Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.

**Please Read** Match Tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Would someone like to explain to me what the restricted view and ordinary tickets are on the IRFU website for the Autumn internationals?

http://www.irishrugby.ie/tickets/ticketsales.php

What do they mean by restricted view

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Behind a post, or with a screen in front of you.

I remember getting tickets for the missus for Take That in Croker which were described as restricted view - she said she's a perfect view, the only thing was a stall partially blocked the way.

I paid full price for tickets in Croker up in the corner of the Canal End and Hogan Stand - only to be stuck behind the bleedin screen. Had to nearly lie down to see anything.

Pot luck I reckon, could be not too bad or could be shite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I'm not affiliated with any club but would like to go to an Ireland game in the Autumn series.

How could I go about getting one? I hear they can't get rid of them but where do they sell them if not through the clubs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

there's a link two posts up.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭07734

heya

anyone think there's any chance that tickets for the AB match only will be on sale, or is it the only definate sell-out?

i'd love to take my wife to see it, but can't afford to shell out the best part of 400 for a two match package....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

Anyone know if tickets are still available anywhere for Munster vs Ospreys Dec 12th Thomond Park??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Anyone selling a ticket for today's match ? I might be interested if the price is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Hi two tix for New Zealand game here

http://adverts.ie/332282

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ballbag05

Hi, just wondering did anyone get the confirmation message from O2 as regards the 250 free packages they were giving on FB, and were do u collect in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Leinster selling limited number of 1/2 price tickets for Argies.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/tickets/5215.php

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pepfcb

Hey lads,

what's the best way to get tickets for either of these two games?

I found tickets on the internet at outrageous prices (not less than 250£ for a single ticket!!)

is that the only way?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

pepfcb wrote: »
    Hey lads,

what's the best way to get tickets for either of these two games?

I found tickets on the internet at outrageous prices (not less than 250£ for a single ticket!!)

is that the only way?

Cheers

You gotta talk to a local club. That's how international tickets are sold, essentially. Don't pay that stupid price - they're just touting.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pepfcb

Ciaran-Irl wrote: »
    You gotta talk to a local club. That's how international tickets are sold, essentially. Don't pay that stupid price - they're just touting.

thanks for that, but am I supposed to be a club member before I can buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

pepfcb wrote: »
    thanks for that, but am I supposed to be a club member before I can buy?

Usually, but if you had walked in off the street to most clubs and asked for a ticket to one of the autumn internationals, you would have had your hand bitten off. I assume that France and England 6 nations tickets will be harder to come by though, but go in and talk to them.

The idea of selling international tickets through clubs is that it helps grow the grass roots following. Normally members get involved and help out somehow, by playing or by working on something.

If you know someone in a club, they can help. Otherwise, if you wait until closer the time,tickets will turn up.

Lads will there be tickets available on the day for the Leinster v Clermont game?

Ticketmaster are the biggest shower of cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭davidpfitz

Does anyone know where to get tickets for the away Racing game (against Leinster in Paris)? Been trying to find out... but no luck!!

Thanks,
    D.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Tickets are currently on sale to Leinster season ticket holders at the moment, think Racing may have also started selling them on their own website also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Anyone know when or if 6 nations tickets will make it to the supporters club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Spud83 wrote: »
    Anyone know when or if 6 nations tickets will make it to the supporters club.

There'll be news in the next couple of weeks and it will be posted on website and sent to mailing list of members.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

I am not attached to any club but I am looking for tickets for 6N away in Cardiff any ideas on how best to source some tickets???

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mr magu

Would there be available tickets outside the grounds for the Italian match in Rome?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Normally Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BUY OR SELL TICKETS ON THE RUGBY FORUM.

Please do not offer to sell or offer to buy tickets on the rugby forum. These posts will potentially result in a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

I just wonder,will tickets for the home games be made available through ticketmaster at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

nope they are the two biggest matches so it will sell out no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

so no luck with ticket master,maybe a local club.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Clubs tend to only deal with their members so unless you are a member of a club, you will find it hard to get any ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

ok so thinking of heading over for the game. Anyone know where can get a couple of tickets for the game.

Not a club member so cant get them through that avenue.

Also if some people some spare feel free to send me a PM or if they can secure me a ticket through their club i would be grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Good luck with getting a couple, have had no luck this year of getting any for the Millennium... none went out to the general public..

Anyone know where i would get 2 tickets for the Ireland v France game?