Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jls SCAR for Trade!

• 07-04-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, I have a black jls SCAR to trade,(il have pics up on monday) I got the gun here on boards last week but im not really into it, its under 1j, im lookin for somethin interesting like a metal MP5, AUG or G36. Open to All offers, im in Clare,Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

Ak spets battery and mag any problem with scar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

No problems with the scar, but Im not really into the spetsnaz version of the AK!

No prob

Hey Bazz,if u still want this gun its yours for the ak! It does need a hop up rubber though! I still did'nt get a chance to put up a pic but il try on the weekend!

Ye still interested how much would a hip up rubber cost where are you baseD

• Advertisement

I'd say you'd get one here on boards for under E10, im in Clare!

sorry cant post

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Gary1992

still available? i have g36c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

I have a g36c and a tmp I'll give you for you scar. G36 has 8 mags and extra gear upgrade spare parts, shot 295 at last chrono. Tmp is a gas machine pistol. I can have pics up tomorrow, based in south Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭szn80

adamj1980 wrote: »
    I have a g36c and a tmp I'll give you for you scar. G36 has 8 mags and extra gear upgrade spare parts, shot 295 at last chrono. Tmp is a gas machine pistol. I can have pics up tomorrow, based in south Dublin.
    are you interested in a trade for my thompson?
    see my profile

adamj1980 wrote: »

How u Adam, sorry for the delay replying.my phone i used for boards is dead... anyway.. yeah... if the shooyt ok im up for that trade if you still have them. im puttin up pics now.
    ,the scope is from my m4 tho so not included. will u put up asome pics and a bit of info.cheers. sorry again for the delay.
    DSC00611-2.jpg

Gary1992 wrote: »
    still available? i have g36c
    hey Gary,sorry i could'nt get back to u sooner,phone fukt and the PS3 wont let me post. i'm just checkin out Adams guns and i'll get back to u. cheers.

as stated would you be interested in trade ,see my thread

YEAH.. the scar does need a hop up rubber but other than that tis shootin just under 1j. is the Thompson firing o.k? and is it metal & wood? sorry about the late reply.

full metal with plastic stock

Hi all, Still up for TRADE! this gun is now fully serviced. sight not included. thanks for lookin.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

I have a JG G36c with a scoped rail, need to chrono it as I have just replaced the cylinder as the the original was drilled and only firing at 220fps.m
    Put in new cylinder, piston and piston head.
    Fires great, just need to chrono to confirm current FPS.
    Has a standard maxwell, and an M4 maxwell adaptor. Can also send the original non scoped rail to allow use of dot sights etc.
    If you are interested I'll put up pics

Yeah. i would'nt mind seeing a few pictures, when u get a chance to put some up!

BUMP..

• Advertisement

Yet Another BUMP!!!!!!!!

To thehamster, are u still intrested in swaping the g36 for the scar??
    if so have u pics? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

Nerovad wrote: »
    To thehamster, are u still intrested in swaping the g36 for the scar??
    if so have u pics? thanks

sorry G36 now sold

No bother, thanks.

Bump.

Open to all aeg's sniper & SMG's

Still for trade, pic updated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭bogman424

Hey would you be interested in my ak47s for sale here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056808434?

Very solid gun, will have pics up on Friday, no problems with it and it is well looked after. It is the folding stock version so it is very good for cqb. I may also have an extra hi-cap lying around for it. I'm also willing to post.

Its the same gun as in this picture : http://www.google.ie/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1093&bih=514&tbm=isch&tbnid=FnrVdK0OP3pQeM:&imgrefurl=http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Cyma.html&docid=2ejNLA-bmIKC3M&imgurl=http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Cyma_AK47_s_1.gif&w=360&h=124&ei=_jatUMXrEMaHhQegm4GYBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=217&vpy=317&dur=543&hovh=99&hovw=288&tx=128&ty=56&sig=105727618500763148956&page=1&tbnh=95&tbnw=276&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:100

Does your scar still need a new hop up rubber?

hey bogman, yeah.. would'nt mind seein a pic of your ak.
    is it metal?? if u need any details on the SCAR by all means feel free to ask!
    thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭bogman424

ye ill get them up asap.

has there been any mods made to the scar, how many owners and does it have any problems.

Advertisement