Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky.no signal 29

• 11-09-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

this happening on and of for 3 mths.sick of it now.has it happened to anyone else.

someone said the wind has moved the dish out of alignment.when it rains:mad:.it gets worse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Same here, a bit of rain and I lose signal. I have a new dish and LNB which are only a few months old, had it all checked out recently by a Sky engineer and they said it was all fine :rolleyes:
    I reckon Sky are using cheap dishes and LNB's as the old Grundig dish and LNB I had for 10 years prior to my new setup worked in any kind of weather and rarely loss a signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

been with sky 3 yrs.never had a problem before this.got multy room a few moths bk too.hoping my cousin to move dish around to see if that works.

or sky will be gething one very angry call from this week:mad:

Advertisement