with Warren's on-off girlfriend Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) to bring him down. He does so after hearing details of how Warren killed Louise Summers.

However, when Warren starts to suspect that Mitzeee is plotting against him, he takes her to the place where he buried Louise - leading to fears that history could repeat itself.

Scanlan told All About Soap: "Brendan has no idea where she's gone, but knows Warren's responsible. In the end, he works out they're at Louise's grave in the woods and it's a race against time to get there before Warren kills again.

"[Brendan] doesn't want her to die, but he's more worried about his proof that Warren killed Louise going with her to the grave. Without Mitzeee, he'd have to start over again. If he can save her between framing Warren that's great, but if she dies, she dies!"

Asked whether he was glad to be involved in Warren's departure, Scanlan replied: "Yes, I would definitely have been disappointed if I wasn't. Jamie Lomas and I work well together, and his exit's a good opportunity to get the two bad boys fighting it out for the final showdown."

Hollyoaks airs the dramatic events on Friday, December 23 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Hollyoaks bids farewell to Seth Costello just after Christmas as young actor Miles Higson bows out from the soap after more than a year in the role.

Ah no Mercy! Will she come to her senses? Poor bobby. Naughty jodie lol

Yay callum and maddie are together finally! And Mr Brady is back. Good riddance to Warren.
    Pity joel left. At least he stood up to warren! Sad to see Riley go.

I thought Sinead and Ruby were around the same age and now Ruby is having her 16th birthday party :confused:

• Advertisement

So delighted with the valentines story for darren and nancy!
    All ends well! so happy and excited for them! They are meant to be!

Hope ruby and jono patch things up though.

Riley is coming back

Mercedes makes a move on
    Rhys
    there is no stopping her

They're running out of male characters for Mercedes to drop her knickers for.

She'll be moving onto the girls soon.

They're running out of male characters for Mercedes to drop her knickers for.

She'll be moving onto the girls soon.

I wish Silas had killed her

Ash collapses with meningitis next week and Riley and cousin Mitzeee are getting very very friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I was actually thinking "are they not cousins...?" last night watching it.

mandz wrote: »
    I was actually thinking "are they not cousins...?" last night watching it.

Mitzeee and Riley's mother were first cousins I think

• Advertisement

Thought they were third cousins so are they 2nd cousins so? Bit weird eh!? They might have gotten close but I think mitz is after his money! Poor Merce. Hope Bobby be ok in all of this!

Advertisement