Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuji carbon road frame 56cm

• 19-02-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

56CM FUJI Carbon road frame SL1 Pro ,one yr old in excellent condition,white ,black and red. Frame is being sold with seatpost,forks and Ultegra B/B. Wheels are available separately ---Mavic cosmic elites in great condition ,complete with Gatorskin tyres,tubes and Ultegra 10sp cassette. Looking 750e for frame ono and 200e for wheels ono. The reason for selling---frame too small for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭furiousox

Hi
    Interested in the wheels, can you post a photo?
    Thanks.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bax4556

s

Photos

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theoldalfer

I'm interested in your frame, just a couple of questions on it. Looking at the photo it looks like a 2010 and a large?? if so, its 55 sloping on the fuji website. Whats the sizing like on these? what size are you if its too small for you? How much use has it got? Is there any bad chips or marks on it? Where are you based? Thanks.

The frame was purchased by me 14months ago as a complete bike.I used it as a summer bike last year for a few sportives and some good weather training, it has done maybe 1000miles at the most It is in excellent, virtually unmarked condition. It is probably sized by Fuji as Large but in real life i found it a little on the small side---most large frames are at least 58cm which is the size i require--i am approx 6ft--6ft 1in. hope this helps. I am based in Monaghan .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theoldalfer

I'm the same hight, sounds like its going to be too small for me also, cheers and good luck with the sale

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

For your benefit, Fuji sizing (no guarantees it is accurate):

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_document/file/9c8/7f6/e49/595/fuji-d6-sizing-chart.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Redm0

this still for sale?

yes it is still for sale

I'd offer €650 subject to inspection and a reasonable meet up point (i'm based in bray)

• Advertisement

thanks for your offer --i will pm my no to you

frame now sold --thanks redmo--wheels still available

Thank you bax - very happy with it, excellent fit, good upgrade on my old frame. Raced it on sunday with no problems at all

cheers redmo--- good guy to do business with!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mr gaffo

Hi intersted in the wheels any chance you would be coming near limerick

wont be near limerick,but make me an offer!

offer asking if you could post them or get them to limerick

mr gaffo wrote: »
    offer asking if you could post them or get them to limerick
    Need to know what's the story as I need a set of wheels

sorry for the delay in responding--i ll probably keep the wheels to finish a bike i recently acquired

so these are not for sale then,:confused::confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement