Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Woo Hoo - Happy Days Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Mossin wrote: »
    3 hour lecture getting cancelled and being replaced by a 45 min tutorial is superb!

Yeah, that's class. Lucky you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

3 hour lecture getting cancelled and being replaced by a 45 min tutorial is superb!
    ronanc15 wrote: »
    Has to be said, that really is epic!
    Mr. K wrote: »
    Yeah, that's class. Lucky you!

Yup, it had been the most soul destroying class this semester, and the tutorial was even for a different module, so it was even sweeter!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Having only one hour today! And surprisingly no heap of work to be done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DitzyPurple

Got a random hug from someone today! Came up to me outside the library and said "Happy Monday!" Had a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Have no idea who it was!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 schuman_stalker

Got a random hug from someone today! Came up to me outside the library and said "Happy Monday!" Had a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Have no idea who it was!:)

mighta been your stalker :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

That's BRILLIANT - we deffinately need more random hugs on campus! :D

Second 15% of a module complete and submitted before the deadline!
    I'll take another B1 in that :)

Also have my thesis proposal nearly completed - submission date is Friday.

Having Mon and Tues off means I can be productive when I want to be !! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh thank feck! Crisis averted! I heard back from the entrepreneur. He answered all the questions (well all the important ones), and gave me some really good info! :D

Phew!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Oh thank feck! Crisis averted! I heard back from the entrepreneur. He answered all the questions (well all the important ones), and gave me some really good info! :D

Phew!:o

Lucky you, still waiting to hear back from our client since last week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Woop. My Irish Literary Revival grade was upped from a C1 to a B1 despite me not requesting a recheck. :D

• Advertisement

The weather is great! :)
    It makes life in UL seem so much better to see the sun shining, so I'm happy about that!! :)

Phew!

Finally have the group in gear. After a last minute drop-out and subsequent join-up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

The weather is great! :)
    It makes life in UL seem so much better to see the sun shining, so I'm happy about that!! :)

Very true, lying outside the library on the grass and some really beautiful walks along the river shall be on the cards soon

entropic wrote: »
    Very true, lying outside the library on the grass and some really beautiful walks along the river shall be on the cards soon

Indeed! The walk up past Kilmurray is great on days like today. Here's hoping that the week stays good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tweety_bird

Finished an assignment a week in advance so she can enjoy a 21st on Wed :D

I am sooooooo glad that Entrepreneurship project is finished!!!:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭cson

Boom!

Got Flight of the Conchords tikkies for May :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sleepy_head

^

:(

Missed out on them
    And I've been waiting 3 years! :(

Ummmm, am actually prepared for this week after a stressful Week 6
    And a friend from home is coming up tomorrow so can't wait to show them UL :)

I've finished compiling that fecking database of UK colleges! It feels sooooooo good to have it done! :)

^

:(

Missed out on them
    And I've been waiting 3 years! :(

Ummmm, am actually prepared for this week after a stressful Week 6
    And a friend from home is coming up tomorrow so can't wait to show them UL :)

They've added a couple of dates in Manchester and London if you wanted to make a trip of it.

• Advertisement

What a very productive day:

Economics project started - my section written up
    Family Business group project - my first section done
    Business Consulting - list of public and private institutions emailed, and secondary research on a competitor completed
    Some reading done for family business project due next week

Also watched Ireland beat Wales! :)

Time to relax for the night by the fire, and recharge the batteries! :)

Woohoo! Its been a rough 8 hours, but my 3rd family business assignment is 95% complete! I can now relax tonight, finish it tomorrow, and get ready for the Paddy's Day celebrations! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Woohoo! Its been a rough 8 hours, but my 3rd family business assignment is 95% complete! I can now relax tonight, finish it tomorrow, and get ready for the Paddy's Day celebrations! :D
    Now as you mention it, which is the best day around UL for going out, the day before Paddy's Day or Paddy's day itself?

Now as you mention it, which is the best day around UL for going out, the day before Paddy's Day or Paddy's day itself?

Why choose one? Do both. :D

Went into a lecturer to hand up a lab report due last Wednesday, he asks my excuse and I just say it was the elections and I couldve handed up a crap on wednesday or a decent one today.
    Apparently he thinks student politcs is important so wont dock me the 50% for 5 days late :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

cson wrote: »
    They've added a couple of dates in Manchester and London if you wanted to make a trip of it.

I heard! I'd absolutely love to but I'm already heading over to Glastonbury this summer so praying for a spontaneous appearance :rolleyes:

Ah UL in the sun is great.
    And the two gang in the ULSU shop were having a great conversation about chocolate today which made me smile.
    Also got Wild Beasts tickets after it sold out through a friend :)
    And a free haircut!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

cson wrote: »
    Boom!

Got Flight of the Conchords tikkies for May :D

They seem to awesome live, I'd love to see them. Not sure I'm willing to travel for it though!

I have an exam today, a lap report due tomorrow and an assignment due Friday. But the sun is shining, the people are happy and we have at least 2 weeks before feeling guilty about not studying.

Gotta love this place when the weather is good. :D

What a weekend!

I'm in great form! :)

Weather has been great.
    Man Utd won, Chelsea and Arsenal both lost.
    I got quite drunk last night.
    I got a 36 page project on Heineken finished [its due on Wednesday]
    I got 3,500 of a 4,000 word project for Friday done.
    I helped get over 5,500 words of a 6,000 word project for Tuesday done.
    I'm just about to finish my learning journal due for Tuesday as well.
    Its entering the last teaching week of my Masters too.

Good times! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Man Utd won, Chelsea and Arsenal both lost.

I hate you!!

Advertisement